Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe does your game auto default to after a subsume?

--Aegis--RocketPenguin

Trinity Prime.  I joined while she was available from Twitch Prime, so burned a prime trial for her and her slot.

She's my oldest remaining frame (I got rid of my original Excal when I got Umbra), and I've always assumed that was why she's what Helminth popped me back into after a subsume.

Mine is Gara. My starter was Excal, but he was sold after the Sacrifice. I got gifted regular Ash somewhere at that time, but he was sold too after i built his Prime. After Gara Prime my "default" will become Umbra, I think)

I've also noticed this with primary: when I select weapon after "none", I always scroll to Dread, and that annoyed me a lot. Secondaries and melees surprisingly don't have such emotional impact)

like most situations when an item disappears out of your Arsenal (or you unequip the Arsenal Slot), what it defaults to should be the oldest item that you still have and hadn't deleted at some point and reacquired. 

full disclosure:
someone else might also have known this and already explained, i didn't read anything but the Title.

Saryn Prime.

Hehe. Still remember how I got her. I walked into Maroo's one day, saw one of the sellers standing around saying something along the lines of "somebody buy this off me for 40p or I'm going to lose my freaking mind," shrugged my shoulders and promptly snapped the blueprints up. Never got to ask why they were so desperate to sell.

Two Umbra Formas later, still one of my favourite frames. Got a permanent loadout slot at the top of the loadout screen just for her, and even bought a Tennogen skin. Best 40p I've ever spent.

Archived