Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.9

[DE]Megan

With the "fix" to intrinsic farming with Ivara....can you please fix the affinity sharing problems them?  I do not mind doing missions, but not getting all the affinity is just crap.  When I spend my whole time, a group, flying "MY" ship and taking out 90% of the fighters and everyone else gets more intrinsic than me...it is crap.  

1 hour ago, TheGuyver said:

Doubling the amount of asterite you get isn't enough when you only get 15 in a mission and you need 1400 per part.

Gotta do the little golden meteors. Usually about 200~300 per run. Efficient if you have 1 guy boarding, 1 guy piloting, 1 guy repelling boarders/engineering/turreting, and 1 guy mining asteroids for asterite. It's the least fun job but even if you dont clear the level, just killing the golden meteors when you see the once in a while will seriously raise your asterite gain astronomically from 15 per misson.

30 minutes ago, Ekzarcun said:

so they reduced the EHP of a fighter ship in veil by 700 but removed the rhino buff and nerfed cryophon's while still keeping the healling bubbles YIKES DE 

Well, it's only for 3 'common' units, 'elites' simply got their armor reduced. ie lvl35 Outrider should be 161,158 EHP now (~77% damage reduction) instead of 368,622 EHP before (~90% damage reduction). 

How the weapons play into this I don't know, it would be more complicated to calculate.

DE thank you for that particular fix:

Fixed FX issues with the Simaris Ship / Dojo Decoration no properly adjusting when moving around.

However, Reactor Rooms in dojos still have a buggy effect going on not only with decorations but the decorator.

T0wvcVI.jpg

In this image, you can see a sort of lens warping effect displacement or whatever you want to call it around limbo prime, but also on the tributa sculptures seen here. Perhaps you're already working on it, but I needed to signal boost this issue for dojos.

Thanks for trying, DE. But I think this one fell well wide of the mark, at least for me. I built my railjack and played around for a bit over the holidays, but even for a guy who likes grinding it's way too grindy, specially when I only get 8-10 hours a week to play. It could take me weeks to repair a single item of salvage since I don't want to devote all my play time to Railjack. And with the repair drones gone....no, just no.

And the RNG aspects are downright insulting. If nothing else, that alone would keep me from continuing.

I'll just keep doing other things and wait for the next few hotfixes before returning to Railjack.

Happy new year and keep plugging away, you'll figure it out. I'm pulling for you!

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Intrinsic points can no longer be gained once all available Intrinsics are maxed out. If you are already above the maximum, your additional points have not been lost. 

i have absolutely no skill maxed out, yet i am still unable to gain mroe intrisics. help?

1 hour ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

This would be fine, if you had also increased resource drops across the board or reduced resource costs. Now all you've done is ensure that we can't use the majority of what we get. I have farmed enough titanium since Railjack launched to be able to build 1 (one) salvaged MK3 part. One of them. Out of the 5 slots on the ship.

To quote Vem Tabook, "Unacceptable!"

I don't get it ..

Yes, I've been playing a lot lately, but still: 

twO54qzl.png

It's a bit rough when starting, but eventually you will get a ton.

Still no option to turn off "Hold "E" to Heavy attack". Okay...

Also, have fun everyone with farming titanium. Since you need a lot. A LOT of it.

And good luck with your BFG's, that have only 4 shots with 6 crewships on mission, and can't even oneshot them past Mid-Saturn.

7 minutes ago, Maganar said:

This is a half-truth.  Firstly, what you did was a LOT more than a tweak.  Secondly, it isn't just "while moving."  The Prowl visuals have been changed wholesale, and they fade EVEN MORE while moving.

I really shouldn't have to state what you obviously know (since you did it), but since you described the changes differently in the patch notes, I guess I have to...

Now, I have nothing against the fade-out while moving if that was (somehow, though I find it hard to believe) causing "eye strain."  But what you did isn't just "during movement," and the results are REALLY ugly.  I'd rather have Ivara's non-prime Prowl effects at this point just because the celestial galaxies and stars are so muted and blurred now that you can't even tell what they are and it just ends up looking like crinkly cellophane which is extremely unpleasant.

