Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth: Will passives be transferable

AreeSoothsayer

There's some good passives and some bad passives. If you could strip a good passive to replace a bad passive. That would be fun. Not every passive would be viable. Nidus passive wouldn't work for any other warframe. Course those who know me know why I say this. XD

Venari for everyone! Since it wouldbn't have Khora's 3 skill she would only use normal Kavat attacks. Still you'd be able to mod her. =3

Only one ability is transferable per Warframe, which is decided by the devs, not the players. Whilst passives are not explicitly deconfirmed from that list, they aren't confirmed either and it would mean that Warframe cannot transfer a normal ability.

Please refer to this thread for all known information about the Helminth Chrysalis system:

1 minute ago, Aldain said:

Not gonna happen sadly.

Just prepare the popcorn for the launch day salt for people who failed the read check.

When launch day comes, know you can find me screaming as the salt inexplicably rusts the iron in my blood.

24 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

When launch day comes, know you can find me screaming as the salt inexplicably rusts the iron in my blood.

We shall then put you in the water, put a cable in both of your extremities and eliminate the rust through electrosys.

If I say nothing and Venari for all happens: Yay!

If I say nothing and Venari for all doesn't happen: Argh! Maybe if I said something...

If I say something, and Venari for all happens if I spoke or was silent: Yay!

If I say something and Venari for all doesn't happen: Argh!

If I say something and Venari for all, that was not going to happen, changed and happened: Woohoo!

• 3 months later...

Actually I don't really like that venari too not quite useful. If you want do some Elimination mission with khora , she can't , cause her passive was annoyed that damn just awaken around the enemies to open the alarm then you lost your focus % literally interrupted you to keep your stealth attack mission progress then shut down the alarm that actually annoyed , then keep you in mission longer wasted time, delayed your mission progress, thats foolish.

7 minutes ago, XsluggardX said:

Actually I don't really like that venari too not quite useful. If you want do some Elimination mission with khora , she can't , cause her passive was annoyed that damn just awaken around the enemies to open the alarm then you lost your focus % literally interrupted you to keep your stealth attack mission progress then shut down the alarm that actually annoyed , then keep you in mission longer wasted time, delayed your mission progress, thats foolish.

If properly modded....

like you say there are good passives and bad passives
some of these might very well easily break the game when on other warframes or even on their own for example the passives on inaros ,wisp, hildryn, gara, or limbo
and certain passives like those of gauss, grendel, and barukk will simply never work on any warframe

2 things

1. as stated here the comunity is against the idea

2. if DE did do it some frames alredy have it done but not subsume its a mod instead see rhino passive is heavy impact mod or exuinox passive is the equilibrium mod so if DE was to make passives movable they would continue this with the other frames and test how much you really want that passive....are you willing to sacrifice potential duration , range , power strength by wasting a mod slot just for a passive that takes no effect from your other mods?......how many people actuly use the heavy impact mod?

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, LegendaryNeurotoxin said:

Maybe instead of Warframe passives being swapped, a higher level Helminth has its own passives to replace the ones the frame uses. Generally Rhino's innate slam doesn't get used much, so I'd prefer to have something that enhances damage output, temporary armor, or something else that plays well for a melee tank. 

Thats what I thought as well, altho not sure about any damage buffing passives. Probably more like movement related ones and such which have very little balance issues. 

Personally I dont see why not to add this feature as long as they are Helminth specific, balanced passives. 

But then again, once they rework all frames in need of it, theres probably no need for this. 

Archived