Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Predictions for the 2 upcoming kuva weapons

DarthIronclad

So from the dev workshop post, is confirmed that we will get 2 new kuva weapons.

Wonder what will the 2 weapons be so lets predict it.

I do have multiple guesses, as from another dev worksop post,there is a kuva anku,and the anku is a tenno weapon, so there could be a possibility that tenno weapons can get the kuva treatment.

So here are my guesses:

Both Grineer

Kuva Hind and Kuva Sobek

Tenno/Grineer

Anku andSobek

Both Tenno

Anku and Furis

Edited by DarthIronclad

My prediction is like the current kuva weapons, I'm not going to care because I hate the Paracesis mechanic that they tied to them**

**I'd almost care about the existing Kuva Archwing gun IF Empyrion had been remotely balanced for Archwing gear buuuut it really isn't sooooooo :clem:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, schilds said:

I hope they don't release more kuva weapons.

They've confirmed two more are coming, so it's a bit late now.

For my money, I'm hoping for Kuva Sobek and Kuva Twin Basolk. Both have fun augments IMO, but don't have the power to capitalise. A Kuva Sobek I feel is more likely but we'll see.

Kuva Clem? Now that sounds like a good Darvo special mission. Darvo wants to plant a Clem clone to get selected, elected, injected, infected, ejected with Kuva for more profit. Immortal Clem can now do those pesky low level missions without a Tenno's help. But, uh oh, Kuva Clem is loyal to the Queens so we must kill and convert him and gift him to Darvo for a 3 day build blueprint for Kuva Grakata.