Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.9

[DE]Megan

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being able to exit an emplacement without animations instantly by spamming esc multiple times.

What? Why? Something actually useful and you delete it?

I notice that there's still no mention of any fixes to the terrible game design of the kuva "lich" system, nor any progress towards making the majority of all melee attack animations (stanced or otherwise) player-hostile trash that slaps the controls out of your hands whenever they get going.

And of course the obligatory list of very specific issues that remain unfixed:

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Controller ‘start’ button now closes tactical menu instead of opening top menu.

Okay this is good.  Frankly, I'm pretty happy with the entire notes as a whole.

But do I still have to hit 'L' on my keyboard to activate this menu in the first place while using a controller on PC for accessibility?  Because that's really not ideal.

You guys mentioned in an earlier fix that it should be bindable now, but the problem is that we can only bind individual buttons. I (and others I've spoken with) have no room to add it as a single bind. There's a multi-button combo available for consoles, but when I try that it doesn't work. Resetting my binds doesn't make it work. I'm on a default config anyway, but I always hit that reset after a patch anyway as it so often prevents issues, but yeah, it didn't work in the last patch.  I'm actually hoping maybe it will when I sign in later and it's just an oversight on the notes.  This bind is too important not to have a default.

Also, there's no stick-input deadzone for aiming the pilot guns for controllers on PC. This means that there are deadzones for actually aiming at targets, as the slightest thought of maybe moving the stick a little snaps the reticle away from the center.  I've mostly managed to adjust to this bit of jank, but it's frustrating. The side guns don't have this issue; actual, intentional input is necessary to move them and they do so smoothly, and consoles apparently have a different piloting model entirely.  PC controllers for railjack are just in a weird place right now compared to either M+K or our console counterparts.

vor 31 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed bug where Intrinsics could be kept on mission abort, which was never intended.

Interesting thing to say when we've always kept base affinity earned in mission. How about you make the content fun first instead of nerfing the best farm?

Doubling the amount of asterite you get isn't enough when you only get 15 in a mission and you need 1400 per part. Having a now 4% drop chance on the parts you need to actually progress that are completely RNG based still isn't good enough. I don't know why all the reactor/shield and engines don't drop off of the crewships like the guns drop off of the fighters, it's a basic and simple solution that even with the RNG would alleviate some of the problems. 

Цитата

All Battle Avionics are now potential drops from Elite fighters in Deep Space.

It really hurts me. I can not imagine the reaction of the players who bought or have these expensive avionics, and tomorrow they will fall in price many times. You MUST have anticipated this at the beginning, or not reduced the chance of a drop.

At the same time, this is good for a wide audience who enter the game a couple of times a week. But it is completely unacceptable for players who play only Warframe and are sometimes distracted by other games.

What about Inaros bug on Consume ability? In the Consume ability when you use it on target to be consumed, IF the target is killed a second before the consume animation, Inaros remains stuck in a weird animation and a way to escapre this - even tho it doesn't work all the times - is to Esc/Abilities or Inspect other player.

You guys need to change the ships getting super fast healing even after the all crewships are gone some still keep the healing forever and are almost impossible to kill also if you are ateong enough tou can reduce crewship life to 0...why they dont die?Only dome and going inside can kill then, and why dome just kill crewships 😕 it would be cooler if it had a punchtrough and could hit anything

Thanks for the fixes ❤️

So just ran a mission, and noticed that my cryo guns are both weaker, but don't have the increased range, and that the weapon that says its got a 55% damage buff is somehow weaker than the other cryogun (Both vidar mk 3) that has a 44% damage buff.

I know weed is legal up there but moderation please.

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Intrinsic points can no longer be gained once all available Intrinsics are maxed out. If you are already above the maximum, your additional points have not been lost. 
  •  

Can I collect as many as I want while being 10/10/10/9 ?

Armor value changes:

• Flak: 300 to 150
  • Taktis: 250 to 125
  • Cutter: 250 to 125

Health value changes:

• Flak health: 250 to 375
  • Taktis health: 200 to 300
  • Cutter health: 200 to 300

EHP=HP x (armor+300)/300

Flak EHP got buffed from 500 to 562

Taktis and Cutter EHP buffed 366 to 425

My thoughts: if the "Command" Intrinsics section is not available for use, then you should not be able to farm Intrinsic points to power level through it when it does become available.  If this seems unfair, then your best bet is to not do Railjack until it does become available...unless you want to, but accepting of this new consequence.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Railjack Additions, Changes, and Fixes:

Halved Fighter Armor
Enemy Fighters in Railjack have too much armor - meaning your Railjack weapons just don’t feel great in the time it takes to kill an enemy. All Fighter Armor values have been halved, with a slight boost in health for non-elites to compensate. 

Armor value changes:

• Elite Flak: 350 to 175
  • Elite Taktis: 350 to 175
  • Elite Cutter: 300 to 150
  • Outrider: 800 to 300
  • Elite Outrider: 800 to 400

Health value changes:

This is big mistake, you should increase avionic mods stats for more damage instead to decreasing enemies stats, try to reconsider that next time before u do sush things.

You should change Crewship armor that is the biggest problem in the game, on low lvl we can one shoot crewship's with the cannon, but on higher lvl for one crewship need to be shooted few times to destroy them. For this issue you can increased dome capacity from 4 to 8 or 12. Because I don't see any balance on higher lvl in the missions, six crewships against fourth dome charges? Do you DEVS see balance in that!? Hmmm....what you think, if someone go solo in higher lvl his railjack will be destroyed before he refill his forge with dome and repair all critical ruptures.

The next thing is your description for Battle avionics, they don't have any sense, if that avionics control Cephalon Cy and in description is wroted that u can deactivated and reactivated something then where is the point if cephalon doesnt use that avionics in the mission!? Why passive if he almost never use them, I was expirience in almost 70% of my missions he never activate Particle Ram, he never use Seeker Volley when I'm attacked and surrounded with so many enemies. He activate only when he want and that is a bullsheet. I didn't saw never that he is deploy flares and distract enemies guided projectiles when I have attached Countermeasures. So, for which purpose we need this mods if we cannot use them when we need?

2 minutes ago, Monolake said:

Armor value changes:

Health value changes:

EHP=HP x (armor+300)/300

Flak EHP got buffed from 500 to 562

Taktis and Cutter EHP buffed 366 to 425