Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.5: Deimos Arcana

[DE]Megan

Just tried Chroma changes, underwhelming at best.

Spectral Scream: You need to recast to change elements, no real time element change. Damage still is non existent, procs far too slow.

Elemental ward: Can't recast and does not change elements in real time, meaning you need the timer to expire to be able to change element.

Changing elements is nice but the amount of poor work is... disappointing.

38 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the Buzlok’s projectile launch to appear slightly below the scope when aiming.

Cool, wouldn't it be a shame that the weak has been bugged for TWO YEARS and still not fixed? Seriously, why? You did a change, you used the weapon and yet ignored multiple bug threads about it? At least the tracer works now.

Edited by God_is_a_Cat_Girl
  • Like 4

Uh can someone please explain the glaive AOE information to me?

In the description of the radial changes it specifically states falloff is removed. Then every single glaive has adjusted falloff numbers that do not seem like falloff is actually removed... 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Dont you think you should have told us that on the test cluster? To test ability changes or something? Seems like a grandious waste of time in hindsight.

Edit: what is that minimal supposed to mean? It's just full on LoS restricted. Hooray for nerfing khora with every new garbage tileset from now on.

Yep. Just sneak a Khora nerf into the update. That'll teach 'em. 

• Like 18

48 minutes ago, PieExplosion said:

Stopped reading when I saw this.  Such a huge hit of anti-fun.

Have a good one. As someone who abused the hell out of Whipclaw this is ABSOLUTELY a needed change. Khora's whipclaw should not pierce level geometry instagibbing loads of enemies. There were far too many exploitable bugs related to this interaction.

• Like 10

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

PROBOSCIS CERNOS

A version of the Mutalist Cernos Bow, each arrow spawns a swarm of sticky appendages on impact. These tongue-like probes latch onto nearby unfortunates and drag them close before bursting into a mess of diseased goo.

*Acquire the Blueprint for the Proboscis Cernos from the Market.

FOR THE LOVE OF AMMO....if your going to have such low ammo counts MAKE ARROW MUTATION INNATE!!!! 9 shots and that is it...really.......

could you also increase the grab range of the arrow? its rather small.

I also want to say THANK YOU for adding acolytes (bosses) to SP...especially Survival :D makes it SOOOO much more enjoyable....now to update the NORMAL survival PLEASE.

Edited by Kalvorax
  • Like 5

The Zephyr changes will do nothing, they are low-effort, no-value tweaks that do nothing to address her multiyear outdated kit. Her 2 and 4 need to be completely scrapped and entirely new abilities instituted, ones on par with the strength and utility that modern frames receive; in particular Airburst, which is nothing but "you throw a fireball", the laziest and least useful skill you could've given her, was stillborn the moment it entered the game and none of the meagre tweaks it has received has or will change that because "you throw a fireball" skills are NEVER good.

Her 1 also needs a heavy rework, including the completely useless hover mechanic. (I can solve it very fast: hover is now a channel, you can stay up as long as you have energy, you can move from place to place while still hovering by tapping 1, the longer you're up the more damage and range divebombing out of it does. See how easy that was? I know you won't do it though.)

Edit: Yep, I just tested the changes. Worthless. Even at >200% strength, Airburst doesn't even tickle *grouped up* level 100 enemies. And tornadoes are STILL randomly dropping enemies. What a waste of everyone's time this has been.

Six years later, she is still waiting for a deluxe, still waiting for an *actual* rework that will bring her up to par with the synergy and tools that modern frames have. Oh, and thanks for the nerf to one of literally her only roles, dojo obstacle courses...

Edited by Cryssoberyl
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Have a good one. As someone who abused the hell out of Whipclaw this is ABSOLUTELY a needed change. Khora's whipclaw should not pierce level geometry instagibbing loads of enemies. There were far too many exploitable bugs related to this interaction.

Line-of-sight requirement for AoE is my least favorite thing in the game.  There's so many things that weeny enemies can be behind and they actively seek it. 

• Like 15

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

OPERATOR AMP CHANGES:

• Reduced the self stagger range of the Shraksun Scaffold, Granmu Prism, Exard Scaffold, Dissic Scaffold and Propa Scaffold.

• Phahd projectile now explodes on every bounce.

• Reduced Phahd explosion damage from 3100 to 1100.

Wow. this is a silent but yummy upgrade. 

Just did ISO vault (the first one) strange was that it seemed it contained two of the old vault tilesets and Otak/Loid picked 2 things from each vault to load up so that i could enter the secret room.
Now i am at the next mother but the infested research is LOCKED

Edited by Blyker

I like most of the changes so far. Still I think Bonewidow is going to need another look because some of it's abilities just aren't viable regardless of how much you tweak the numbers. Especially "Firing line" which I wouldn't use even if the cost was changed to 0 energy.

• Like 3