The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone out there not jaded and actually having fun and getting rewards?

(PSN)CrazyBeaTzu

I'm glad people are enjoying things too, but that doesn't mean that the content isn't without flaws or severe repetition issues.

Also bugs are even more present than usual, which I can't say I blame DE on looking at current events but boy does it frustrate at times.

Edited by Aldain
  • Like 2

I am starting to notice a trend here, after console release or a few hotfixes the negativity is starting to get lower and lower while the positive is getting more and more noticeable. Could be because they the update is stable enough that people have nothing to frustate about.

But anyways, this ol blue Chroma main is having fun in the event with his Corinth Prime and his Zaw Rapier.

• Like 3

Burnt out at this point and there were quite a few bugs, but I enjoyed both mods, It's fun to finally fight something that doesn't die from a sneeze in it's general direction.

Also, after about 450k points I completed the arcanes, made about 1200 intrinsics in the process, got so many relics that the new prime release was a breeze...

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Could be because they the update is stable enough that people have nothing to frustate about.

Yup. I was about to quit the game when Scarlet Spear launched, cause the bugs (well, one bug, sending kill codes from the ground to space didn't work) made the operation unplayable. Now that it works, I really have nothing to complain about. Not even the grind or the rewards. It really does feel rewarding to play Scarlet Spear, and even though the ground portion (which is what I play) is basically just a mobile defense mission with a fresh coat of pain and new presentation, that fresh coat of paint and presentation make it really fun to play. Not to mention that the most efficient way to play does not involve sitting around (as much as you do in a normal mobile defense), since the sentients are becoming immune to Limbo's rift very quickly, so you still have to handle them instead of ignoring them. So yeah, this is what Mobile Defense should be, and I really love it (in contrast to normal mobile defense, which I rarely touch).

• Like 5

so far really enjoying the event, minus a couple gripes with space (let me use my front guns dammit!). I actually managed to to get on 2 Flotillas that hit the target, so already bought both weapon blueprints, so got those to level, plus the event gives a ton of relics, some of them new and therefore actually worth something. may well end up going after some arcanes after all!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

I am starting to notice a trend here, after console release or a few hotfixes the negativity is starting to get lower and lower while the positive is getting more and more noticeable. Could be because they the update is stable enough that people have nothing to frustate about.

But anyways, this ol blue Chroma main is having fun in the event with his Corinth Prime and his Zaw Rapier.

Or players found other games to keep them interested instead of complaining here. FFVII Remake, Valorant, Heartstone's Demon Hunter, etc.

In truth we have a 6 month Intermission, Liches, Empyrean and Scarlet Spear all trying to out grind the other. Warframe has seen better days.

• Like 3

I've been contemplating to try Warframe for years but never got to until now.

I've been hooked for the past 3 weeks leveling 4 frames through both normal missions and stowing away on Railjacks.
Then sneaking into a clan and bulk buying blueprints and the Archwing Launcher so I don't feel like a lost sheep in a huge world on the plains of Eidolon. 

I have more than 10 weapons under construction in the Foundry along with 4 Warframe parts. I am amused that Oberon is literally a sheep and painted him pink to look like my favorite giant sheep plushie.

I love that low level players can tag along in Scarlet and power-level suits and weapons while being kinda useful thanks to Intrinsics and support abilities.
I'm looking for a more active clan, having a great time, and this game helps me pass the time. Nothing like jacking the solar rails in a time of quarantine 🙂

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Laxmibai said:

I've been contemplating to try Warframe for years but never got to until now.

I've been hooked for the past 3 weeks leveling 4 frames through both normal missions and stowing away on Railjacks.
Then sneaking into a clan and bulk buying blueprints and the Archwing Launcher so I don't feel like a lost sheep in a huge world on the plains of Eidolon. 

I have more than 10 weapons under construction in the Foundry along with 4 Warframe parts. I am amused that Oberon is literally a sheep and painted him pink to look like my favorite giant sheep plushie.

