Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Kuva Lich Changes 27.1.0 + 27.1.0.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

A downed Kuva Larvling will now display an icon of the Kuva weapon that it’s birthed Kuva Lich will possess!

I'm having a bug that prevent the Kuva Larvling from display the Icon of the said weapon!

if anyone else is having this, please let's DE aware of it!

Either I'm blind or there is no way to see at a glance in the UI what exact bonus your kuva weapon has.  Can only see it when attempting a valence transfer.

Can this info be added into the equip menu or somewhere visible without having to tab?  Between 7 damage types and now 16 weapons each, keeping track of them all will be a nightmare. Looking at 1680 plat (when primary kitguns come out) to wipe the name off and/or rename the ones to keep to something identifiable. 🤣

1) whyy fixing “Whip weapons clipping into Wisp”

2) Kuva Nukor seems kinda meh upgrade. I mean Its lower dmg, but higher CD,ok. But who thought that “buffing” crit to 7% is good? this is just joke. Still zero crit chance without Harrow/cat/etc. meeeeh. 

3) Still no fix for Titania Autofly forward???

First things first: excalibur nerf – when?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

For clarification, the correct functionality is Host and Client can use Railjack Navigation after mission complete and neither can use Navigation before mission complete

Second thing. @[DE]Megan. I really wish this thing to be reviewed: I hate when idiot randoms warp MY ship out and leave me without the ability to reforge ammo, refine the resources, loot something or whatever... Let THEM leave via navi console. Why should the entire team, which probably had the other plans, suffer the $&*^ery of these solo deciders?! I don't get DE's point of view on this topic actually.

33 minutes ago, --Q--namenBARS said:

Yes, I know, but I want new weapons, but I can't do anything with Parazon and Lich I don't have displayed

Almost finished the 3rd attempt and did not slot the 3rd proper requiem so yeah, I understand the frustration 🙂

Thanks for the kuva lich changes . Really like that you can see the weapon so you can choose, but how do we know if it has an emphemera or not? You might not choose to kill the Lich for the weapon but it might have had an emphemera with it but didnt know it, that way you just lost an emphemera that you wanted.

1 hour ago, Valkyr-Umbra said:

"Your Kuva weapon duplicates now offer a gradual progression towards a “perfect” Kuva weapon, which would reflect a 60% damage value, if you choose to pursue this path.

We’re also looking at other places we could potentially use this mechanic (Railjack, etc)!"

Might rivens be one of those places? 😄 I'd love to melt two rivens for the same weapon to choose preferred stats/increase percentages of shared. This would increase the price of unrolled/trash rivens while reducing the price of 'god-tier rivens' (10k+ plat for a mod is kinda dumb).

This right here would incentivize me and many other players to play sorties, as relying on just rng to get the small selection of desirable rivens isn't enough. Especially if I can just buy from peeps who got them. I would now have a reason to unveil my unveiled rivens instead. Though some conditions would be needed, say max out both rivens and expend 10k kuva or something in addition to the rivens used.

1 hour ago, chacachaca13 said:

"I had NO IDEA that combining an UNMODDED UNRANKED weapon would bring a FULLY modded weapon back to a level 0 weapon and I would lose all of my forma and my gravimag from my Ayanga."

"My Ayanga is now a 0 and is missing the gravimag which is 20 plat or the build is a resource whore. I explicitly transferred the kohm with raditation to the one with heat. Which was supposed to add radiation to the heat shotgun."

"Why did it remove all forma, etc?"

This is exactly what I searched this thread for since DE never clarified that this would happen. I'm glad I checked before doing this myself. Still makes weapons useless if you're hunting a specific Ephemera and you don't want to change your weapons element by combining them.

Formaand rank should be transferred over too if it's higher than the weapon absorbing the other.

Archived