[DE]Megan

Empyrean: Prime Vault 27.1.1

1 hour ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

How about you balance murmures ? Doing the same thing for 2 hours to get smth feels S#&$ 

Would you rather wait 24 hours doing nothing for a weapon? Although yeah, the dependancy on RNG for the correct mod combo is in need of a correction.

• Like 1

the extension of NW intermission 2 is like a wtf moment. it's already gone on WAAAAY too long. i remember a time when it was said these were designed for 10 weeks....

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

I just find this funny de is taking so long to finish and launch railjack phase 3 we want modular archwings before July and new war last year talk about severely overwhelmed they don't have the staff to release big update regularly anymore but I digress I love kuva weapons especially unique ones but I'd like more unique weapons like reaper prime from the upcoming anniversary like a new unique Dax machine gun with good crit chance crit damage base damage over 30 and 20% status because soma prime is useless trash now 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, xFortuna said:

I literally bought Nekros prime parts yesterday. 😔

They announced the unvault quite a while ago.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thus we have increased the maximum prestige Ranks to 90! 

This intermission is ongoing for what ? like almost 4 months already...

It is disappointing ngl 😕

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ability to spawn Crewships almost indefinitely, resulting in exploitive Intrinsic farming.

You really seem hell-bent on driving players away from that game mode. I didn't even know this 'exploit' existed, but being able to farm intrinsics faster than what your 'vision' dictates is literally the only thing that would get me back into that ship at this point.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

baruuks augment is still bugged btw, having 100% status chance on his 4 wont proc the element every hit, and sometimes the dmg wont adapt from impact at all

oh and like several others mentioned, extending nightwave even further? cmon DE this is absurd, its been 4 months already

• Like 2

DE Any chance to Add a Toggle prime Details preview for the tennogen skins because u know, Tennogen cost real money then i dont wanna waste it in a skin without knowing if the prime detail are in the right place, even that, i think this help the new buyers to acquire a tennogen skin, in my case the first time i buy a tennogen i dont even know about the toggle prime detail, i just think the tennogen remove all that stuff and .. u know .. just the tennogen skin, because that, i buy the nova corpra because is pretty cool and dont even care about prime details but when i buy it and see "toggle prime details" i was ... "WTF COOL !!!  i wonder how other frame looks with this amazing tennogen and that sweet prime details "but ... u know .. i cant, and this is one of the reason i dont buy it, cause i dont wanna wast money in a russian roulette, that xD thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english u.u

I guess I should have kept completing all the Nightwave objectives just because after I hit 60. But seeing as Intermission II will outlast the heat death of the universe, I oughta have the time to hit max rank again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Railjack getting a bit slower with any hotfix even if you have the faster engines? Or is only on my mind? xD

2 hours ago, ValinorAtani said:

So when can we expect a fix for broken Melee-Stances (especially Staves) when you past a certain Attack Speed mark including FPS and Ping within the variable as well?

Is that when up to certain speed, stance combo won't processed correctly right?

Nightwave internission II expanded because glass maker is not finished yet?

And, release date of new war quest is still in large too....

....This is getting more disappointing ):

For over 4 years, I've been loyal to this game but, that loyalty is running low everyday. D:( 

Edited by Cellbound
  • Like 1

who even "farms" nightwave anymore? there is litterly NOTHING extra to aim for past the 30 ranks and the 30 ranks by itself is just repeated loot... i was so dissapointed in the first nightwave (farmed to prestiege 30) just to see there is NOTHING special in even doing it...

I want a Kick option for squads to end the life of leechers...

Edited by mistsack
  • Upvote 2

Where in Void are these relics?

Just did 1 hour MOT - nothing.

When is Trinity Prime and Dual Kama Prime going to leave the vault? Oberon Prime has been vaulted for less than a year and Trinity Prime has been vaulted to close to three years.

Still no fix for the persisting Fulmin reload glitch:

And still no fix for Saryn's glitched Molt animations:

• Upvote 1

Thank you for increasing NW max rank. Was really bugging me. Once you hit max rank NW is pointless. Thank you again 😃

2 Things this patch;
#1 tone down Bramma so I don't have to run from anyone with one so my PC doesn't crash.
#2 Can you please add a little 'v' on vaulted relics instead of me having to hover over them then press tab (often twice) and checking ONE AT A TIME. This would massively help IN-mission relic selection on endless type maps. Thank you!

• Upvote 2