Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days Has Returned On All Platforms!

[DE]Megan

Ephemera disappearing after the event -
New Rewards + (only one new reward -)
Filling up my inventory with duplicates -
Squashing all builds for a stupid side game mode that isn't made to be taken seriously at all for the sake of "balance"
- -
Rifle skin that can't be used on beam weapons - (don't really care that much but understand why people are upset)

Overall you got one + and six -, so -5.....didn't expect better so I wasn't disappointed.

Edited by Akula_Rose
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, (PSN)Ibenadar said:

Well, I'm glad I ground out Nakak's store before the fun was patched out. At least the sparse additions meant Dog Days was completed in 6 missions. I understand the idea of equalalised plying field events, but removing ALL individuality isn't WF.

what are you talking about?

10 hours ago, (XBOX)XavierTrueblood said:

I second that the Soaktron Skin can't be used with the Ignis Wraith, guess I shouldn't of been in such a hurry to grab it only to find it out doesn't, oh well, shame for the most popular weapon used in Warframe, flamethrower and soaker go hand in hand, was a match made in heaven in my mind  Any chance we can have a definitive list of what weapons it does equip on?  Doesn't really suit my Kuva Chakkhurr, haha.

I won’t lie, I bought it was well because Rebb and the rest had mentioned on Devstream the ignis wraith, even talking about how changing the fire to blue to look like water so I thought.. well it’d be usable on the ignis wraith. 
 Slightly annoyed about the fact it was only useable on specific rifles, but I guess it is what it is

Edited by (PSN)corpusbonds
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, _Akasha said:

I'd like to see this as a conclave mode. (with same restrictions) I bet it would get played more than normal conclave and be a fun way to earn pvp rank.

How dare you suggest something viable, fun, and easy to do. And no less on this, the days of dogs summer

• Like 2

Make the tube emphemara permanent. I can deck people's halls with my bell fists, i can slice and dice enemies with a candy cane. All while having the appearance of an angel with my wings.

But an inflatable tube is too goofy? Get outta here with that. Don't bother putting it in the game if we can't keep it. Same goes for EVERY holiday cosmetic. I want my moustaches, i want my bunny ears, i want back all the stuff you removed from my inventory for no reason. Yall are making this game less fun.

• Like 4

Just now, ConDucktorWhirl said:

I don't go in to succeed. Just to vent because i consider it a complete waste of resources to code it in when they're just going to remove it anyway. 

I honestly don't even know why I'm still playing this game honestly 

All is ephemeral, my friend 😌 (this face was the closest I could get to "accepting that the end comes for us all, best make do with what we've got until then". Funny that they don't have that one in the emojis selection 🤔)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -CLM-Joker said:

The Soaktron Rifle Skin does not work on a lot of weapons in the rifle category that aren't SMGs.

Judging by the cost I would assume it's just a bug. Right?

Apparently not. Danielle replied to me after I mentioned it doesn’t work on Ignis, that the skin was only for *some* rifles. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, -CLM-Joker said:

The Soaktron Rifle Skin does not work on a lot of weapons in the rifle category that aren't SMGs.

Judging by the cost I would assume it's just a bug. Right?

no... Reb just confirmed that they didn't bother making it universal.  Not HER fault but I think she is JUST as peeved as we are.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Dog Days Noggles and Rollers Color Palette have been added to the ingame Market!

Awesome; but really feeling catfished on the Soakatron.  REALLY catfished🐈🐟.  I think a number of other Tenno feel the same *looks at the forum thread(s) and winces* Yeah, you may wanna tell whoever was responsible to either cut cost in half, OR make it universal to ALL rifles.  Stat.😐

• Like 6