Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

LillyRaccune

In response to the comments in the Dev Stream:

Yes, I want Plague Star and my "Forma Machine"!

I am surprised the dev (who shall remain nameless) actually thought players were not interested in this event. :facepalm:

P.S. Looking forward to the Sistas of Parvos šŸ˜» and my own personal Hyena!Ā 

11 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

I am surprised the dev (who shall remain nameless) actually thought players were not interested in this event. :facepalm:

Probably becauseĀ mostĀ people isn't interested on the event, but on the built forma. It would be hilarious see the reactions if the event came around with no built forma.

15 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

I am surprised the dev (who shall remain nameless) actually thought players were not interested in this event.

I can't tell if you're joking, but in case you were not, Sheldon was very intentionally trolling.Ā  He knows that players want Plague Star.Ā  They all know.

I want plague star specifically to get forma for kuva weapons. Up to this point you need 80 forma to get all kuva weapons to Max rank which is already a drag (and honestly overkill for most). We're getting 3 more and i dare not wish the "sisters of Parvos" will have the briefcase guns use the same system which will be another 60 forma iirc. I dont want to wait 1 day per forma to build nor to Lua music puzzle for small chance at pre built forma. I need easy in-bulk forma runs from plague star.

8 minutes ago, Moonblazer said:

I want plague star specifically to get forma for kuva weapons. Up to this point you need 80 forma to get all kuva weapons to Max rank which is already a drag (and honestly overkill for most). We're getting 3 more and i dare not wish the "sisters of Parvos" will have the briefcase guns use the same system which will be another 60 forma iirc. I dont want to wait 1 day per forma to build nor to Lua music puzzle for small chance at pre built forma. I need easy in-bulk forma runs from plague star.

This is the best argument for Plague Star returning with forma.Ā 

They gotta throw the F2P's a bone here and there to give them a way to reasonably acquire stuff like forma so they don't quit grinding or feel overwhelmed by the grindĀ and people are about to need a TON of forma coming this summer, soon(tm).Ā 

48 minutes ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

I can't tell if you're joking, but in case you were not, Sheldon was very intentionally trolling.Ā  He knows that players want Plague Star.Ā  They all know.

I was not joking. If Sheldon was trolling or not, I don't know. But I would rather say it out loud rather than assume the devs know what players want.

49 minutes ago, kyori said:

I thought 1 of the 5 dev said previously that forma will be taken out of plague star?

I don't recall. All I know for certain was that in late-2019/early-2020 the official announcement was "no Plague Star for 2020".

Just now, Tesseract7777 said:

Ultimate troll: Still offer forma, but in the form of forma blueprints.Ā 

lol :crylaugh: I hope not, but that would be better than nothing. The cost of rushing a Forma is 10p and the breakdown value of a Forma Bundle is 12p each (iirc).

Ā 

2 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

lol :crylaugh: I hope not, but that would be better than nothing. The cost of rushing a Forma is 10p and the breakdown value of a Forma Bundle is 12p each (iirc).

If you want forma, isn't a better option just running relics, since we even have 2 options for doing them right now? Forma BP are one of the most common outcomes while cracking relics, if the argument is "it can be rushed" then the "forma machine" is already there, isn't it?

Speak for yourself. Plague Star is and has always been an awful event.

The single redeeming factor it has is the prebuilt Forma and that's only worthwhile for those who're too impatient to wait for Forma to build or who can't be bothered to go through basic trading to buy Forma.

The entire event needs to be scrapped and remade entirely so that it isn't a dull repetitive asset flip of the same tired bounty objectives followed by fighting regular Lephantis four times.

21 minutes ago, trst said:

Speak for yourself. Plague Star is and has always been an awful event.

The single redeeming factor it has is the prebuilt Forma and that's only worthwhile for those who're too impatient to wait for Forma to build or who can't be bothered to go through basic trading to buy Forma.

The entire event needs to be scrapped and remade entirely so that it isn't a dull repetitive asset flip of the same tired bounty objectives followed by fighting regular Lephantis four times.

I'm curious to try it just because I haven't been around when it was... but that just sounds freaking terrible.Ā 

I'd rather grind out stuff to trade for plat and just buy forma packs. It sounds like a miserable grind.Ā 

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I'm curious to try it just because I haven't been around when it was... but that just sounds freaking terrible.Ā 

I'd rather grind out stuff to trade for plat and just buy forma packs. It sounds like a miserable grind.Ā 

IT WAS MORE VARIED, MORE FUN; AND MORE CHALLENGING, AND BETTER LIKEDĀ THAN ANY OTHER EVENT

2 minutes ago, Proscriptor said:

IT WAS MORE VARIED, MORE FUN; AND MORE CHALLENGING, AND BETTER LIKEDĀ THAN ANY OTHER EVENT

I'll try it if it comes back, but doing a reskinned Bounty and followed by multiple rounds against a reskinned Lephantis clone doesn't sound appealing to me.Ā 

Maybe I will think differently after I try it. Shrug.Ā 

If it's what it sounds like though, I don't think I will like it.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I'll try it if it comes back, but doing a reskinned Bounty and followed by multiple rounds against a reskinned Lephantis clone doesn't sound appealing to me.Ā 

Maybe I will think differently after I try it. Shrug.Ā 

If it's what it sounds like though, I don't think I will like it.Ā 

THE BOUNTY PART WAS NOT THAT SIMILAR TO A REGULAR BOUNTY AND WAS IF ANYTHING BETTER THAN ANY BOUNTY, AND THE RESKINNED LEPHANTIS ALTHO TRUE, ACTUALLY HAD A FUN AND WORTHWHILE META. THE GOAL WAS EFFICIENCY, AND IT WAS SOMETHING YOU COULD ACTUALLY FIGURE OUT AND BE GOOD AT UNLIKE ALL THE OTHER BORING EVENTS

Archived