Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy nightwave

MollAgdeduba

Someone has done the "spy nightwave"?

Cause i've try to do, but it is still not counted as completed, and i think the problem is about the word: "manually", that i don't know what they means...

I've done: A low level spy mission, no chipher use and i take all 3 spy without alarm all in "friend only" mode. So i don't understand why it has not been counted, and don't understand how to complete it. 

Problem with parazon mod maybe?

23 minutes ago, MollAgdeduba said:

Someone has done the "spy nightwave"?

Cause i've try to do, but it is still not counted as completed, and i think the problem is about the word: "manually", that i don't know what they means...

I've done: A low level spy mission, no chipher use and i take all 3 spy without alarm all in "friend only" mode. So i don't understand why it has not been counted, and don't understand how to complete it. 

Problem with parazon mod maybe?

Exactly, it excludes any form of hacking that does not involve interacting with the puzzle, Parazon mod, Moa, Cipher, all of these cannot and must not be used in order to make it count.

vor 25 Minuten schrieb kyori:

This mission is a bit buggy as of now because sometime it complete and sometime it wont

This probably since:

vor 6 Minuten schrieb SocialFox:

Exactly, it excludes any form of hacking that does not involve interacting with the puzzle, Parazon mod, Moa, Cipher, all of these cannot and must not be used in order to make it count.

This worked for me with Parazon Autohack, Ivara, no alarms at all in the mission tho.

Parazon hack worked for me to count.

Eather buggy or all alarms are included and manually only means not using a cipher.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Birdframe_Prime:

Well, the 'manual' part means that you can't use any auto-hack feature, such as the Parazon Mod or the Ciphers, so there's that. If you, at any point, auto-complete the hack, that's your run ruined.

Parazon autohack worked for me tho, see above.

Just now, Marine027 said:

This probably since:

This worked for me with Parazon Autohack, Ivara, no alarms at all in the mission tho.

Parazon hack worked for me to count.

Eather buggy or all alarms are included and manually only means not using a cipher.

That's an interesting thought, tnx for correcting that, I had assumed from the wording of the challenge that "Manual" means no "auto puzzle solving" of any kind.

Gerade eben schrieb SocialFox:

That's an interesting thought, tnx for correcting that, I had assumed from the wording of the challenge that "Manual" means no "auto puzzle solving" of any kind.

Not count on it tho, as many pointed out it could be buggy simply aswell.

Unsure on Moa's as example also.

I did it with Ivara three times helping out different groups.  Autohacks are 'OK', but no ciphers.  Alarms cannot be triggers inside the vault, but they can be triggered outside the vault.  As long as you don't get a vault countdown, then you are ok.

If you don't have an Ivara, just select the easiest Spy mission, on Earth or Venus and do it.  They are doable without stealth.

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

I did it on Unda - Venus with Loki, no alarms anywhere, no Auto breach mod, no Ciphers used

Auto Breach counts as "manual hacking" still.

It activated in Vault C for me in Lua Spy and Nightwave counted it.

Loki P, Just ran through venus spy as quick as possible, killing only the essential enemies around the vault entrances and inside. I used manual hacking except where parazon auto breach took over. No issues at all in completing the nightwave challenge.

1 hour ago, DrivaMain said:

I did Lua Spy for the challenge. Lua Tileset doesn’t have an alarm system, but the mission is difficult for the inexperienced. You can try that instead.

The absence of anyone home to pull alarms is partly why Lua Spy is one of the easiest spy missions.

Whatever you think the conditions are for it counting or not, you're almost certainly wrong.  I did this last night with two friends, and of us, only two of us got it.  Bizarrely, the host was the one to not get it.  Usually it's the other way around with the host being the only one to get credit for something.

Everyone running Ivara with Infiltrate, spy mission on Mars
I go to A, host goes to B, friend goes to C.
I finish A, host finishes B, friend still on the way to C.
I get attacked by the stalker and the map goes into lockdown.
While I deal with the stalker, friend resets lockdown.
Stalker dealt with, he drops Broken War blueprint that friend and host have been itching to get for ages.  Both route to my position.
I stay to make sure the waypoint doesn't disappear.
Blueprint picked up, I proceed to C which hasn't been touched yet.
C hacked, we leave the mission.
Me: 4 hacks, including opening and clearing two vaults: Nightwave objective cleared
Host: 2 hacks, including opening and clearing one vault: Nightwave objective incomplete
Friend: 1 hack, only the irrelevant lockdown from the Stalker's appearance: Nightwave objective cleared

Whatever it is, it's not something you have real control over.

This nightwave challenge caused more confusion than actual challenge. Might as well have used the word "undetected" instead of "no alarms" since that makes far more sense; we'd have to use an invisibility frame to cheese the challenge either way.

I did all the hacks with the operator to avoid parazon interference. No ciphers. No alarms were raised, but a few enemies spotted me. I did it with the "just secondaries"at the same time, both were succesful on first try.