Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.9

[DE]Megan

Railjack Armor Changes: Nice in theory, but not nice when you add up the removal of Warframe buffs, and Cryophon nerfs, just makes Archguns even more the go to, even with the change to procs, if the intent as you say was to make Railjack weapons more effective on their own, you missed the mark.

Avionics Drops: Good, yay, these avionics shouldn't feel so rare.

Rush Repair Drones Removal/Drop Change: The problem with Repair Drones wasn't that they existed as a way to shortcut, it's that the economy feels SO BAD that it felt the only reasonable way to interact with the system was to purchase repair drones, you could've left them in, what players really wanted was the wreckage repair economy to significantly change, so one could use repair drones but wouldn't feel FORCED into it. Full material recovery from scrapping/lower asterite/titanium costs/higher droprates would've solved this issue and still allowed you to collect some platinum reasonably, instead, now we're just all forced into the extremely unfulfilling grind, and the legendary droprate of the drone is just kinda insulting.

Doubled Wreckage Chance: This is a bandaid on a gunshot wound, double droprate is nice, but the amount of RNG involved in obtaining what we're actually after is so astronomical even doubling it is not NEARLY enough, some further reduction is definitely in order, my personal preference would've been to leave the original droprate, but remove any RNG whatsoever from the stat values of the items. (In other words, Vidar reactor would always have 100/100, and the only randomness would've been which "ship bonus" it recieved.) As things are now, you're looking at a 4% droprate, 1% of max value avionics, so a .04% chance of a Max Avionics Vidar reactor... and that's before taking Flux or the other bonus into account, it's just insane.....

Auto marking Avionics and Salvage: This is nice, would rather them just be auto picked up, but this works too I suppose.

Double Asterite: See the Rush Repair Drone section, this is a start, but far from what's actually called for.

Squad Overlay Now Visible While Piloting/Gunning: This is really nice, love the Icons too, now can we add a way to mark things outside the railjack while piloting/gunning?

Intrinsics can't be gained while they're maxed: Why? This is just insulting, I'm maxed on all intrinsics, now I have 0 incentive to play (other than to test changes) until command comes out, why would anyone actually implement this?

Bugfixes: Always appreciated.

Wisp Animations: Nice! Didn't expect this, still need to implement it for aiming but I love it!

2 minutes ago, Flying_Scorpion said:

😞 I liked it when Nox enemies were turned into thralls. I guess you nerfed them because people don't like the slight inconvenience of having to stop for an extra few seconds during the race towards their reward.

Nox were already considered VIP enemies as they have almost boss enemy-like stats. Revenant can't one-hit kill them with Reeve, they have innate DR on top of their armor. The stug they use is a different weapon entirely from the Stug we get. Etc... Etc....

2 hours ago, Vejova said:

They did, read the rest of it. It went from 4x heat to 2x heat.

I just double checked to make sure and where they mentioned reducing the heat from zekti weapons it says apart from cryophon. Meaning zekti cryphon specifically was hit with a nerf to damage some estimating at roughly 50%. In exchange for some range which already hurts but while i wish the nerf was less i can live with that but the zekti version specifically is still being hit with the 4x heat rather than mutually benifitting from the 50% reduction in that as well

Just now, Saberfrost said:

Nox were already considered VIP enemies as they have almost boss enemy-like stats. Revenant can't one-hit kill them with Reeve, they have innate DR on top of their armor. The stug they use is a different weapon entirely from the Stug we get. Etc... Etc....

Oh okay. Let's nerf heavy gunners next. I can't be bothered to spend a few extra seconds killing them while I race towards the finish line and get my juicy reward, which will satisfy me for about 5 minutes before I move on to the next thing.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

slight boost in health for non-elites to compensate

• Flak health: 250 to 375
  • Taktis health: 200 to 300
  • Cutter health: 200 to 300

A 50% increase in health isn't a "slight increase" and as others pointed out, that increased the EHP of the Fighters, something new players would not be fond of.

Cryophon series

• Reduced damage and increased fall off range
    • Reducing the armor values of enemies made these capable of killing every enemy in a single hit, this brings them back in line with the intended time to kill. Please bear in mind we are actively watching player stats and collecting feedback, and are willing to iterate on balance. 

