Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Clear a personal lich influenced node"

Eh, it's 1k standing.
Either start a lich and ignore it, or just skip it.
1k is unlikely to make or break getting to rank 30 at this point in time.

14 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Prepare yourself for the Defeat Your Personal Kuva Lich elite weekly.

Wasn't this a challenge like 3 weeks ago?
Or am I mixing that with the 'Kill a Thrall' one?

Edited by Chroia

Just now, Chroia said:

Eh, it's 1k standing.
Either start a lich and ignore it, or just skip it.
1k is unlikely to make or break getting to rank 30 at thins point in time.

Wasn't this a challenge like 3 weeks ago?

there was a challenge to stab a thrall a few weeks ago

actually defeating a lich has not been a thing yet

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (XB1)Primus Patronum said:

I feel sorry for those who don't want to subscribe to the Kuva Lich content. 

Bloody Nora!

Definition: bloody-nora. Interjection. (UK, vulgar) expression of surprise, contempt, outrage, disgust, boredom, frustration.

Bloody-nora is my new go-to curse word, thank you kind sir.

• Like 1

lol people really complain about every single thing no matter how small it is, eh? You guys would probably file a lawsuit if you play on switch and learned that the visit featured dojo daily can't be completed over here.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Prepare yourself for the Defeat Your Personal Kuva Lich elite weekly.

NO, NOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ~~

---- LICH GRIND PTSD INTENSIFIES---

Serious man, if the eliminate lich quest do emerges, it should be worth at least 28000 standings

lets just say capture hydrolyst with absolute casual tempo, 1x3, that is about 30 mins.

Eliminate lich from start to end takes at least 2 hours, not counting the bad luck stabbing and additional requiem relic farming.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, (XB1)Primus Patronum said:

Hello, Kuva Ayanga. Le sigh. I didn't want to do this yet. >.<

I know, I know, 1,000 Nora Points... but still... always wanted an Ayanga. I guess this is why they wanted to throw this challenge in. >.>

On a positive note, a forma’d, gyromagged Kuva Ayanga in regular combat is one of those rare combinations of weighted feel and devastating fun if you turn up the fire rate.

”pop-pop-pop-pop-pop”

*pause*

”BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM”!

*bodies go flyin’*

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
  • Like 2

I always keep one lich active just so I could listen to his sweet voice every day.

1 hour ago, pnKed said:

Annoying part is I've gone into a infected lich node (twice) and didn't get the daily award...

clear it  - kill the 8+ thralls that it needs to be clear and finish the mission

Edited by vegetosayajin

I think a good idea would be to remove some content instead of adding content that few, if any like. For example:

Kuva lich hunting

Railjack

Archwing missions

Lunaro

PVP 

Even one per year would be fine with me :)

19 minutes ago, GetimLa said:

that few, if any like. 

Like it's been said many times on these boards, you're going off your own opinions assuming it's the majority. Has Lunaro even been part of nightwave yet? I don't recall having challenges for that in the past but maybe I'm mistaken. I enjoy Railjack and the only actual challenge at this point in just building one, but you don't even need to have your own. The challenges are a breeze. The only thing stopping somebody from doing those is if they simply don’t enjoy the mode but it's no reason to get rid of them. The lich stuff you can just plan ahead. The way they've introduced the challenges so far has been pretty much walking people through the lich process as if you were starting a new one and by the time the "kill or convert your lich" challenge comes, you should be ready to take care of them. They could have been really sinister and had that as one of the first challenges. 

Edited by (PS4)goonie4good
  • Like 1