Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do anyone feel like warframe....

ChaoticEdge

*sigh* do anyone feel like warframe still feel like that warframe hitting the bottom bucket?  Every time I come back warframe see the new update and it felt like warframe gemstone felt like it's crack not a small one but a big giant gap between the game.  Someone had mention it not only Rahetalius but I did also mention it before he did, the game keep on changing trying new fancy metal, new quart gem, new looks but in a way I described it a jewelry of warframe but seeing it start loose it's luster of gold for it felt like warframe becoming an ugly gemstone everytime, nothing great, felt like everyone getting the short end of the stick every time which point out the obvious warframe is simple annoying grind becoming 2nd job for all the players which stress over time.  As again, point out more that DE had been "Trying make amend" to 2019 but I'll hate to be but I have to be that "donkey that kicks" for my words is going hurt a lot.  The developer of Warframe is clinging too much on their dieing dream, a dream that trying rez from the ground before but they trying so hard revision the game so many time before, the coming of the "Kuva Lich" being on the ship being the world threatening of the solar system feel like a myth,  Bosses in the system a freaking fart of the wind (corpus Sergent and Helminth), Forgotten Weapons freaking took decades and heavy delays due of some sort other weapons "REPLACEMENT EXCUSES", unfocused goal which story we are going with, and most horrible of the out come how chaoticly madness and mess as I watch DE doing both crash and burn.

This little game is slowly freaking breaking it's own brain apart just example the game just had gun hold point itself in the head just want pull that trigger so bad, this game been freaking beating itself down to the ground and as for that it is beating the players the same time feeling the game is highly unguided as new players get confused or don't have enough guider type of player to guide the new players for this game is being put into the dusty sandwich bag that been molded and start to rot.  As again, warframe is being put to the point where is breaking the camel's back which soon or later the cow money is going shrink in size as for that time being, the game is growing dull and duller then before for it doesn't have that nice fine edge where it use to be has or it doesn't have that moment of feel great in the game.  It felt like the game developer that got stab and got replace by lame bots or something for it use to be a huge mind blowing but now all I see is very dull edge, a gemstone was once polish, a brittle metal for a sword, as it slowly become unclean gold that was touch too many time by hands.  It is a game that been lock behind grind after grind and after more super heavy grind (Yet the Sibar never got it's cyro ores change for it is still up where expensive as hell it is still to be), for bring back the game is trying be held together by "SOLAR RAIL" or Clan Vs Clan again but no I say don't bring it back and yet hate the word of promises that sound like it is going break because we are human being.  Whatever reason, we all can't make up our minds which every single human being who utterly either had hard time either picking food or something what to do, so please try find peace and be at eased then actually instead of trying randomized things because that is how warframe is, randomized how chaotic mess it is still from all these years.

33 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Every time I come back warframe see the new update and it felt like warframe gemstone felt like it's crack not a small one but a big giant gap between the game.

Ok, I genuinely tried to read, I could somewhat understand the first sentence, but this ^ , I had a stroke reading it

EDIT: "my words is going hurt a lot" At least you got that right

Spoiler

&f=1&nofb=1

1 minute ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

Ok, I genuinely tried to read, I could somewhat understand the first sentence, but this ^ , I had a stroke reading it

When I first hitted the forums I made fun of this user no ironically, but now I appreciate the quality of the strokeposting it provides, this user and eiriny must be on my top list of strokeposters in this forum, it's amazing. If you try to keep reading you will end up forgetting the first sentences and if you manage to end the text you won't remember any word at all, it's the closest to the zen state we can achieve here

Please press the enter key a few times...or don't post something this long from a phone.

But on-semi-topic yes, to some extent I do agree that Warframe has a problem, and that problem is power creep dictating gameplay design.

This post feels like the type of client I sometimes get who wants to fix their marriage, then starts an endless tirade about how bad everything is ('my partner forgot to put their socks in their cupboard, oh, did I meantion my partner also forgets their socks?!') without taking a single breath, uses melodramatic descriptions and then wonders, why their spouse isn't listening to them or taking them serious.

Short answer: no. I don't think we have hit rock bottom. I have seen far worse.