I am sure that I said that this is not Catchmoon 2.0, where the other weapons are indeed underperforming compared to the Cryophons. Catchmoon was at least four steps overkill compared to the rest of our Arsenal before its nerf, and most of our Arsenal performed fine.

Doubled the chance of obtaining Wreckage from End of Mission Rewards 
This increase will help you acquire more pieces so you can pick and choose which you want to keep. However, we needed to reduce the chance of obtaining Relics to accommodate the Wreckage increase.

Four percent is nothing much, but the more criminal part is how badly spread the stats are in the Components (Vidar Reactor Mk III can have a range of 30-100+ Avionics, so there's a chance it's worse than the Sigma Mk III from Research). The Sigma parts are a baseline, but House parts that are suppose to specialize in but the roll you get makes it somehow worse than the baseline is abysmally nonsense.

Asterite Resource pickups now reward 2x as much Asterite. 

• Asterite costs for Wreckage were going a bit too slowly, so now you will earn it at twice the rate. 

Looting the entire area without boosters yields an average of around 120 Asterite, and Mk III Lavan and Vidar needs a whopping 1440 Asterites. Is there something wrong with decreasing the amount needed for repairs? Strangely, it isn't part of an end of mission reward. The Nullstone requirement pales in comparison to the Asterite requirement, almost like comparing the amount of Tellurium to Polymer Bundles you typically use.

There are some appreciated changes, but some glaringly bad that needs to be revised/changed. Empyrean has potential, but this is something that should not lead into Phase III or other parts planned later in the future.

Forward Artillery is still fine though it requires min-max gear (I'm looking at you, vidar reactor) if you have maxed zekti mod, only when you equip caricinnox with high status since it lets you apply to reduce crewship's armour and get it one-shot easily (just make sure you do not hit engines and healing bubbles, they have ridiculous hitboxes I know). But yeah, I think it could need improvements such as increase forward artillery capacity, cut down the small resources, increase damage about 20% or something, etc. 

Remember guys, this is the first round of hotfixes of Empyrean and they're still gathering feedback to review in this thread. I don't know what to expect more but let's hope for less grind and RNG which was intense for me.

Tweaked Ivara Prime prowl effect to be less prominent while moving to reduce eye-strain based on feedback.

Have to say I'm not a fan of the Prowl change. Before, I got to enjoy the starry effect at all times. As it is now, I rarely even see the effect now since i'm always on the move. Your Ivara practically disappears from the screen now. A better solution would have been to allow the starry effect to be dictated by your emissive colors, so those who are affected with "eye-strain" can change their colors to dark colors. (Or turn on a light, sit further back, or walk away from the screen now and again; but who am I to judge?) Either way, you fell for the classic developer trap of trying to make some happy while making others unhappy; count me in the disappointed group.

Tweaked Ivara Prime prowl effect to be less prominent while moving to reduce eye-strain based on feedback. 

Can we have a option to change it back to the original  version of prowl?!?!?!?!   it looks like crap now and kind of just killed playing Ivara for me....unknown.png

2 minutes ago, Asealiea said:

Can we have a option to change it back to the original  version of prowl?!?!?!?!   it looks like ****; now and kind of just killed playing Ivara for me....

Agreed, please change it back. Or give us an option. The new one looks terrible. I was actually hoping other stealth frames would get new stealth graphical effects. This new one just looks terribad.

18 minutes ago, Asealiea said:

Can we have a option to change it back to the original  version of prowl?!?!?!?!   it looks like crap now and kind of just killed playing Ivara for me....unknown.png

Disable distortions in your graphical options, that should fix the glitchiness. Still not the fan of not even seeing myself when on the move tho. I'm a sadder Ivara main now. 😞

Good thing I already specced up my railjack, gear, avionics and intrinsics, cleared the railjack starchart, and collected all the weapons before this fix because hhhhoooooieee thats alot of painfull slowdown right there...

Man it sucks to be those who waited for something. Atleast for me I dont need to railjack until the next update that adds content.

Sorry everyone.

I gave up on railjack. Novelty lost midway through Saturn. I can see the potential but I'm also seeing some incredibly stingy tweaks here. We all know this is barebones. No need to pull a fast one on us and pad it out this much.

