Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I completed my first hour in Mot...

(PSN)CrazyBeaTzu

Just wanted to share a milestone. I used to be so afraid of this place lol.....the big scary Void.....I couldn't last 15 minutes as Rhino Prime haha. "These enemies are ridiculous! Why are people saying this game is easy!"

Well....I had to face my fear, and confirm to myself that there's nothing to be afraid of anymore. I've broken through to the next echelon....and there's nothing in this game that can stand in my way.

Thank you everyone....God Bless Warframe and God Bless America!

• Like 5

Heyo, this is an achievement and it is something to be proud of for sheer time investment alone.

That being said, Mot is basically a joke now with the reworked enemy armor scaling / accuracy. To get the same challenge as a pre-update 1 hour run you'd effectively have to go twice as long.

To put it in perspective, a level ~280 heavy gunner now is the strength equivalent of what a level 155 gunner pre-update used to be.

Again not to put a damper on your success, great job honestly. If you enjoy challenge and would like to see what it used to be like, push for 2 hours if you get the time 😉

• Like 5

Congrats.

Unfortunately, I have an invisible line in my brain I call the "Tropic of Agonising Boredom" which I automatically cross at about 40-45 minutes into a mission. I did once complete a 1-hour Taveuni run, but it was pure agony for the final 20 minutes and I never wanted to do that again.

So yeah, this is one milestone I will never be able to do myself.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 6

Nice to see your first completed Hour at Mot. 2 Hours is what i normally do in Mot (up to 380+) before the Mainline but after, i can’t imagine how long i have to go to see similar enemies because 500+ enemies now is nowhere near how lvl 380+ enemies were previously. 1 Hour of Mot pre-mainline is like 3 Hours now with the Survivability scaling while they still hit like trucks. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GPrime96 said:

Nice to see your first completed Hour at Mot. 2 Hours is what i normally do in Mot (up to 380+) before the Mainline but after, i can’t imagine how long i have to go to see similar enemies because 500+ enemies now is nowhere near how lvl 380+ enemies were previously. 1 Hour of Mot pre-mainline is like 3 Hours now with the Survivability scaling while they still hit like trucks. 

I would like to know, if you go beyond 2 hours, how do you keep life support up? I always run out at 1h:50 min mark. Enemies just don't spawn quick enough.

• Like 1

When I started warframe, Rhino was unvalted, I people told me about eidolons and that Rhino was good in it. So, had to farm those Rhino relics. I used to 40 mins there with a normal Excalibur, no tenno yet and no arcanes, not full ranked mods. Baby place.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RunningChaos said:

I would like to know, if you go beyond 2 hours, how do you keep life support up? I always run out at 1h:50 min mark. Enemies just don't spawn quick enough.

Very high KPS while with CC if you’re going up to 3 Hours. One of the reason i use Bramma as my main Primary. Much easier going up to 2 and a half/3 Hours now than pre - Mainline.

• Like 1

No matter what the players may say about the changes to the armour system and the scaling, getting to your first hour in the Void, especially on Mot which is comparable in terms of enemy damage to the old T4 Void Survivals, is an achievement.

My first hour in the Void was... unexpected ^^ The clan I joined first, fresh player only a couple of months in wondering what clans were all about, took me to the old T1 survival to show me what was possible. All they said was 'try to stay alive and stay with the group'. Back then the Revives weren't free per mission, they were 4 per day and cost plat to refresh if you ran through all 4 for one frame and still wanted to use it, so being able to revive players was a skill that needed to be learned properly, and at the time there was no better teacher than life-threatening danger ^^

We went for an hour, and it was a lot of fun since I'd never really used a voice chat before and it was under the 2014 rules of play. The real challenge came when I wanted to rank up in that clan; the first test was to get to an hour in Void while your team intentionally made newbie player mistakes. You actually had to lead your team, it was pretty fun.

Our record back then was about three hours and twenty minutes before we all ran out of revives and one of us had to make the daring run back to Extraction. Usually the Loki, of course, although I did manage it with Mag a few times.

