Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why did DE unvault Oberon and Nekros Prime?

Tenno76856

they seem to just release whatever they want with the unvaultings, but this can actually work in our favour since we'd otherwise be waiting literal years for certain frames to be unvaulted again. then there's also the prime giveaways on twitch. 

it also helps to have a theme: Brains & Brawn (Rhino & Nyx), Fire and Ice (Frost & Ember), and now Life and Death (Oberon & Nekros). I'm guessing they could also do a "Health and Disease Unvault", with Trinity and Saryn at some point, but Trinity will be out of the vault again at some point, don't worry.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

They changed up the order because flipflopping through old and new every unvaultinf would mean we wouldn’t have gotten Nekros or Oberon for like 5 more years.

Yeah but Nekros P was a twitch drop a few months ago and ALMOST everyone got one due to problems with the drop

2 minutes ago, NigglesAU said:

Yeah but Nekros P was a twitch drop a few months ago and ALMOST everyone got one due to problems with the drop

and trinity prime was a twitch prime reward too iirc, so tons of people got her.

point is, they changed the order to search for new factors, such as "what primes do the least amount of the community have"

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

and trinity prime was a twitch prime reward too iirc, so tons of people got her.

point is, they changed the order to search for new factors, such as "what primes do the least amount of the community have"

Which in theory should be the ones who have been sitting in the vault the longest....

1 hour ago, NigglesAU said:

And? You do know there is more in an unvaulting than just the frame, right? Plus not everyone who still needs Nekros got the drop and there are players who started after that drop that still need him.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NigglesAU said:

Nekros P was available to everyone a few months ago

This is more than just Nekros Prime himself, but the Tigris Prime, Galatine Prime, and most desired by many are his Prime Accessories. It's similar to how long Vauban Prime's Prime Accessories were vaulted, and while they are just cosmetics there are people who wants these items to return.

7 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Maybe they can just do a Dual Kamas Prime unvaulting. Just the Kamas, maybe a nice cape to go with them, some sugatras...

Over two years I've been playing this game and finally last week I cracked and traded for them.

I was so excited that I dumped 4 forma right off the bat, just to realize they're a downgrade from reaper prime. But at least I can cosplay Akali.

Just the blade's relics are costlier than entire prime sets.

What gives...

Edited by Ver1dian

13 часов назад, Miser_able сказал:

Twitch prime =/= twitch drop. Everyone can free get twitch drop in afk mode. Twitch prime is payed option (dont tell me about 1 time free, everyone already used this years ago on amy other game or even on previous warframe items).

14 hours ago, NigglesAU said:

i dont know the vaulting/unvault order - i am wondering why they chose those to instead of say Trinity Prime?. Nekros P was available to everyone a few months ago.....

Plus now that raids are gone (temporarily as DE said....... 2 years later) No one really uses Trinity anymore. Other than Eidolons. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

Twitch prime =/= twitch drop. Everyone can free get twitch drop in afk mode. Twitch prime is payed option (dont tell me about 1 time free, everyone already used this years ago on amy other game or even on previous warframe items).

That wasn't my point. My point was, since she was available as a twitch prime reward lots of people got her, not as much as when nekros was a twitch drop, but still a lot. 

Edited by Miser_able