It's too big of a grind for what amounts to copy and pasted "exterminate" while 3 idiots play musical fires. This thing doesn't have enough meat on its bones to justify, not only the grind, but any content being locked behind it.

I will just go back to playing WARFRAME until railjack is more tolerable. 

If they get too aggressive with forcing railjack as a prerequisite for future content, especially story content....yikes. I mean it's a cute experiment, side activity....i guess. 

The rush repair drone was easy to buy for a F2P player.  Trading for 50p is not so hard.  

Removing this without seriously decreasing resources means you need to wait for that perfect roll before even testing anything out. I'm not going to make something I'll likely destroy later.

Where is progress?  Random stats suck, random capacity reactors is destructive to your game.  Fix it!  You are murdering you own baby.

11 minutes ago, Rylatar said:

Disable distortions in your graphical options, that should fix the glitchiness. Still not the fan of not even seeing myself when on the move tho. I'm a sadder Ivara main now. 😞

Yeah i feel ya, i been playing her a lot lately and now i just don't feel like looking at that mess anymore  😞   it did look good with distortion on before but  will try again with out them but not hoping for much at this point

Just did a couple pug RJ missions.....WHY is anyone BUT the host allowed to choose another mission? like what the hek.

and where the hek is the solo friendly options. Yeah it wont be a good a human squads, but ffs. not having ANY help at all with a ship is pathetic.

9 часов назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Halved Fighter Armor
Enemy Fighters in Railjack have too much armor - meaning your Railjack weapons just don’t feel great in the time it takes to kill an enemy. All Fighter Armor values have been halved, with a slight boost in health for non-elites to compensate. 

Armor value changes:

• Flak: 300 to 150
  • Elite Flak: 350 to 175
  • Taktis: 250 to 125
  • Elite Taktis: 350 to 175
  • Cutter: 250 to 125
  • Elite Cutter: 300 to 150
  • Outrider: 800 to 300
  • Elite Outrider: 800 to 400

Health value changes:

• Flak health: 250 to 375
  • Taktis health: 200 to 300
  • Cutter health: 200 to 300

9 часов назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Decreased the effectiveness of the Particle proc but increased its Duration

• Reduced to 7.5% damage bonus per hit, still stacks, and lasts 20 seconds. The exponential growth and short duration meant this was far more beneficial to rapid-fire guns than anything else.

So, after extensive testing I have to say that this is pure damage nerf. Yaaaay, woohoo, as if we needed more of it! You said our railjack weapons didn't felt great? Well, now they outright suck. For crying out loud, I made more frags with Particle Ram than with my main guns(oh, damn, now you're gonna nerf it as well, don't you?). Same goes for AW weapons. Time to kill had a significant increase. I'm talking 30-50% time increase here. And you can now just throw away Cryophon - it's only viable for Earth and a couple of Saturn nodes. Past that? Forget it, it can't do squat before overheating.

Did you guys even tested this? I mean past Free Flight and Posit Cluster. Or did you just slap it as it is and let the playerbase to "sort it all out themselves"? Because as it is now this is absolutely unacceptable. I'd rather have those ridiculous armor numbers but normal procs than this.

Tl;dr: This feels bad, worse than it was before, completely contrary to what you've said. Please, revert this ASAP.

I don't know if anyone encounter this or maybe have (I hope), but I have an issue with Railjack.

The recent hotfix has cause some trouble in flying the Railjack. The issue occurs whenever I take the steering wheel where at first it seems like I'm able to move around my crosshair hud just fine.

At some point however, in any actions I do whether I shoot, boost, drift or use arsenal weapons, my sensitivity drops to where my cross hair moves slow. This suddenly cause my mobility to drop due to this and it becomes annoying when it happens. Luckily its an easy fix when I just jump out and jump back in the pilot sit, but the issue keeps coming back. It even happens sometimes whenever I start flying the railjack at the start of the mission.

Could you look into this and resolve this issue please? Thank you.

I didn't see a fix to Wukong's Passive whilst in AW--i.e., he should get x3 Immortal Techniques (Auto-Rezzes) in AW form, as all WF's get to keep their Passives in AW Form.  This hasn't happened and I didn't see it in today's notes.  Please Fix ASAP.  Thanks!

Archived