Long answer would take me too long, tbh.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb ChaoticEdge:

*sigh* do anyone feel like warframe still feel like that warframe hitting the bottom bucket?  Every time I come back warframe see the new update and it felt like warframe gemstone felt like it's crack not a small one but a big giant gap between the game.  Someone had mention it not only Rahetalius but I did also mention it before he did, the game keep on changing trying new fancy metal, new quart gem, new looks but in a way I described it a jewelry of warframe but seeing it start loose it's luster of gold for it felt like warframe becoming an ugly gemstone everytime, nothing great, felt like everyone getting the short end of the stick every time which point out the obvious warframe is simple annoying grind becoming 2nd job for all the players which stress over time.  As again, point out more that DE had been "Trying make amend" to 2019 but I'll hate to be but I have to be that "donkey that kicks" for my words is going hurt a lot.  The developer of Warframe is clinging too much on their dieing dream, a dream that trying rez from the ground before but they trying so hard revision the game so many time before, the coming of the "Kuva Lich" being on the ship being the world threatening of the solar system feel like a myth,  Bosses in the system a freaking fart of the wind (corpus Sergent and Helminth), Forgotten Weapons freaking took decades and heavy delays due of some sort other weapons "REPLACEMENT EXCUSES", unfocused goal which story we are going with, and most horrible of the out come how chaoticly madness and mess as I watch DE doing both crash and burn.

This little game is slowly freaking breaking it's own brain apart just example the game just had gun hold point itself in the head just want pull that trigger so bad, this game been freaking beating itself down to the ground and as for that it is beating the players the same time feeling the game is highly unguided as new players get confused or don't have enough guider type of player to guide the new players for this game is being put into the dusty sandwich bag that been molded and start to rot.  As again, warframe is being put to the point where is breaking the camel's back which soon or later the cow money is going shrink in size as for that time being, the game is growing dull and duller then before for it doesn't have that nice fine edge where it use to be has or it doesn't have that moment of feel great in the game.  It felt like the game developer that got stab and got replace by lame bots or something for it use to be a huge mind blowing but now all I see is very dull edge, a gemstone was once polish, a brittle metal for a sword, as it slowly become unclean gold that was touch too many time by hands.  It is a game that been lock behind grind after grind and after more super heavy grind (Yet the Sibar never got it's cyro ores change for it is still up where expensive as hell it is still to be), for bring back the game is trying be held together by "SOLAR RAIL" or Clan Vs Clan again but no I say don't bring it back and yet hate the word of promises that sound like it is going break because we are human being.  Whatever reason, we all can't make up our minds which every single human being who utterly either had hard time either picking food or something what to do, so please try find peace and be at eased then actually instead of trying randomized things because that is how warframe is, randomized how chaotic mess it is still from all these years.

there are very strong competitors. if you don't like waframe, there are other games like sand by the sea.

compared to other devs, they do a lot of things better. but they are not perfect ...

and there is no reason to complain about them. uninstalling this game and enjoying other projects is the better solution.

I'm not joking I managed to translate most of the post:

Someone named rahetelious, probably some content creator, said the game is dying, then op makes an analogy that warframe was a perfect gem but now every update cracks the gem so it's cracked now.

Mentions that DE is clinging to a dying dream, some old bosses not getting reworked and weapons that were announced years ago only now getting released. Something about solar rails...

That's about everything I could understand

10 hours ago, Aldain said:

Please press the enter key a few times...or don't post something this long from a phone.

But on-semi-topic yes, to some extent I do agree that Warframe has a problem, and that problem is power creep dictating gameplay design.

Power creep has nothing to do with warframe's "problem" The "problem" is two fold. Warframe's "variety" does not actually exist in anything more than a completely superficial level, and the other half is the devs are utterly unwilling to change that, ever.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

I'm not joking I managed to translate most of the post:

Someone named rahetelious, probably some content creator, said the game is dying, then op makes an analogy that warframe was a perfect gem but now every update cracks the gem so it's cracked now.

Mentions that DE is clinging to a dying dream, some old bosses not getting reworked and weapons that were announced years ago only now getting released. Something about solar rails...

That's about everything I could understand

Oh so it's another youtuber bullS#&$ thread.

Then my answer is definitely "NO"

1 minute ago, -Kittens- said:

Power creep has nothing to do with warframe's "problem"

Power creep is most definitely a problem in Warframe, not the only problem, but still a problem.

The "problem" is two fold. Warframe's "variety" does not actually exist in anything more than a completely superficial level,

This is also a problem but I’m not sure why you think it’s mutually exclusive to power creep. I would argue that the rampant power creep is exacerbating this other problem.

and the other half is the devs are utterly unwilling to change that, ever.

Boiling WFs problems down to just two things is incredibly oversimplified. This game has quite a long list of problems and I imagine DE doesn’t have the manpower to fix all those problems while still churning out new content to keep the lights on. Of course none of us know for sure, but that’s my guess.

That time has long since past. And DE has more than enough manpower to fix the problem. They simply don't think there's a problem. If WF was a fighting game your point about power creep might have merit, WF is a coop horde dispatcher, power creep is literally inevitable.

Archived