The Prowl visual effects where one of the things I got most excited about when using Ivara Prime for the first time and now it gets pulled out from under my feet... why?  Not because of eye strain, apparently, since that was happening while in motion and this overall change to the visuals affects her even when stationary.  So... why?

Vidar and Lavan cryos lost about 60% of their damage, I think.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.9

Thats all? Your first respond to the major problems railjack has?

First you opened Pandoras Box with a P2W cashgrab named "Rushing Drones" to bypass the insane ressource costs and now they are gone. And you took the additional money with radio silence through christmas? This removal should have been announced right after Empyrean launched !!!!!

And still not addressed the RNG factor on the reactors? Just a whooping increase to 4%. Yeah, GG. At least give us a SIGMA IV Reactor with 100 Avionics and without those BS perks for double of the costs of an SIGMA III one.

Okay *nod* still a metric tonne of work to do to fix this (re; Erra quest / Anomaly time-gate; increase time it is active or reduce re-set time for occurrence), but a few steps in the right direction.

You still need to make the other Archwings viable (I.E.; make Itzel's stealth works while moving, Odonata's flares actually make seeker missiles NOT one-shot kill you, etc) and bring back the hit-scan of the Imeprator.

Aside from that, I approve and thank you all for putting out MOST of the bugs that has plagued the Railjack game mode since launch.

Um maybe I missed it but it doesn't look like you fixed different rewards for different people etc...

And in all honesty none of those changes actually make me want to play railjack.... not to mention too high on the resources still imo. 

And while I appreciate the sentiment in removing the drone from market I don't think it will have the desired effect of 'pushing players' to play railjack more....

Everything is done for new players ... If we want to rush the plans, it's normale to do it. And making items easy to drop is useless and removes interest from the farm and items lose their rarity (example: Void Hole and VIDAR Reactors) 😤 And for the nerf of lvara stealth farming trick , you need to do something with intrinsics for Railjack because the amount won is much too small.

8 minutes ago, CuteFoxyFox said:

Hope Titanium drop chance will be increased as well. One gun or engine takes crazy amount of it to be build.

Its so hard to make weapons 😕

Just spend another 8 hours slamming your face into space rocks with a double resource booster. 4head. XD 

P.S Don't do that.

ok with you nerfing the lvara stealth farming trick , you need to do something with intrinsics for Railjack because even with the xp booster on you get around 4 to 6 per run that can last 8 to 15 mins each run that is WAY WAY to little to get . You are making leveling intrinsic now a Job that will take HOURS to get level 7-10 on each , you need to up how much intrinsics we get now because it's terrible how many we get per mission.

I don't suppose anyone has any pictures of Nekros summoning shadows of enemy ships inside the Railjack?

Hopefully, the rush repair drone dropping at a mission's end might encourage intrinsic farmers to not abort the mission early. It might be faster than actually completing the mission, but the process doesn't sound fun.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing what the Command Intrinsic will be like and what if any adjustments might be made to the other four.

1 hour ago, rabidpirate said:

They still didn't boost up reactor values? The game is not fun if you're not making forward progress from your drops. Getting objectively worse reactors than the basic clantech one makes you wan to not play the game. 

I am simply agog at the fact that these issues - vacuum range and RNG value ranges on the drops - is something they need to "discuss." 

There is one right answer, DE. 

10 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Gotta do the little golden meteors. Usually about 200~300 per run. Efficient if you have 1 guy boarding, 1 guy piloting, 1 guy repelling boarders/engineering/turreting, and 1 guy mining asteroids for asterite. It's the least fun job but even if you dont clear the level, just killing the golden meteors when you see the once in a while will seriously raise your asterite gain astronomically from 15 per misson.

So what you are suggesting is, if this was a normal mission in question, that you break and open every crate and locker on your path in every extermination mission you do? On top of actually killing all 254 (or so) hostiles.

Archived