Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.3

[DE]Megan

While I understand that there're probably much bigger priorities regarding Deimos' content, the long-standing issue regarding Helminth Chargers and the bug relating to their armor's appearance has been on-going since this update dropped. Specifically, the armor itself appears to be scaling to a larger bodily frame than they actually have, resulting a rather unappealing look.

This was temporarily fixed in a dodgy manner with the 'LotusCompanionCustomization' option included in Update 28.3, which was presumably either a left-over attempt to fix the issue - or a bug in itself. Unfortunately, the 'feature's removal has resulted in the armor gaining the wrong proportions again.

Additional details can be found in THIS THREAD, including screenshots of the issue. Me and a bunch of other folks just want our Metus Chargers to have their thematic armor working correctly - it's pretty disheartening to look at.

Thank you, and keep up the good work.

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Hawkeye2404:

yeah it often happens that they put something as "common", but then the "rare" stuff is actually more common than the "common" stuff.

ah cool like the Atmos back then. Thought they learned from past. Well I guess I had to much hope for DE 😄

2 minutes ago, BrimstoneVomit said:

Right. You're being a bit nitpicky now. I didn't say "go mining and fishing," I said "find gems and fish." Or fish parts, if you mean to be pedantic.

Meanwhile, people who just want to grind bounties for reward rolls and stock up on Mother tokens to quickly turn in every day is now an option.

My point was to say that the "tokens" themselves isn't really a new idea. They have just take an different form if you will. I am rather bitter they locked out a good side chunk of desimos cause of animal captures. Because how poorly DE handled these tokens I believe is why they are getting the hate. It certainly is why I am not to pleased with them.

Void dash is still bugged beyond belief around necramechs, they become immume to all damage for up to 20 seconds and can randomly regenerate an arm instantly upon it being destroyed

Oh and not to mention they randomly 100-0 instakill you even while you're nowhere near them

Scintilla is still absolutely ridiculous, not a single one from dozens of bounties and several vault runs

10 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Keep up the hard work, DE. Don't let the haters keep you down. Yes, there's bugs, but many of us are just patient. We understand it happens, and hopefully you can look forward to a restful night's sleep!

The tokens are not "overly complex"

You farm up tokens. Just like we can do for Syndicates, by the way. You can hoard them, or get only just enough.

Then you turn them in for standing. When you no longer need standing, those tokens can be used to buy other things.

You want to know why this is extra huge and GOOD? For people who can't play every day of the week. For people with families and jobs taking up their time. This gives them a way to log in, go to Deimos, turn in hoarded tokens, and go back to what really matters. Otherwise they'd be left out entirely.

They can do all the farming they need in a single day, for as much as they feel like farming. Then they can benefit throughout the week. This allows them to farm up multiple days' worth of standing cap in a single day.

Gems are same thing. Tokens are nothing new.  I used to mine in fortuna during weekend and during work days i would just dump em for staniding. You can say :"yes but mining is boring" same as bounties. This token mechanic is not bad but definitely not good either. Especially son tonkens. Instead of giving sub species tags(a lot of em) they could've puted quality of the catch tag out and ask for some perfect good or bad captures. But this with rare subspecies needed and spawn rates that are joke is just plain bad. Maybe if they took off so s tokens from requirements for advancing and gave us like 4 or 5 k standing per token it would be justified to have so much rare subspecies as requirement.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated the Cambion Drift Isolation Vault Bounty description to hint at clearing multiple Vaults in the same session for better rewards.

•  

The follow up bounty is often not listed on mother out in the world and simply can't be accepted or done. When in a group with a friend, he can see them sometimes when I can not. I just did one solo and the 2nd one was not in the bounty list.

Sometimes vaults do not have crystals. They are closed vaults and simply can't have their bonus done because there is no crystal to activate them in the room outside the vault door. 

When doing multiple tiers, sometimes it puts you in an already open vault with nothing in it and no way to start the bonus. 

So uhm is it intended that you need to rank up the Entrati to Rank 3 instead of the Rank 2 in order to aquire the Sepulcrum?

You can obtain all resources exept Trapezoid Xenorhast, wich only unlocks at R3

Isn't that kinda redundant and unnessecary

The Drop rate for  Scintillant is way to low

I did 41 T2 Bounties  and get one of them - how shall I ever get enough to craft the Frame and Weapon? and the Father will have a lot of this things too for his tokens

this is just frustrating there is nothing I need from T2 expect this Scintillant things

5 minutes ago, Punstorm said:

Xaku's chassis feels incredibly expensive to make, gyromags arent something everybody's going to be able to get even if they're post-war within, if not changing the price of the chassis could gyromags at least be tradeable??

So you still need Rank 5 of Solaris United just to get this Resource ? 😐

Limbo's whole kit seems to get bugged when he enters Wyrm goo. Enemies become completely unaffected by Cataclysm, and Limbo can sometimes not enter the Rift at all, or only enter the Rift when he dodges (even inside Cataclysm). Enemies seem to only get affected by Stasis if they are manually Banished.

There are so many glaring issues with this update, it's just not fun to play. Far too much of this update includes obscure or convoluted mechanics that at no point do you bother to explain to the player.

The description change for vaults is a band-aid at best. There is no clear explanation of how you progress to tier 2.

My last group had to extract as mother didn't show any of us a vault bounty after beating the first one. We collected one from her in the relay but this was a tier 1 again. All of this was within the same cycle phase too. The host left and after a HM, the bait station phase was restarted. However opening the door caused the bounty to vanish.

The vaults need some sort of system, like Eidolons have, to give a clear but hidden method of progressing. Like a unique bait that is found in the reward chamber. Taking this drop to a different vault's bait station restarts the bounty at a higher tier.

The token system is way too heavy a resource sink. The most obvious being the Scintillant drop rates are awful. I've been through a dozen vaults of various tiers and done a handful of bounties. So far I've not seeing a single one. Yet I need to trade several of them for a single father token. It's a joke.

Operators also seem to be totally broken inside the vaults. When void dash works you get switched back to your frame. Otherwise you just jump on the spot. Also I'd love to know what causes the slow motion effect mid fight. It's like a cold proc but with zero indication of cause or duration.

I want to enjoy this game. I really do. But the grind is never worth the pay off. When every update is more stick and no carrot, it's just not worth my attention. I hope this can all be addressed but I think I'm going to stick to GW2 for a while longer

Thanks for the hotfix!

I'm really enjoying the token system, it encourages players to do more than just bounties in an open world section, and also makes bounties feel worthwhile to do even after reaching standing cap for the day.

On the other hand, Scintillant does sort of feel like revenge of the Cetus Wisp. I've been playing on Deimos practically the entire day today and have encountered exactly one. There's rarity, and then there's scarcity. I understand the idea of having a resource being tougher to get, but making it so tough that after 10+ hours you only have one, is really rough.

Archived