So, well done. I know it was a slog to get there, so you take that win with a bit of pride. Others might tell you that it doesn't mean as much today as it did for them in the beginning, but I won't, you've earned an achievement that not a lot of players try. Congratulations ^^

• Like 3

10 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

*sniff* they grow up so fast..

congratulations, you now know what it was like to experience the Old Void system! now let's see you do an hour of Nightmare Mot, preferably a No Shields or Energy Drain one. MUAHAHAHAHAHA! 😈

"No shield or energy" 

Inaros mains: what's the downside?

• Like 1

On 2020-03-20 at 3:48 PM, GPrime96 said:

Very high KPS while with CC if you’re going up to 3 Hours. One of the reason i use Bramma as my main Primary. Much easier going up to 2 and a half/3 Hours now than pre - Mainline.

It's as if they don't spawn quick enough. The kills are going good, but the spawn rate suck. I read somewhere that lots of enemy radar help with spawn rate.

My almost 2hour solo runs where pre mainline update.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, RunningChaos said:

It's as if they don't spawn quick enough. The kills are going good, but the spawn rate suck. I read somewhere that lots of enemy radar help with spawn rate.

My almost 2hour solo runs where pre mainline update.

Furthest i reached was 2 Hour 3 Mins at Mot (lvl 380+ Solo) pre - Mainline. With a Squad, about 2 Hour 30 - 2 Hour 45 Mins at Ani, Void. Enemy Radar from Primed Animal Instinct is what i use for plenty of my Solo runs, very rarely include Enemy Radar Mod from my Warframe so not that much Enemy Radar. What helps with that spawns though besides the Radars is having multiple spawns for Enemies to come where you’re camping at so rooms with 3 or 4 Doors where enemies can spawn while you’re in a safe spot of course. The longest pre - Mainline Solo runi did was before Garuda’s 4 got wrecked by a Bug. Which is why i don’t do that many Grineer Survivals, the Tilesets for those Missions normally be terrible for me to camp.

Edited by GPrime96

1 minute ago, RunningChaos said:

The one where her 4 doesn't renew your Splinter Storm timer?

That’s Gara’s 4. Garuda’s 4 bleeds the enemies for a little bit but give you Slash Procs for her 1 and Weapons. The Bleeds from the Impact hit are effected by her double damage Passive Weapons and Dread Mirror’s bleed on the highlighted enemies only work on how much damage you’re dealing to them so her Passive is going to benefit herself instead of her 4 during that time. The problem Seeking Talons got is the Bleeds that normally happen after the enemies are highlighted don’t proc at all even at 100% Bleed Chance so you can only use it for the Bleeds on impact.

1 hour ago, RunningChaos said:

I read somewhere that lots of enemy radar help with spawn rate.

To be honest, spawn rate is kinda like rng dice rolls. Some runs I can manage to get good spawns consistently, and sometimes I am forced to leave as nothing's spawning. 

(I run enemy radar, vigilante pursuit, and primed animal instinct all the time.)

Not trying to poo on your parade but (boomer here) back in the olden days a player/frame wasn't considered "good" unless they could go 2 hours on Mot, T4 keys and all, waste not want not. However the side effect, was called the "void effect". The music in that place eventually lulled everyone asleep. You always new who it got because the frame would be running into the wall or you'd here sudden snoring 😂 Funniest S#&$ in the world. Good times. That said, congratulations....tenor.gif

Edited by (XB1)YoungGunn82

On 2020-03-20 at 9:13 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

*sniff* they grow up so fast..

yes, such a good feeling  😄

On 2020-03-20 at 9:13 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

now let's see you do an hour of Nightmare Mot, preferably a No Shields or Energy Drain one. MUAHAHAHAHAHA! 😈

let's raise the bet, no shield with hildryn (I tried once btw it was...fun 😄 , thank god magus elevate exists)

On 2020-03-20 at 6:55 AM, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

"These enemies are ridiculous! Why are people saying this game is easy!"

Congrats for your milestone.
Many of us believe that we shouldn't have to wait an hour before the game starts getting difficult.

• Like 1