Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I prefer male Warframes!

5 minutes ago, Killa_Byte said:

good for you I like chocolate ice cream over vanilla but you don't see me posting stupid chit here... 

want some pepper with your salt

1 hour ago, (XB1)Primus Patronum said:

I'm gay. 

lol same but not probably not the same way you mean uwu

My top 3 most played frames are Nekros, Nidus, and Nezha. The next two are Inaros and Harrow. From a gameplay perspective, typically, the more I can shut my brain down, the better. But aesthetically, Nekros (Irkalla), Nezha, Inaros (Ramses), are amongst my favourites. I'm very into slim and willowy for personal avatars, and these three have incredibly diverse aesthetic and palette options. I also get a very non-binary gender vibe from them and playing around with their animation sets is very fun (I'm running Hildryn Noble very frequently lately). Oh, also I love my Zephyr Prime oml 😍

As for which frames I'd smash, I made a spreadsheet, but tbh, it depends a lot on my mood: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mJ36w_c10ouwjKc9YV6Tn00flO0zK5cu2k-mFCos388/edit?usp=sharing

Nezha, Mesa, Nidus, and Volt are at the top. Mag and Garuda are faves. Can't say there are any masc frames I'd want to bully me, but if I had to choose, probably either Chroma Prime or Atlas (Prime). Well, Nekros Irkalla is consistently sexy af too.

• Like 1

Personally it doesn't matter much. Each frame has different functions and all sorts of skins.  We have syandanas and armor bits galore to customize and hide things if we like.

Play whatever you like poster.

Most of the time i use female characters in games because its nice to see attractive ladies well i play.

But i will use all the frames as the scenerio requires.

Its also notable in some games ( fighters) that female characters tend to be faster and more ranged compared to the guys.  I prefer speed and range over power and defense.

Honestly if you are upset over the lady frames t&a just cover it up.

Most of volkovyi's deluxe skins are somewhat sexual if you know what I mean. Doesn't mean they ain't gorgeous.  Frost harka has killer muscles too.

Its good to have... nice looking guys. It helps balance things out.

My most played frame is saryn followed by trinity.

Edited by (PS4)i7081277

I used to play the Male Frames but i switched to the Females after because of their Playstyles, and for most of the Female Frames, Looks. Garuda, Nova, and Wisp are three Examples of them. Garuda energize herself with a Enemy’s blood to throw blood at other enemies while hiding behind a Shield, bleed enemies to Death or rip their life out of them, and have nice Synergies with Squad and herself and i love her for that, plus she got a nice balance between thickness and curves. Wisp is more of a DPS Frame with Stealth, Support, and CC combined. She got Team Buffs for her 1 which works with her 1, Teleport which makes her Invisible and Invincible, 3 which CC and DPS enemies and it Synergize with her 4 which does a DOT. Plus her Passive makes her Invisible while in the Air, have Synergies with her 1+4, 2+3, 3+4, and yeah her booty is pretty thick but i got used to that anyway. Being enjoying Nova for Scarlet Spear. She got the DR as her 1 which rises to 90%, Radiation Bomb as her 2, Teleport which you can shoot through as a third Ability, and AOE Slow + 2x damage for you and Teammates as a 4th Ability. 

Those other Frames i could mention like Mesa Prime for her looks, and Trinity Prime for Playstyle but only felt like mentioning those three. 

So....uh....how do I phrase this without sounding patronizing...hm...

...why did you feel the need to post this? At all?

I mean, MAYBE if you posted this in off-topic then I would understand, but...that's only a maybe.

Like...are you unsure of yourself regarding this topic so you tell people this and see if they disagree/agree? Just curious how people react? I dunno, bait? (probably not, but still)

Like, I'm trying to say this in the most neutral non-patronizing way possible, I mean absolutely no disrespect, just...why?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mac10smg--Toa_of_Green said:

So....uh....how do I phrase this without sounding patronizing...hm...

...why did you feel the need to post this? At all?

I mean, MAYBE if you posted this in off-topic then I would understand, but...that's only a maybe.

Like...are you unsure of yourself regarding this topic so you tell people this and see if they disagree/agree? Just curious how people react? I dunno, bait? (probably not, but still)

Like, I'm trying to say this in the most neutral non-patronizing way possible, I mean absolutely no disrespect, just...why?

Theres a lot of odd pervy behavior with people that play this game. A guy spent actual time from his day to make a google doc about which frames he would copulate with......

And here I am just farming toroids for standing lol.

• Like 2