I love that low level players can tag along in Scarlet and power-level suits and weapons while being kinda useful thanks to Intrinsics and support abilities.
I'm looking for a more active clan, having a great time, and this game helps me pass the time. Nothing like jacking the solar rails in a time of quarantine 🙂

Oh heck yea awesome man. I started awhile ago and am lovin it. Theres no rush, but make sure you get Amesha from the clan as well.

• Like 1

I'm liking this event and I'm finding it rewarding. Discussion places tend to over-represent dissatisfied people, the satisfied people are more often too engrossed in playing the game.

Anecdote, the other day this game actually got me pretty excited like no other game has in a while. 40 minutes left in a raid rotation and I hop into a flotilla with only 30 Murex driven away. What transpired was the most high-energy rush I've been a part of, people hammering the Flotilla chat, "6 minutes left, gogogo!". In the end we only made it to 98, but I was hella impressed at the lot of us for pushing so fast in so little time, I wasn't even mad. It was awesome.

• Like 4

I ran this much spear

Spoiler

FWzrMnu.png

bought this many arcanes (already had an r5 guardian, avenger, and consequence)

Spoiler

1uIBuno.png

I kept running it because I get a whole lot of intrinsics and I'm going to continue running it until this reads 10/10/10/10 (and maybe do some extra pre-grind for command too before I complete)

Spoiler

TViX7cX.png

I also found this

Spoiler

xatlaWw.png

and this!

Spoiler

6TBc2yk.png

all in all having a good time with spear.😊

• Like 3

if you mean the event. i grinded my arse off till i maxed 95% of the arcanes available cause i was tired of the night time time gate + RNG reward that was tridolons.

yes it was buggy occasionally but overall i had few issues and actually met some interesting people in pugland whom ive friended for future excursions. 

as for the game in general - Im not burnt out (yet) but i generally only log on for sortie dailies and any new events/baro visits ect.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Obviousclone said:

and maybe do some extra pre-grind for command too before I complete

Just as a heads up, your intrinsics cap at the amount required for the 4 current categories to be maxed, so pre-grinding for Command isn't possible unless you leave at least one of the others unmaxed.

• Like 1

every game design has its flaws but yea im enjoying the content so far

finally maxed out arcane energize, strike, and guardian so im happy, now to get the ceti lacera and other random arcanes. SS has one thing that has me hooked, it at least provides a challenge to test out all my frame builds. This is also why i find hunting murmurs on a lvl 5 lich fun.

• Like 2

Thanks to this event, I can get some major arcane without spending money or extreme RNG 

This event forced me to kill my one month old Lich to grind a Bramma and grind a Rattleguts and Catchmoon and forma them and grind Endo to max all my 8 rank Damage mods and almost perfect my Mesa and Rhino and then I can use them frames to get 5 more new frames and unlocked arbitration and.....

Edited by HappyFishxas
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Can I get some solidarity from all 12 of us?

Ran a few missions last night on solo.  It was enjoyable, not sure I'm up for grinding all the points on my own though lol but weighing that against playing with rabid meta players. 

• Like 3

After several hot fixes SS is more functional and fun.

I don't think I've managed to play an instance to 100/100 without encountering at least one major glitch.  But it does pass the time and it's something to work on.

Both ground and space are fun, I like space more for getting RJ stuff, I still have a long way to go on that front.  It's kinda fun, even though overall it's a terrible space sim.

• Like 2

After they ironed out the more serious complications with SS, I am enjoying it a lot. I only pop in every few months for a few weeks at a time to play. It keeps things fresh for me but I also miss out on a lot of stuff.

SS has been a great way for someone like me to get these arcane powerups since I do not have time to get ranking with all the open world syndicates and build amps and what not. Hunting eidolons is too out of reach for me so having this event to introduce me to Railjack (which I'm really enjoying right now) and access to arcanes to buff my guy up has been absolutely fantastic. The occasional bug here and there is a thing, but I usually just leave for a while and come back and by then things are already set straight, with a few extra goodies sometimes. Very thankful for DE's work through the years to give me a fun free game to turn to every now and then.

I have been and will continue to enjoy Warframe until it goes kaput entirely.

• Like 3