Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Orphix Venum and Lavos

Zuhan

With the new Warframe being locked behind this operation, when it ends will we not be able to get the Warframe? If the operation is as often as the fissures I don't see an issue, but if it goes the way of Scarlet Spear, I see it as a very poor move.

Yeah, a bit confused by that one... Even as a recurring event, locking a whole Warframe behind FOMO? I wouldn't mind if Lavos just turns into a Father offering after the event ends and you can pick him up whenever, and the event version is just a cheaper early-bird special. That'd work.

All i know is we better get that field of Warframe stopping into a gear wheel weapon to use against the Alcolytes. That one that ragdolls my frame for a couple seconds NEEDS to feel the helplessness while i blast it with my Mech.

Serious....this is the ONLY reason i am scrapping my get mech plan to make my Mech in 2021 and starting it today

Uck that Alcolyte....

I will probably just buy it the Lavos. It fits to my playstyle and the looks also good. I guess he will be available too after the event, that would be a dumb thing from the developers to put content behind time walls or make it limited time thingie. I know they did a lot staff in the past but hopefully they won't be that duck head.

2 hours ago, ryu-hayabusa1 said:

most likely they'll move him to father after the event, I guess.

This or they will move it to bounties or isolation vaults. Unless the operation is going to be like thermia fractures, where you can get the thing during the event forever and use it to fight the orb mother any time you want.

Old topic is old.

Every single time DE put something on an Operation people raise the same point.

When it comes to something like a Warframe, unlike weapons and arcanes, they're going to either make the Operation regular, or they're going to let one of the Operation rewards be that Lavos' blueprint becomes part of clan tech.

3 hours ago, Zuhan said:

With the new Warframe being locked behind this operation, when it ends will we not be able to get the Warframe? If the operation is as often as the fissures I don't see an issue, but if it goes the way of Scarlet Spear, I see it as a very poor move.

The standard seems to be to duplicate "quest exclusive" Warframes on Simaris.  I believe they've also made almost all of the previous "event exclusive" weapons available by some other means now - Simaris, Elite Onslaught, and via trading components from other players.  I'm assuming it's not the option the OP would choose, but it's also pretty likely they'll have a Lavos bundle up for in-game purchase.  Which usually seems to include the Warframe, alt helmet, signature weapon(s) and usually a "bundle exclusive" cosmetic like a syndanna.

5 minutes ago, Exelcto said:

it looks like now Deimos is getting some reccuring events as well with Lavos

The quick run-through of the event they showed took place on a normal Jupiter mission, so I'm not sure Deimos is going to be involved at all, except for Father being the vendor.

Archived