Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days Has Returned On All Platforms!

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Shemarria said:

Awesome; but really feeling catfished on the Soakatron.  REALLY catfished🐈🐟.  I think a number of other Tenno feel the same *looks at the forum thread(s) and winces* Yeah, you may wanna tell whoever was responsible to either cut cost in half, OR make it universal to ALL rifles.  Stat.😐

Regarding the Universal part, when there's time it would be good to go look at that Oscira collection and make sure those universal skins truly are universal.

I haven't yet bought that collection, but I'd certainly consider doing so if I knew it worked with all weapons :)

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Haenohalanodien said:

Nice, they shouldve done this with valentine wings too.

In a game that's driven by cosmetics as it's main "content" at this point (which is sad I agree) maybe you should consider playing something else if wings bug you so much.......

21 hours ago, Shemarria said:

[...]

Hard agree on this front. I would've figured the Soaktron would work on more weapons than it actually does. More to it, I would've expected it to work a little bit more consistently. As far as it seems, though, it only applies to a fistful of rifles. Which is why I expected it to apply to the Quellor, but surprise surprise, it does not.

Probably because it doesn't apply to weapons with alt fire projectiles. Or so I thought, until I tried to equip it on the Hind.

Which means that it doesn't apply to weapons with alt utilities, IE: The most fun to use. A disapponting limitation, but it is what it is.

Oh but sike, because it doesn't apply to the Acceltra either.

So it doesn't apply to non-automatic weapons with alt utilities or non-hitscan projectiles.
The automatic weapon with an alt utility and non-hitscan projectile, Soaktron, doesn't apply to weapons that share two out of three of its properties.

But it does apply to almost all of the semi-automatic rifles, unless they have an alt utility.

Which means that it applies to auto and semiauto rifles that have hitscan projectiles.
But not the Stradavar.

Because I guess allowing the skin to be equipped on a weapon that has both an auto and semiauto firemode would be too much work?????

And what's more, you'd think that the special projectile makes it so it can't be equipped in weapons with specific projectiles. But the thing is, the soaktron just has a splash effect when it fires. There's no change to the projectile. Ultimately, I get why it doesn't apply to beam weapons, or, say, the Basmu. There's no reason, though, that it shouldn't apply to Stradavar, Quellor, Stahlta, Acceltra, Hind, and so on and so forth.

EDIT: Understandable as it is, I genuinely regret spending those Pearls now.

Edited by Paranoicon
  • Like 5

On 2021-06-08 at 12:00 AM, _Akasha said:

I'd like to see this as a conclave mode. (with same restrictions) I bet it would get played more than normal conclave and be a fun way to earn pvp rank.

Tbh when this first came out, what, three years ago? I was surprised it wasn't a conclave only game mode. Would solve any and ALL issues with people finding new places each rotation to AFK for all the pearls they need for every reward, because VS bots for grinding in a mode with no diversity and music that loses it's novelty after only a few runs gets very repetitive and very mind numbing.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, [DE]Marcus said:

Many Thanks for clarification!
Now I have suggestions to make, because it is something that 'kind of bothers" me since I first was introduced to DOG DAYS anyway:

IMO it would be great if an alternative fire mode would be added to the SOAKTRON, so this weapon IS ABLE to shoot a beam.
-> EITHER we click and hold alternate-fire-mode-button and it shoots the beam right away, OR with the click on "switch fire mode" we switch between the fire-modi

A beam-water-gun would be kind of more realistic* for a water-gun after all (as we all have experience on how they work or not?xD) 
but... I know, speaking of realism is kind of a far-fetched thing in a sci-fi-space-ninja game,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
HOWEVER, if for any reason, that would be too much work, next idea:
Let us choose between 2 types of guns at beggining of round, and introduce ANOTHER water-gun that DOES shoot a beam of water instead of the water projectiles.
This gun could have a look similar to the SOAKTRON, but for example the WATER TANK would sit "horizontically" in the weapon, and would definitely look like some futuristic "SUPER-SOAKER"

THEN: Let us earn that skin as well, and voilà, this new skin -we would be able to equip on all our beam weapons...
__________________________________________________________________________________________
NEXT step would be a third gun of course: A WATER CANON (like they DO exist for real as well) that releases the whole load with ONE gigantic splash.
one would need to walk over the water-dispensing thingies on the ground to refill after every shot, but this would be awesome I think!

