Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Balancing problems with the next update.

bibmobello

2 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

Now that sounds like serious doom saying. I know roar is powerful but if you are already setting yourself to only use roar, you'll miss out on more interesting or powerful combos.

It's not the most powerful ability but it was a easy damage multiplier for the team. now you can just put it  on every nuke frame destroying everything even on level 9999 in few seconds i don't see other alternatives.

3 hours ago, bibmobello said:

It's not the most powerful ability but it was a easy damage multiplier for the team. now you can just put it  on every nuke frame destroying everything even on level 9999 in few seconds i don't see other alternatives.

Why would I waste a slot for Roar if my Frames could already do that?

6 hours ago, bibmobello said:

You will see people using just 3 frames:

Mesa with roar.

Saryn with roar.

Revenant with roar.

I'll be using Saryn and Mesa without Roar, so you are already wrong. I'll also be using Ivara, Volt, Limbo, Ash, Nekros, and maybe Zephyr and Titania.

You are welcome to put Roar on all your Warframes and buff my damage even further though.

This is Zenurik hype all over again where it's going to be a complete waste of time to invest in it as every other pub run you'll be finding at least two people abusing it.

Also with how people are obsessed over vacuum I'm still expecting Greedy Pull to become the next "mandatory" complaint as it creeps into the most applied ability with the system.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)NeunDrachen said:

Jesus, the amount of ppl that have a hardon for roar is ridiculous. Its not like synergies or builds were ever a thing. 

I fail to see what your point is here. Plenty of warframes have at least one ability that's functionally useless, most with more than one. The fact that most general warframe builds want everything that roar does, mainly strength and duration, means roar ends up synergizing better than most innate abilities.

9 minutes ago, trst said:

This is Zenurik hype all over again where it's going to be a complete waste of time to invest in it as every other pub run you'll be finding at least two people abusing it.

Also with how people are obsessed over vacuum I'm still expecting Greedy Pull to become the next "mandatory" complaint as it creeps into the most applied ability with the system.

Okay, quite a few things are just wrong or silly here. First of all, using an ability for its intended effect is... not abusing it. It's literally just using it. Second of all, Zenurik is a colossal boost to the quality of life of literally every person that has it, regardless of if someone else on their team does. Thirdly, I think you fail to see why vacuum not being tied to random and arbitrary companions or abilities is so important. Vacuum is another huge quality of life component of warframe, and keeping it not tied down to this or that was the whole reason people wanted univac or a simple toggle button on their warframes.

7 hours ago, bibmobello said:

I want just to point out that the next update will be a funny update... a funny mess update.

You will see people using just 3 frames:

Mesa with roar.

Saryn with roar.

Revenant with roar.

Oh no, people will decide to use good abilities that are good on good (sans Revenant obviously,) frames? I may not exactly be enthused with the subsume system personally, but this sort of "eww meta bad" mentality is just silly. People will always go for what's best in slot, anything else is just a waste of time.

25 minutes ago, Malziel said:

I fail to see what your point is here. Plenty of warframes have at least one ability that's functionally useless, most with more than one. The fact that most general warframe builds want everything that roar does, mainly strength and duration, means roar ends up synergizing better than most innate abilities.

Do all warframes go with high str and high duration? Thats yer answer. 

Like i said in another thread, just because the ability is good, doesnt mean you should slap it on every warframe. People who fail to see that will be the ones claiming the new system sucks and that there are no good abilities besides roar. 

Just now, (PS4)NeunDrachen said:

Do all warframes go with high str and high duration? Thats yer answer. 

Like i said in another thread, just because the ability is good, doesnt mean you should slap it on every warframe. People who fail to see that will be the ones claiming the new system sucks and that there are no good abilities besides roar. 

I am not saying you have to use it but be seriously everyone will probably use it and while there are very good abilities to choose from, most of the are just trash.

Archived