Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do all of you still play?

(PSN)KyleXY12345

*Whew* I asked this question a long time ago since I wanted to figure out why people played warframe then, and mind you that was when things didn’t blow up in everyone’s faces. So, that’s exactly why I’m asking the same question again, but this time with everything’s that happened, I want to see how that changed the opinions of the many players that replied on the last one. As for me, nothing changed and I still very much have fun playing this game. Whenever I get bored I just play other games, but I always come back. Also, Scarlet Spear is fun on consoles, don’t know about pc though.

25 minutes ago, (PS4)KyleXY12345 said:

*Whew* I asked this question a long time ago since I wanted to figure out why people played warframe then, and mind you that was when things didn’t blow up in everyone’s faces. So, that’s exactly why I’m asking the same question again, but this time with everything’s that happened, I want to see how that changed the opinions of the many players that replied on the last one. As for me, nothing changed and I still very much have fun playing this game. Whenever I get bored I just play other games, but I always come back. Also, Scarlet Spear is fun on consoles, don’t know about pc though.

I lost my old acc so i was planning on leaving it at that and never coming back to WF but i cant just halfassedfully call it quits all of a sudden on any game so i made a new acc and i formaing weapons that i didnt used much previously and using warframes i didnt had time or bothered to use before,honestly im running out of interest lately tho... maybe its time to forma kunai,furis stug and aklato XD

Like @(PS4)Viveeeh I tend to find things to do. K-driving or fighting through Orokin architecture or watching my dog chase its ball floof, etc. Sometimes in general I just appreciate the work that’s gone into Warframe, and nearly every action that I take rewards me in one way or another.

Often I play because in spending some time having fun and sending a few coffees worth of purchases their way every so often, I help to support Warframe and DE in my small way. I always loved the ambition I see, and would be sad if it ended.

Edit: Out of curiosity, would you be able to link your other topic, @(PS4)KyleXY12345? I’m curious what others had to say in the past

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
  • Like 1

I am burnt out and need a break but besides that...

I ultimately like where the game is going and it's current content. Even when I get frustrated at changes, the core gameplay I love is still there. If I leave to play a solo game for a bit, I'm always coming back. They seem to be doing something right as far as I am concerned.

• Like 3

I'm a single-player kinda person, so I tell myself I will only fully commit to playing only one decent online game, and it's Warframe. And I play by taking short breaks in between quests/events/Nightwaves so I don't burn myself out.

Unless DE is giving me too many reasons to quit and play Rainbow Six: Siege instead, I'll stick around for a while.

• Like 1

1: World. I like the world Warframe has. I like to play around in it.

2: Fast-paced action. There is a reason why I don't like nukes, it's because sitting around whilst some other guy/my own frame is emitting a death wave that plays the game for me. I like ACTION.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

[insert response on how I don't play but keep stalking the Forums like a creepy Ex here]

accurate AF.

---

I play because I still like the game, I make progress on my owm peace, I'm not worried on having everything the game has to offer, I love operator gameplay and I'm interested on the upcoming content as well. Also sometimes I just do the sortie and that's it and I like that freedom. Sometimes don't even log. I like to take breaks and the possibility to jump onto new content besides my time off. I like to loot things, I like the setting, I like the visuals, I like sometimes just going into Captura and seeing in SlowMo the movements and how beautiful they are. I like this game a lot.

• Like 4

.....Because it's a good game....

Due to my prior experience with MMO content releases and the fact that I still have a lot to do in game, I didn't rush the new content. So my experience has been much better than a 5 year vet with not much to do.

Every game has problems. This is the best we can do for now and we're working with what we have. Nothing will be perfect ever, because we've built our society not on perfection, but on cheap fast labor and greed, not to mention that coding has to be one of the most complex issues we've faced as a species lol. Theres a lot of complexity and nuance that we probably dont understand behind the scenes....so we have impatient young people just yelling at devs to do better and fix stuff like a Karen at a restaurant: they dont care what this issue is, but they want it fixed and they want it fixed now...specifically to their own liking!

We pay for our roads, but some roads are still bad, despite some roads being really good. We know every road in America isn't gonna be the best, it's just unrealistic, so we try to get roads fixed while still using the roads we got.

The End. 

• Like 3