And yet again, after earning- this skin could be equipped on Shotguns of course...

oh all of this would be so great, please make it real ^^*
(*Sorry, my native language is not English*)

Edited by 4veil
typo / grammer / layout / minor-or-important additions
  • Like 3

On 2021-06-08 at 2:27 AM, [DE]Megan said:

3e35a4f5b8155f44bb9829f4de8f11d4.jpg

SHOW YOUR PRIDE

Each and every Tenno is welcome in Warframe. Celebrate Pride all year-long with the Pride Color Palette, available in the in-game Market for 1 Credit starting June 7 at 2 p.m. ET until June 30 at 11:59 p.m ET. While this Palette is only earnable during the month of June, it will remain in your Inventory for Pride celebrations any time of year! Digital Extremes would like to thank The Canadian Center for Gender + Sexual Diversity for helping us create this Pride Palette, and for empowering us and other gender and sexually diverse communities through education, research and advocacy!

So... Have anyone found this mythical color palette yet?

Cuz it's sure not in arsenal's color selection, not in the market as well (tried searching it with multiple different keywords, combinations, and spelling -including the wrong ones just in case it was registered under a typo), any help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, Soy77 said:

So... Have anyone found this mythical color palette yet?

Cuz it's sure not in arsenal's color selection, not in the market as well (tried searching it with multiple different keywords, combinations, and spelling -including the wrong ones just in case it was registered under a typo), any help would be appreciated.

Its avaliable for one credit on the front page of the market, called "Pride", not sure why you can't see it.

Spoiler

saasTkp.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NovusNova said:

Its avaliable for one credit on the front page of the market, called "Pride", not sure why you can't see it.

Hide contents

saasTkp.jpg

Thanks, at least i know it's there now. i guess I'll just check again when i login. Hopefully things would've refresh and solve itself by then.

En 7/6/2021 a las 21:27, [DE]Megan dijo:

Gear up for the splashdown with the Dog Days Ephemera, earnable from Nakak for just 1 Pearl. While this item will disappear from your Inventory at the end of the event

Noooooooo!! Make it permanent pls!!

It will look so cute in Yareli or in a pink Rhino!

• Like 1

En 8/6/2021 a las 7:11, CyberneticSusurrus dijo:

Relevant DE staff may wish to take a quick look at the Steam Forums announcement for this.
Far too many individuals there are handling the inclusion of a Pride palette less than graciously.

Gamers™

• Like 2

Because I'm an idiot, I'm currently 20,000 / 35,000 pearls in because I'm gonna flood my orbiter with 100 beach balls. Last year I got 70 and its never ceased to amuse me to load into my ball pit every time I get in game or return from mission.

It's taken about 24 hours worth of dog days to get to this point, and it is as painful as you think it is. Especially with Garesh...boy is immune to water I swear.

But I'm still waiting for the one thing I've always wanted...donate the roller floofs to the dojo so you can play football with your clan mates. Our Dojo built a stadium ready for it, and I'm tempted to add a Pachinko machine next to it, but still don't have a ball. I know putting time into a mechanic that won't see much attention is a bad idea, but a tenno can dream.

• Like 2

On 2021-06-17 at 4:19 PM, (XBOX)SirFandango said:

Because I'm an idiot, I'm currently 20,000 / 35,000 pearls in because I'm gonna flood my orbiter with 100 beach balls. Last year I got 70 and its never ceased to amuse me to load into my ball pit every time I get in game or return from mission.

It's taken about 24 hours worth of dog days to get to this point, and it is as painful as you think it is. Especially with Garesh...boy is immune to water I swear.

But I'm still waiting for the one thing I've always wanted...donate the roller floofs to the dojo so you can play football with your clan mates. Our Dojo built a stadium ready for it, and I'm tempted to add a Pachinko machine next to it, but still don't have a ball. I know putting time into a mechanic that won't see much attention is a bad idea, but a tenno can dream.

They have explained a few times that due to the way that the roller floofs are animated for each individual looking at it, it just won't work with more then a few people, like in a dojo setting. I would be cool if they can do it someday, but there are more bugs I would like to see fixed first tbh.

On 2021-06-13 at 2:03 PM, RazerXPrime said:

You mean people.

I would not say 'people'. There are more and more people that don't feel the way these people clearly did. If adding a color palate for Pride really offends someone, they can just not get it instead of having a homophobic meltdown. Glad I missed that over on Steam.
Not sure why they are having a fit now, there are other LGBTQ+ NPC's in the game if you pay attention to the lore. It's not like representation is something new for DE to do, and I frankly am happy for it. Why not have many different types of people in your fantasy space shooter?

12 minutes ago, (PSN)BlightDragon89 said:

I would not say 'people'. There are more and more people that don't feel the way these people clearly did. If adding a color palate for Pride really offends someone, they can just not get it instead of having a homophobic meltdown. Glad I missed that over on Steam.
Not sure why they are having a fit now, there are other LGBTQ+ NPC's in the game if you pay attention to the lore. It's not like representation is something new for DE to do, and I frankly am happy for it. Why not have many different types of people in your fantasy space shooter?

Would like to see a Pride glyph though, that would be nice. I'd pay plat for it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...