Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many fully-completed frames do you have in your foundry?

motorfirebox

0 and i'm not really looking forward to this Helminth update part. At... all... I was disappointed, when i heard we will be able to swap around abilities to our liking. I hoped for ability augmentations, and our old augment mods disappearing.

Now call me lunatic, but somewhere around devstream #90-ish, i remember DE saying, that the Augment mods are temporary, and they will be removed after something.

Completed crafted frames? 26

But I have a complete roster of sacrifices ready if I also count frames that I have claimed and have also Prime for them, I have their parts crafting or already crafted and missing only the main bp.

5? I think. 

8 minutes ago, Marcuspolomintus said:

Sorry, I'm late to the party, but what's this about Helminth and ability swapping? How will this affect warframes built and in your inventory, in the foundry waiting to be collected and of course, blueprints only?

The new Helminth system coming will let you destroy a warframe to donate a specific ability (predetermined per frame, by DE) and use them to replace any ability on other frames. So people are crafting new copies of the frames for the Helminth to consume.

None.

The helminth abilities chosen sadly don't interest me. I was hoping for a teleport, because quite frankly, that was interesting to me. I wanted to give my Limbo a teleport power since... well, it's an iconic ability for both magic and reality benders, which are his two main themes. Most of the abilities chosen, whilst powerful are... pretty boring.

à l’instant, Loza03 a dit :

None.

The helminth abilities chosen sadly don't interest me. I was hoping for a teleport, because quite frankly, that was interesting to me. I wanted to give my Limbo a teleport power since... well, it's an iconic ability for both magic and reality benders, which are his two main themes. Most of the abilities chosen, whilst powerful are... pretty boring.

We have loki decoy at least.

Though that whole system is a bit boring.

I have almost all of them in the foundry either ready to be collected or being build, with a few exceptions.

Nidus - still no systems after having half a dozen chassis and neurooptics. I might throw original Nidus into the bin because the farm starts to annoy me

Grendel - never liked the frame, so the one already build will be fed

Gauss - not my thing either, so he will join Grendel

Protea - chassis still due to be farmed

Chroma - needs more Simaris rep.

Titania - needs more Simaris rep.

Octavia - have not started farming her, but I still hope to get it done before the Deimos release.

Just now, angias said:

We have loki decoy at least.

Though that whole system is a bit boring.

It makes sense DE put a some powerhouse moves in there, because otherwise people wouldn't engage with it. But they definitely missed out on one of the biggest potential factors which was fun combinations. Few of these are very interactive - at most a 'point at enemy and do thing' effect.

Archived