Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Prime Vault 27.1.1

[DE]Megan

I just find this funny de is taking so long to finish and launch railjack phase 3 we want modular archwings before July and new war last year talk about severely overwhelmed they don't have the staff to release big update regularly anymore but I digress I love kuva weapons especially unique ones but I'd like more unique weapons like reaper prime from the upcoming anniversary like a new unique Dax machine gun with good crit chance crit damage base damage over 30 and 20% status because soma prime is useless trash now 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ability to spawn Crewships almost indefinitely, resulting in exploitive Intrinsic farming.

You really seem hell-bent on driving players away from that game mode. I didn't even know this 'exploit' existed, but being able to farm intrinsics faster than what your 'vision' dictates is literally the only thing that would get me back into that ship at this point.

baruuks augment is still bugged btw, having 100% status chance on his 4 wont proc the element every hit, and sometimes the dmg wont adapt from impact at all

oh and like several others mentioned, extending nightwave even further? cmon DE this is absurd, its been 4 months already

DE Any chance to Add a Toggle prime Details preview for the tennogen skins because u know, Tennogen cost real money then i dont wanna waste it in a skin without knowing if the prime detail are in the right place, even that, i think this help the new buyers to acquire a tennogen skin, in my case the first time i buy a tennogen i dont even know about the toggle prime detail, i just think the tennogen remove all that stuff and .. u know .. just the tennogen skin, because that, i buy the nova corpra because is pretty cool and dont even care about prime details but when i buy it and see "toggle prime details" i was ... "WTF COOL !!!  i wonder how other frame looks with this amazing tennogen and that sweet prime details "but ... u know .. i cant, and this is one of the reason i dont buy it, cause i dont wanna wast money in a russian roulette, that xD thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english u.u

Nightwave internission II expanded because glass maker is not finished yet?

And, release date of new war quest is still in large too....

....This is getting more disappointing ):

For over 4 years, I've been loyal to this game but, that loyalty is running low everyday. D:( 

who even "farms" nightwave anymore? there is litterly NOTHING extra to aim for past the 30 ranks and the 30 ranks by itself is just repeated loot... i was so dissapointed in the first nightwave (farmed to prestiege 30) just to see there is NOTHING special in even doing it...

I want a Kick option for squads to end the life of leechers...

2 Things this patch;
#1 tone down Bramma so I don't have to run from anyone with one so my PC doesn't crash.
#2 Can you please add a little 'v' on vaulted relics instead of me having to hover over them then press tab (often twice) and checking ONE AT A TIME. This would massively help IN-mission relic selection on endless type maps. Thank you!

RIVENS are worse on KUVA  VARIANTS ???

Not only are stats different for the kuva variant, when you go to buy a riven you are expecting the stats shown to be what you get and that influences what you will pay the seller.  In this case i was unaware we would get a lesser version of the riven if put on a Kuva variant as it only showed the normal Nukors stats with said riven. You wont know till you have one and it really gives you buyers remorse. If you did mention this as a change it wasn't apparent at all looking back through the updates and it is really annoying that to avoid power creep you implement something like this and just keep your player base in the dark.

NUKOR -- 

Disposition 5

379.5%

155.6%

-29.5%

Screenshot_29.png

KUVA NUKOR --

Dispositon 3 ??

267.7%

107.3%

-20.4%

Screenshot_30.png

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ability to spawn Crewships almost indefinitely, resulting in exploitive Intrinsic farming.

i know this could come as pretty shocking, to you, but have you even thought that maybe, JUST maybe, the reason why players always go for this kind of farming tactic is because normal intrinsic is just not worth it? like, it's too painful to do it in the normal way? have you ever thought that maybe, you could attack the core of the problem, rather than the leaves?

same for liches. the root of the real problem is murmur farming. it's random and inconsistant as #*!%. it's also counter intuitive, as you need to stop killing mobs once one spawn. one mission you can get 3, one mission, the maximum 10. ho, and if your liche appears, you need to stop killing mobs entirely, if you want it to convert the 10 thrall limit. this seriously sucks, DE. i don't understand how you can think that something PREVENTING us from killing stuff to be effective ( you know, killing, in a shooter game. ) is good game design. it's backward as HELL.

Ho, and as well as Liches being a thing entirely on their own, in no way connected to the main game. it's completely separated. either you do the liches, and ignore the rest of the game, or play the rest of the game, completely ignoring liches.

For Hell's sake, why do they get to passively steal my stuff while i can't gain some murmur while playing on their node? like, one or two thralls per mission to allow playing more passively. because as it stands now, if you want to do lich progress, you are FORCED to entirely focus, exclusively, on lich stuff, and let down everything else. this seriously sucks. we need a method of passive farming, a method of medorate farming ( which we have now ) and a power method one, where you get to do as many murmur as you want in a mission, say s survival, or any endless. or get to go to a place where you lich is hiding, and be able to kill them again and again and again until you got every requiems, which would really make this more bearable.

Archived