Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.5

[DE]Megan

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operation: Orphix Venom Changes & Fixes:

Once more: please allow the Sentient energy cores to restore some health, shields, and energy for our Necramechs to ensure proper consistency.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Orb Vallis Coildrives gaining 5x fire rate.

Good grievous, that was a nightmare to deal with those Coildrives. That was much needed!

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Adjusted Flagellocanth hit box to allow for easier targeting.

Both the Lobotricid and the Flagellocanth do not appear in the Codex, nor can they be placed in our Aquariums since Deimos Arcana. When will this be fixed?

So when this hotfix deployed, I stayed in my orphix venom run as stated by the messages "please stay in your mission"... Until the host left the mission when we had about 9-10k points and a host migration was forced upon me and the other guy still going. Was stuck on some screen for a while, only to then get "mission failed" and a message i have to update. 

Is that a bug? Will there be compensation?

Other than that, sincerely ty for the hotfix and I am for sure having fun with this event. So thanks, really.

The Terlyast spawn sound loop will no longer play while in Cetus.
           ^Terralyst

Its good that you fixed the Sideturrets, however it sometimes occurs that someone cant see anything happening on the map because youre being placed below the Forward artillery with a weird black screen.

Also, on Mission end, when you operate the forge and someone warps to next mission, youre stuck in the forge forever whilst your ship is going to the next mission, and your picture will not progress.

Big thanks for the Flagellocanth fix. Hope hes fishable now. (even the small one)

Is there a known issues post to at least check the remaining bugs waiting to be fixed?

It is getting really frustrating to have to point out bugs since before Lavos update that still exist time and time again, without any (none that I could find) acknowledgement from the team.

• Unreal Tournament skins changing stats on the Kuva weapons.
  • Extraction route green "breadcrumb" waypoints that mark doorways often go missing for players that aren't hosting. 
  • Individual extraction timer gets reset either by pet or enemies moving around the extraction zone for players that aren't hosting.
  • Put Frakta Shoulder Guards on Nova and just tell me they're intended to look that way.

Optional read: My rant:

I remember one of the reasons raids were removed from the game was that the game was reaching a stage where every change made in the game was breaking everything else. 

It feels like that's happening again.

For the last year or two even minor updates broke more things than they added and/or fixed.

Some players even defend this trend with this excuse: "it's become a trademark for DE". Bugs running rampant for so long and so often is now a "meme" that players use to comfort themselves. - You don't find this comforting... right?

I am not familiar with programming so I do not share the sympathy others have. You made this game for customers, not software engineers who understand programming enough to forgive the bugs. To a regular person the game's presentation at the moment just sucks and quality has to take a higher priority, because you are a business and you are selling Warframe to customers.

I accept that programming for Warframe must be really difficult, but this should not be a chronic illness that we must just accept and suck it up moving forward.

Can there be a fix for the objective markers/extraction marker to tell you which door leads you to the end instead of only showing the exact location and you have to guess which door take you there... 

Or is that just a me thing? 

Revert or replace the line of sight added to Whipclaw in U29.5.0. It makes playing Khora frustrating.

giphy.gif

This change was called a "little quality of life touch-up", despite drastically reducing the quality of life of this Warframe.

WARFRAME ABILITY CHANGES:

The first group in our “touch all Warframes” list! We aim to give each Warframe a little quality of life touch up and not laser focus on one Warframe at a time.

Khora

• There is now a minimal Line of Sight check on Whipclaw’s radial damage. 

This is not what "a little quality of life touch up" looks like:

giphy.gif

This has been broken now for 14 hotfixes and 1 minor update.

giphy.gif

My bug report has 65 recorded examples, some with multiple failures per recording, across all 15 standard tilesets in the game.

@[DE]Steve @[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Grineeer @[DE]Pablo

🦀🦀 DE WON'T ACKNOWLEDGE THIS POST 🦀🦀

1. since you nerf khora sometimes you can´t even hit enemies in front of you with wipclaw

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

3.give us the option to keep the crystal armor on the gara kaleida skin or even better make the armor stand alone, and add the wings to the syandana

4.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

5.you haven´t fix any of this textures https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/page/3/#comments

6.wisp "walking" sound not working

7. gauss feet are bug

8.nikana zaw holster style is bug

9.now that you kill steel essence farm, can you rollback the survival AI enemies just stand doing nothing 

36 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Both the Lobotricid and the Flagellocanth do not appear in the Codex, nor can they be placed in our Aquariums since Deimos Arcana. When will this be fixed?

Being able to put deimos fish in your aquarium was already addressed in a hotfix, have you tried recently? Still not seeing codex entries though, will get that looked at

8 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Being able to put deimos fish in your aquarium was already addressed in a hotfix, have you tried recently? Still not seeing codex entries though, will get that looked at

To add to the codex issue in Deimos, Deimos Leaper, Deimos Jugulus Eximus, Deimos Swarm Mutalist Moa, and Deimos Swarm Mutalist Moa Eximus have codex entries but do not appear to spawn.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Adjusted Flagellocanth hit box to allow for easier targeting.

I'm going to go test this now, but what about the AI?  Unlike other fish, they will flee regardless of stealth and spear.  Often they'll flee when you aim, and haven't even throw a spear.

edit: AI is still problematic, spawning issues are problematic, and pathing through terrain is still problematic.  And hitboxes still feel problematic, but that's hard to tell if it's bad aim or bad hitbox.

Thanks for the fix! also, i found a VERY annoying bug related to helminth, i can't use it right away when i login, i have to wait like 10 mins or browse another arsenal menus in order to "unbug it", i can't interact with it at all, i can only change it's name but that doesn't solve the problem.

Archived