Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack is painfuly boring! WTF

Strahdcrown

il y a 2 minutes, Drachnyn a dit :

Welcome to skirmishjack, We have a lot of variety in missions: skirmish, skirmish and skirmish. Hope you like skirmishing.

Nah it's pretty clear that he's all about repairing.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Learicorn said:

Honestly about no one being interested is absolutely true. Out of all Railjack missions i played with the public matchmaker only 2 had people on my crew, all the other times i had to solo because no one is playing this mode lol

thats because no one pubs railjack. pub railjack is notoriously bad, so people either solo it or recruit. also, there isn't much reason to do like 90% of the railjack nodes. outside of farming commanders, anomoly, or certain avionics.

• Like 2

I agree, they need to be removed, they are too easy to do.

Like 4.5k standing to hijack a crew ship? SHould have been 1k standing for how simple it was.

Complete 8 missions? Load earth, fire seeker volley a few times while in arty shooting the crew ships, done in under a minute.

These tasks need to be removed and replaced with something harder, like deploy a glyph or play an emote.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Redrum_Wraith said:

These tasks need to be removed and replaced with something harder, like deploy a glyph or play an emote.

I deployed a glyph while doing Railjack! Does that count?

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Probably not... 

And for a 7k Weekly Elite Deploy a glyph on the outside of a Crewship then take control of it and ram said Crewship into a Pulse Turbine. 

Edited by Magus_Tahir
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Redrum_Wraith said:

I agree, they need to be removed, they are too easy to do.

Like 4.5k standing to hijack a crew ship? SHould have been 1k standing for how simple it was.

Funny enough. On my pc account i had to yell at the pilot to hold still for 5 seconds to buster cannon a crewship. Dammed fool was running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

But really the challenges are pretty straight forward.

Black hole beats seeker volley. Btw no need to use seeker volley.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Funny enough. On my pc account i had to yell at the pilot to hold still for 5 seconds to buster cannon a crewship. Dammed fool was running sround like a chicken with its hwad cut off.

But really the chsllenges are pretty straight forward.

Black hole beats seeker volley. Btw no need to use seeker volley.

I don't dispute that, I do enjoy placing a void hole or two inside an asteroid for giggles but the missiles on earth make pretty 'splosions while i'm in the arty seat since I can launch them from there while camping the crew ships. 🤪

Edited by Redrum_Wraith
me no spell gud

11 minutes ago, Redrum_Wraith said:

I don't dispute that, I do enjoy placing a void hole or two inside an asteroid for giggles but the missiles on earth make pretty 'splosions while i'm in the arty seat since I can launch them from there while camping the crew ships. 🤪

Hell when i did the 8 missions in the lowest earth mission just ramming fighters with my ship insto gibbed them.

A quick buster cannon shot took out the crewships after i did the hijack challenge.

All 3 challenges took my main account 30 mins to do.

2 hours ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

I agree. It’s right up there with fishing , mining,and animal capturing   I  go out of my way to not do any of them unless I absolutely have to 

Not even a close comparison... You can do all the Railjack stuff in about 2 minutes, tops.  Good luck doing anything in open world in under 30 minutes.

1 minute ago, Wearbe said:

Not even a close comparison... You can do all the Railjack stuff in about 2 minutes, tops.  Good luck doing anything in open world in under 30 minutes.

If you have the bait, know the hotspots, and go at the right times the fishing stuff is easy.  The mining is all rng.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

my only issue with railjack is how bad it is solo, *expose the core* "railjack team, shoot the radiator" *runs all the way back out just to shoot a radiator, then running all the way back just to hit the thing, only to hack something to expose another radiator you need to run all the way back out just to destory it*

let's not even start about the infinite boarding party attack if you under 5000 distance with your railjack from the objective, even AFTER MISSION IS DONE.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb BloodKitten:

my only issue with railjack is how bad it is solo, *expose the core* "railjack team, shoot the radiator" *runs all the way back out just to shoot a radiator, then running all the way back just to hit the thing, only to hack something to expose another radiator you need to run all the way back out just to destory it*

let's not even start about the infinite boarding party attack if you under 5000 distance with your railjack from the objective, even AFTER MISSION IS DONE.

Well thats because this ship and its missions were meaned to be done in a group lol

To solo them was never planned i think

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

That's it? You love getting your railjack soaked in bullets and your only gripe is constantly repairing the thing? pikachu face

You remind me of this guy

Because both of you are clowns, you don't like one segment of the gameplay, don't play it and give proper feedback

I already said in that thread that i wasnt thinking correctly and was pissed after doin the nw challenge of the conversation for the first and last time.

I still dont like conservation but i dont think it should be removed rn really.

Railjack is barebone and with no incentive but its a game mode with alot of potential if de will even make it better,dont see why it should be removed.

vor 58 Minuten schrieb BloodKitten:

Shush! Don't tell DE how you still could "exploit" farm intrinsics in old Railjack after they fixed the galleon quit out grind. Still works. No idea if it's still viable after the intrinsic changes, but you can farm this laughable 0.1% drop chance archgun range mod that way (lol, I bought it the second I saw it was introduced undocumented and saw where it drops with that chance).

Franchesca Ramsey No GIF by chescaleigh

Edited by (PS4)Deeceem

6 hours ago, Strahdcrown said:

So nightwave missions are forcing to play on railjack. Its not fun. Its terrible. No one interested. So annoying having to repair the stupid ship all the time. #*!% these mechanics. I dont give a #*!% for repairing. Its boring, retarded. Im playing this game for killing enemies. Not to be a house maid of a stupid ship!

I did a test. I removed all avionics and gear from my railjack. took me 6 min to complete the first level on Earth Proxima.

Not as fun as my fully upgraded space ship, but was decent. 

Every new mode needs time to get used to. My first days on Eidolons... i still have the scars.

And Railjack is awesome (but now is too easy, sadly)!

8 hours ago, Strahdcrown said:

So nightwave missions are forcing to play on railjack. Its not fun. Its terrible. No one interested. So annoying having to repair the stupid ship all the time. #*!% these mechanics. I dont give a #*!% for repairing. Its boring, retarded. Im playing this game for killing enemies. Not to be a house maid of a stupid ship!

"Forcing"

One of the most misused words on the forums.

I think the definition for this word should be pinned to the top of every forum.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Currilicious said:

You don't get into pub groups is because not many people want to start one anymore. Blame this on the trolls going around sabotaging missions and, the lack of any countermeasures against said trolls.

^^ this. Although I think it's less to do with sabotage and more to do with them not knowing what they're doing and getting exited.

If you step away from piloting to forge or use the dome gun expect someone to hop in the pilot seat, drive like miss daisy and not get off. Everything to be refined mid mission because they're 'helping', artillery and No. 2 gun drained and don't install the 'form up' intrinsic, just don't.

42 minutes ago, DogsConkers said:

^^ this. Although I think it's less to do with sabotage and more to do with them not knowing what they're doing and getting exited.

If you step away from piloting to forge or use the dome gun expect someone to hop in the pilot seat, drive like miss daisy and not get off. Everything to be refined mid mission because they're 'helping', artillery and No. 2 gun drained and don't install the 'form up' intrinsic, just don't.

There is also the part that that the join random group feature is not active yet. You have to go to the Raijack Map then select a node manually that you have unlocked that has open groups on it. They will be adding a feature to join any open group on any node soon so even if you don't have a Railjack yourself you can help out. At least that is my understanding of what is coming. I could be wrong.

Edited by Magus_Tahir