Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack is painfuly boring! WTF

Strahdcrown

So nightwave missions are forcing to play on railjack. Its not fun. Its terrible. No one interested. So annoying having to repair the stupid ship all the time. #*!% these mechanics. I dont give a #*!% for repairing. Its boring, retarded. Im playing this game for killing enemies. Not to be a house maid of a stupid ship!

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Strahdcrown said:

So nightwave missions are forcing to play on railjack. Its not fun. Its terrible. No one interested. So annoying having to repair the stupid ship all the time. #*!% these mechanics. I dont give a #*!% for repairing. Its boring, retarded. Im playing this game for killing enemies. Not to be a house maid of a stupid ship!

I agree. It’s right up there with fishing , mining,and animal capturing   I  go out of my way to not do any of them unless I absolutely have to 

Edited by (PS4)chubbslawson
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Strahdcrown said:

You can safely ignore most of the damage, fires should be put out to keep from constantly dinging your ship, but the only one you HAVE to repair is the Critical Breech (the giant red one that gives the 1 minute countdown), or else you fail the mission.

Once you start upgrading your ship components and Avionics, it goes a lot smoother. Good luck.

• Like 3

Annoying to repair the ship? After Railjack Revisited, which has made ship hazards the equivalent of an endangered exotic animal for their rarity? Are you blindly bathing in enemy fire? That must be the only reason.

And these are the players DE balances around. Sad times.

• Like 29

Railjack isn't perfect but I like it as a break from ground missions. Ever since they nerfed the enemies and made breaches rarer, I've had to repair maybe once every 3 missions even when soloing missions on Veil Proxima.

Judging from your post history though, you've just come here to vent.

Edited by Teksorbkyva
  • Like 4

wow. its almost as though different people find different things boring. I for one, find the 30m survival/ 30 wave defences painfully boring.

14 minutes ago, Strahdcrown said:

No one interested

absolutely false. just because you don't like it doesn't mean no one else does.

• Like 25

27 minutes ago, Strahdcrown said:

That's it? You love getting your railjack soaked in bullets and your only gripe is constantly repairing the thing? pikachu face

You remind me of this guy

Because both of you are clowns, you don't like one segment of the gameplay, don't play it and give proper feedback

• Like 13

30 minutes ago, Strahdcrown said:

first of all this is not a legit way to give a feedback about anything, secondly you are wrong. It is one of the best coop experience I ever seen. You probably are a new player , you should join a helpfull clan than when you understand the mechanics you will start enjoying. It is not good for going with the public open missions

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, Strahdcrown said:

Skip the Rail Jack reward challenges. These challenges renew at a certain time. Problem solved. Railjack can be handled solo. Right now Is very easy if you know what you are doing. I have a top tier railjack with everything. It's a cakewalk. You need to level up your intrinsics too. 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Strahdcrown said:

Just guessing you're a noob with no time put into your RJ, if u actually have a RJ.  Sounds like a trolling 12 year old

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Just guessing you're a noob with no time put into your RJ, if u actually have a RJ.  Sounds like a trolling 12 year old

Precisely.

And WarFrame is one of the easiest game out there. Imagine if that guy plays Blood Borne, Dark Soul 3 or Sekiro. You will see lots of TV screens broken and keyboards being thrown everywhere. 

Edited by Felsagger
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Skip the Rail Jack reward challenges. These challenges renew at a certain time. Problem solved. Railjack can be handled solo. Right now Is very easy if you know what you are doing. I have a top tier railjack with everything. It's a cakewalk. You need to level up your intrinsics too. 

When they're up, I've been offering to run folks through RJ missions. Even the finish 8 one can be knocked out super quick just doing the first Earth Proxima mission.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Felsagger said:

Precisely.

And WarFrame is one of the easiest game out there. Imagine if that guy plays Blood Borne, Dark Soul 3 or Sekiro. You will see lots of TV screens broken and keyboards being thrown everywhere. 

lol .. hah damn thats funny.. I can picture that now 🙂  Mum comes home and her PC is broken .. Kiddies toys taken away from him .. again ..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HoustonDragon said:

When they're up, I've been offering to run folks through RJ missions. Even the finish 8 one can be knocked out super quick just doing the first Earth Proxima mission.

Moreover you can simply do a hijacking that takes four minutes to complete in Earth Proxima for 4,500 XP points. For me is the complete opposite, Rail Jack is a lot of fun for what the game offers. At least Rail Jack missions change the pace of the game. I'm always inviting randoms when they need to get their NW RJ missions. I get my intrisics while I help others get their NW missions. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Strahdcrown said:

Well by the sound of it you're pretty good at repairing the ship from all that practice that ya got it down to house maid status. You would make a great back up team member to support the ship while able Tenno go out and kill stuff for Cy. Just saying if ya got a talent for repair, use it.

• Like 1

Ehh ...RJ is fairly easy now once you get your mods and whatnot. Seldom get breaches these days because of mods (unless the crewships really hang up on me).

Even then I could probably still afk long enough to go make a cuppa before I'm in trouble playing solo.

If you hate rj that much, just skip it 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

I definitely felt your pain especially before the revisited update. After the revisited update though, I was able to convince a couple friends to come back to Warframe and give this a try, and we’re all loving it. We’re no where near maxed on intrinsics, but it only took a week to get our ships well equipped. Even with just two of us, one being a dedicated pilot, it’s rare that we have anything to repair at all. Now we just want more Railjack content to run. 

This mode is great fun with friends, but I wouldn’t want to play it solo. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strahdcrown said:

you must love fishing, mining, catching pokemon and all the other totally legit space ninja activities....   seriously tho, yeah its were not shooting grineer in the face or something that allows us to eventually do so then i get bored fast.

Edited by Methanoid

1 hour ago, Miser_able said:

wow. its almost as though different people find different things boring. I for one, find the 30m survival/ 30 wave defences painfully boring.

absolutely false. just because you don't like it doesn't mean no one else does.

Honestly about no one being interested is absolutely true. Out of all Railjack missions i played with the public matchmaker only 2 had people on my crew, all the other times i had to solo because no one is playing this mode lol