Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.9

[DE]Megan

So instead of giving universal vacuum (or much bigger range) and universal pick up for every drop, again you ignore what most people ask, AGAIN!! And implement what should already be in the game upon release and exists in the other parts of the game for YEARS, loot markers... Nice band aid... LOL

Small indie company with no previous game experience to fall back on. /Sarcasm

Reduce armor to half, increase health to double. Remove warframe buffs. Enjoy the "buff" aka stealth nerf.

Remove Rush Repair drones (which never should have existed in the first place) either it never existed or it should stay in the market to allow everyone to use it for plat.

I know you won't give posts like this a second thought but the community will and I doubt I'm the only one who thinks this way.

Happy new year everyone!

PLEASE can you provide us with a kick button to boot people just joining to farm the sentient ships and captains. Or at least make the objectives be the last things that can be done. I am sick to the back teeth of greedy, selfish "farmers" ruining countless missions for those of us who want to play the game properly. Trying to bring in people new to the railjack experience is getting ruined by these people too. 

*looks at numbers*

The cryophons now do less than half damage from before. . . Efficiency not allowed, guess void hole is next to remove all quick fighter killing means currently available at veil proxima.

The doubling of the reactor drops is a joke 2% to 4% which means it will still be terrible to farm, only slightly less so due to the double rng. Those reactors need to have a decent chance of dropping like in 10-20% of missions since the chance of the reactor being crappier than the standard mk 3 sigma one is way too high.

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Doubled the chance of obtaining Wreckage from End of Mission Rewards 
This increase will help you acquire more pieces so you can pick and choose which you want to keep. However, we needed to reduce the chance of obtaining Relics to accommodate the Wreckage increase.

Dw: I won't miss them. Especially for not being any axi.
We have so many more and better methods to get relics anyway

And what about our lovely Zenistar? When will it be just perfect as before? The fact that it was the only melee nice for team camping was nice, or for some laid back solo camping. Please bring us back the normal Zenistar disc as it was before.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb antiqwiz:

Good to know that you are back in Jack 😛 Hope this year will be rich in story content and all will be linked together to be a big great Warframe universe ▶️

No, Warframe needs fixes more than new content. E.g. liches are a mess and not what they were intended to be at all, and DE is ignoring them already despite them still being relatively new content. There are a lot of things in Warframe that need fixing but if DE keeps pushing for more content, they will barely fix the old stuff.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Rhino’s Roar and Saryn’s Toxic Lash no longer unintentionally affect Railjack weapons

So now you mean that a max rank Zekti Forward Artillery can one shot a Crewship in Veil Proxima without Rhino's Roar, right? Else it is quite sad that the avionics take up so much capacity but cannot one shot a Crewship.

Talking about Crewship, why hitting the engines portions have reduced damage from the Forward Artillery cannon? It's like saying there will be reduced damage if we hit the arms or legs of enemies in normal missions. Instead, hitting the head portion of the Crewship should have increased damage as align with headshot bonus in normal missions.

Also, the pilot/cannon gunner need to know which Crewship has Tenno inside else a shot will be wasted. As of now we can only see the blue circle of a Tenno archwing when it is outside a Crewship... but Tenno in archwing is able to see the blue circle of a Tenno inside a Crewship, just that Tenno in Railjack cannot see it. 

These Icons show what your squadmates are doing

Can we have a list of that accompanied by the respective icons? Else we are supposed to trial n error and guess which is which? thanks.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Cryophon series
    • Reduced damage and increased fall off range
      • Reducing the armor values of enemies made these capable of killing every enemy in a single hit, this brings them back in line with the intended time to kill. Please bear in mind we are actively watching player stats and collecting feedback, and are willing to iterate on balance. 
  •  

What is the intended time to kill, if I may ask? In the veil there are 90 bloody fighters to plow through. And personally, I feel spending more than 2 seconds on each is about 1.5 seconds too long.

Not feeling very motivated to get back on failjack quite just yet, since it feels like priority of this update was nerfing and "fixing" everything that was previously used to work around the many issues the Empyrean update has/had instead of tackling the actual issues.

On a more positive note the many and many of bug fixes and such are very welcome and much appreciated. Along with those new melee movements for Wisp (thank you) are awesome.

So with this update it appears that the railjack look/aim sensitivity is now tied to the main sensitivity settings and not the railjack specific sensitivity settings.  Might want to fix that.

Edit: Well, maybe... I can't seem to reproduce it reliably.  Had two missions in a row where this appeared to be the case, but then the ones after appeared to work normally.

OH SO i played empyrean went straight to Veil with friends to test it...........

You said you know that the reason we ALL used rhino is because the balance of the ships is broken so you fix this by removing rhino buff and BUFFING THE SHIPS&!??!!

So you mean to say you listen but you make it worse anyway. You also reduced the dmg of the most used gun-Cryophon that was the only one that could DEAL with veil ships. I now overheat with a maxed out POLAR COIL before i can kill 1!!! 1!! A SINGLE !!! 1 FIGHTER.

1 Fighter takes 6 shots from a zekti and 10 from a lavan\vidal BFG wich with a maxed polar coil can shoot 5 and 8 times. The most basic ship can take a full barage from A RAILJACK?! And not go down. you dont see a problem with this? Oh and eaven with the Zekti artilery mod for bonus 60% dmg on artilery dmg the Laser cannon will not 1 shot or sometimes eaven 3 shot a crew ship Good luck dealing with enemies you cant deal with. WOW

Archived