Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.9

[DE]Megan

So railjack capacity is still tied to randomness.  

Warframes all have the same capacity, its not based on luck.  This is good, it allows customization, guides to be written, a community to develop around the product.  

Random railjack capacity is the worst decision you guys have (likely) ever made.  

Thanks for strong-arming the plat for Rush Drones from players who couldn't wait to build Railjack components because of ludicrous RNG and resource costs, claiming it to be "unfair" when it was questionable from its very inception.

I am thoroughly disappointed with your choices so far, DE. Having all 10s in Intrinsics and points left over for more, and no reason to play other then to get destroyed by a 4% chance to get a reactor potentially worse than my current one to perfect my build in a sandbox that has no value outside the sandbox... yeah no thanks.

Fix the loot variation, and don't pass off being able to leave a mission for "XP / Intrinsics" and keeping them as a bug, when we've been able to do that since forever.
Stop playing with our patience.

It'll only go so far.

24 minutes ago, Darknightsszz said:

what else u want? a refund? it was ur fault who bought into it. U skipped alot of time and enjoyed the content, where we grinded the S#&$ out of it. u earned back what u paid.

No we didn't. You should look at the numbers. Veil isn't rewarding for the effort it requires and the RNG for the stuff you'd want there is so low.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tweaked Ivara Prime prowl effect to be less prominent while moving to reduce eye-strain based on feedback. 

Eye strain? What? It was WAY better before. She looked like a walking galaxy, now she looks like a walking puddle of snot. :sad:

um a bunch of stuff left out of the patch notes

All weapons on the rail jack and archwings have had their range and damage reduced by over 50%.

Railjack hull and Armor and Shields have also been Reduced.

Resistances to effects from all weapons and attack on enemies has been increased.

Regeneration and healing on Enemies have been increased.

so the armor changes on enemies....don't seam to do much....hate to point that out....feels like the weapons now are even more in-effective.

Halved Fighter Armor

Increased base hp

Cryophon series - Reduced damage and increased fall off range

Decreased the effectiveness of the Particle proc

One step forward, three steps back.

Gotta check your footwork DE, what kind of waltz is that?

Oh how typical.

Still no fix for the obviously unintentional gain of failed ciphers when interacting with the forge in any way (as i stated in my post under the RJ bug section). Also: weren't the RJ missions supposed to yield 100 Mastery Points upon completion? Well guess what, they don't.

Furthermore: Reactor Stats are still bugged, my +99 AC Reactor only increases my overall AC by 98. This is also true for my +75 (+74) and +49 (+48) Vidar and Zetki Reactors. Please fix this.

3 hours ago, Andvarja said:

Were you Abort farming? That was also removed this patch, if you abort, your intrinsics are lost.  With no increase to the somewhat sad amounts of Intrinsics we gain by actually doing the missions.

nah. tried once today , and once i saw that it wasn't working, went for normal farming, like gian point. don't get any intris what so ever 😕

12 minutes ago, Tamop said:

Guys, you don't need theese vidar reactors. 4% drop rate is pretty much for this, believe me.

hXcWkW6.png

30-100 avionics, they say.

10-100 flux, they say.

"Vidar Reactors were optimized for Avionics Capacity" I can't stop laughing ... I only got one, in 3 weeks of play with 52 ac ... 😂😂😂

Please give back the old ivara prime prowl or add a toggle for the old one. Some of us really liked it and prefer it over the new subdued form which while nice is no where near as nice. Also please reduce cryophon cooldown if the damage is going to be hit so much cause as it is now it is easily the weakest of the lot imo and thus not worth even using

Man this is pathetic.  You took out the "universal" in universal medallions so because of 1 stupid conclave person.  The Ivara farm you now changed for intrisics when I guarantee more than 1 person would like this to stay.  Also WHY DID YOU NERF RAILJACK WEAPONS??? Do you play this game or just throw a dart at the board that says 1 buff multiple nerfs?  Lowering armor but nerfing weapons is stupid.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:
  • Fixed bug where Intrinsics could be kept on mission abort, which was never intended.

Nice "fix". Apparently we cannot keep intrinsics gained after successfuly completing the final mission objective now as well, e.g. by killing remaining enemies. Please continue to make sure that the intrinsics grind is slow and painful.

The 4% drop chance for wreckage with random stats that nobody would ever want to use, let alone grind ridiculous amounts of resources for, is also a nice change. It's so much more fun now to get double the number of useless reactors/engines after hours of grinding the same boring missions that need to be scrapped to free wreckage slots for the next bad rolls.

Archived