Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the worst riven you've ever unveiled?

_4shes

I raise you a Furis Riven.

Though the stats are quite good and it is surprising the high content it can do, sortie is easy and higher, besides it also heals you when you shoot enemies with Winds of Purity equipped, I sometimes take it and give it to the Hostage in a Rescue, they shoot they heal, well last time I used it, it worked.

Stats. Furis Critacan 5 disposition (naturally) :)
+258.8% Critical Chance
+188.2% Mulitishot
+60.9% Weapon Recoil

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

I raise you a Furis Riven.

Though the stats are quite good and it is surprising the high content it can do, sortie is easy and higher, besides it also heals you when you shoot enemies with Winds of Purity equipped, I sometimes take it and give it to the Hostage in a Rescue, they shoot they heal, well last time I used it, it worked.

Stats. Furis Critacan 5 disposition (naturally) :)
+258.8% Critical Chance
+188.2% Mulitishot
+60.9% Weapon Recoil

Soooo....the weapon is great now. Riven system mission accomplished!! Lol!

58 minutes ago, (PSN)sister-hawk said:

I’ve actually gotten Stug riven before. Honestly wish I’d kept it just for the novelty.

Actually have one of those, been sitting on it for a while now. One day when I'm bored I'll prob get around to rolling it a few times and actually putting a build on the damn weapon...just for "fun" :D

Just now, Slayer-. said:

I think the riven with multishot and small crit increase has nearly made it a meta weapon. :tongue:

Which is exactly why I "hate" the riven system...because it freakin works! Lol!

But I don't WANNA find out that my riven'd Plinx is now one of my most insanely powerful and fun secondaries...I wanna keep using my gaze kitgun dammit! Stupid new load-out options....

Sidenote: I really underestimated the Plinx. Great gun!

4小时前 , WH1735S0W 说:

A plasma sword riven. It was so bad no one would take it off me, even for free.

if its 0-5p then people will buy them for transmuting, you know tfw people got a stug/miter riven and they raged and about to break their keyboard or smth

4 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Attica's a good weapon imo, mine rocks high levels.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Silver1593 said:

I sold it for 10 or for less platinum 💔

Damn I would've rolled it until the end of time. lol

After all this Stug talk I took my Stug off the shelf and for kicks took it into a Steel Path mission level 135 Grineer, such shock, I could just see the HP bar move ever so slightly after covering the Grineer enemies head in snow balls, so he looked mostly like a melted frosty the snowman except the head, then I had to pull out my sword and put him out of his misery, the poor fellow was suffering from my Stug barrage he was choking with laughter. 

I guess in term of weapons, maybe Machete, though I actually wanted that riven to see what a properly min-maxed Machete could do; bear in mind this was long before Machetes got Cyclone Kraken and melee reworks, back in the day they were total trash. the Wraith didn't turn out too bad, but there was no saving vanilla Machete.

in terms of stats, I've had several with garbage like + status duration - damage. at this point I've sort of given up on Rivens: the only weapons I even want them for are either already powerful weapons that I happen to like, or certain Archguns (Grattler, Kuva Ayanga, Morgha), and I keep getting Rivens for the wrong Archguns. I also CBA with ding any more unveiling challenges, would be nice if we could pay Kuva or whatever once a week to unveil a Riven instead.

6 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Attica's a good weapon imo, mine rocks high levels.

Indeed. It's my choice for bow-only sorties.

But as for the OP's question, I think I found a hema riven once. That got immediately thrown in the bin, because it's one of the few items which I will never ever have.

Archived