The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: TennoGen: Update 30.2.0

[DE]Megan

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Credits collected with a Necramech not counting towards Nightwave Daily Acts.

• Fixed Credits picked up for the first time not counting towards the Saver Nightwave Act.

If we are fixing things that involve credits, lets also fix gross income to actually reflect our gross income.

Make boosters that boost credits at the end of mission go towards gross income.

Gross income should show 100%%%%%%%%% of our credits that we had farmed from pickups, index, and boosters that multiple the credits at the end of mission.

If not just delete it because it is wrong.

ALSO where is orbs kill counter on the profile, there is boss and even Eidolons, so where is Profit Taker and Exploiter Orb at uh. Jesus just delete player profiles at this point, nothing is true or shows anything.

GIF by memecandy

0 gross incomes means I have 000000000 credits.

I go in mission get 10k credits and now my gross income is 10k credits.

I spend 5k credits on a bp in the market and now I have 5k credits left but my profile still shows 10k gross income.

Simple easy to understand and it should show the true amount and not just only picked up credits off of the mud of dead bodies of our enemies.

Index, boosters should also affect our gross income because it is basic logic and principle.

If not why am I sitting here playing this game farming billions of credits and I have nothing to show for it, whole point is for PEOPLE TO SEE IT. Already hindering me from only seeing 999,999,999 for a visual cap and instead of fixing the whole issue of it you put bandage over it.

More of a personal achievement but that is the point of playing games and grinding them, you give an option for people to grind something at least 1 person will and if you hinder that reason why would someone play or continue to play if the Devs leave things unfixed and broken. 

Edited by Rebore
  • Like 6

Please see my previous posts regarding multiple game breaking bugs that still haven't been addressed. As much as I like to see visual content being "fixed" and adjusted, the game looking nice doesn't exactly stop you from wanting to quit playing after being set back, sometimes multiple times a day.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improved enemy pacing in Corpus Railjack Exterminate missions to feel more appropriate for the tileset size and difficulty.

I was really hoping that would be a fix for Corpus Ship defence pacing, last I played it, it was still awful

• Like 6

Thank you! Finally... 

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Protea: Repair Dispensary (Exilus): Dispensary

Hold to create a dispensary that will Revive the Sentinel or Companion Moa of a player within 14m every 60s.

But its a band aid, If only master summon works this way as well.

• Like 14

Fused rerservoir- 

Nice quality of life augment that actually nobody except newbies going to use since it costs mod slot.

If that even is option, should be vanilla with no mod slot cost.

Buffs like this should be achievable as perma buffs by completing certain missions, or achievements.

It is nice youre still trying to make railjack missions viable but  they are not and never will be, unless you make the game open world.

Same applies to all pseudo open world elements youre trying to implement. 

In this case ''fake it, till you make it' , wont work.

Everything else is not worth mentioning.

{Youre welcome].

• Like 12

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Made dramatic optimizations to the Interception HUD (roughly 10x faster).

Does this mean that interception UI is finally fixed? Cause the main problem was that most of the times, the UI would either show incorrect colours on bases, or it would not show the bases at all, or some bases.

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improved enemy pacing in Corpus Railjack Exterminate missions to feel more appropriate for the tileset size and difficulty.

Speaking of "pacing", can the friendship doors and alarms be removed from the Corpus Ship in Empyrean? It's rather pace-breaking in contrast to the Points of Interest, where neither friendship doors appear or lockdowns will occur on board the PoI's.

The Corpus Ship Defense/Interception tile needs to be reworked/replaced with a smaller tile like the Dojo Starlight Market room. The pacing in that particular tile is highly disproportionally slow compared to other older tiles like the Corpus Ice Planet (Europa).

Finally, please address the lack of transparency of the sheer amount of damage reduction that has recently been applied since last year (Juno Corpus, Deimos Infested, and Empyrean Corpus).

For example: Aurax Moas (Culveri & Polaris) gains more damage resistance when slowed, capping at around 95% (Nova's Molecular Prime, Sevagoth's Gloom, Cold Procs). The Aurax Altoc Raknoids have an innate 80% damage reduction on top of their Armor, while being immune to Viral procs.

• Like 14

Thanks for the hotfix but I must say Fused Resevoir is extremely dissapointing. First, universal reservoir is showing up as a place holder name, which really makes it look like you guys rushed it out without properly implementing it. Second, universal reservoir is on the 4th slot which you still have to manually switch to, which pretty much defeats entire purpose of the augment, aka not having to keep swapping and casting them one by one. Third, universal resevoir counts as 3 reservoirs, unlike what most people speculated, which really makes the fact that it is an augment laughable since all it does is saving maybe 2 second of casting time. On top of that, this augment is anti synergy with Wisp's breach surge teleport since you essentially have fewer reservoirs. I really hope you guys will reconsider this augment and give it a better function.

• Like 12

The Wisp Augment makes no sense. Why should someone waste a potent slot for an augment to cast all 3 at once, which can be casted nonetheless fast anyway and isn't required to be casted again, as this is more a tactical placed ability/station?

Would have counted towards an augment which would attach them to wisp instead for 75% of the original strength/duration/etc.

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, Skullrin said:

Thanks, can we also get Harrow Systems drop rate to be increased to a reasonable amount? 

This is a much needed change tbh. Or atleast add it to another fun mission to grind. I'll build 30 harrows. Please no defection. Pls [DE] yeet it. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Protea: Repair Dispensary (Exilus): Dispensary

Hold to create a dispensary that will Revive the Sentinel or Companion Moa of a player within 14m every 60s.

On May 12th, 2021 the absolute worst example of a band-aid mod is released.

All the way back in 2013 I suggested allowing us to make consumables that revived Sentinels, today we get... This.

No amount of head-shaking and eye-rolling can convey my dissatisfaction. total disappointment. I used to expect better, but...

• Like 24

I see that the issue that I mentioned in PC bugs has still not been handled. I will mention it here and maybe it will get seen... still having this with multiple computers, multiple people across the world. My friend in Portugal is having the same issue, my fiancee and I in the same house are having it. It's not our connection. There is something wrong with the game itself. Please refer to the forum post for explanation. This problem has started to affect quest play for my fiancee as well, in terms of forcing him to replay certain quest sequences multiple times because it logs him out mid quest...

• Like 4