The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon Teaser: the New War is coming.

KnossosTNC

4 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Interesting teaser.

Also, Loki Prime and "Vastilok gunblade" seem to be the twitch drops.

Then "Tannukai" armor set and long sword skin, maybe being in a special relay during Tennolive like last year?

Hehe. Considering what I heard about how well the Twitch drops worked last time, I'd say good luck.

As for the in-game drops, it sounds like it. Very laggy last time, but it eventually worked.

1 minute ago, KnossosTNC said:

Hehe. Considering what I heard about how well the Twitch drops worked last time, I'd say good luck.

As for the in-game drops, it sounds like it. Very laggy last time, but it eventually worked.

True, hopefully the new drops system helps to mitigate any problems as version 2.0 of the drops was added this year.

Anyway, seem like a focus on Plains and Ostron in the trailer, maybe the primary place for the "war"? Ruins of the Unum tower for a boss fight arena?

well, I guess we're never gonna know what was in that tower after all, because it just got turned to rubble.

guessing this means we may have to fight Sentients and probably Tusk Grineer in Cetus itself, could be fun. also, Grineer Gunblade? I approve! I just hope it will also be made available later on for people without Twitch.

12 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

well, I guess we're never gonna know what was in that tower after all, because it just got turned to rubble.

guessing this means we may have to fight Sentients and probably Tusk Grineer in Cetus itself, could be fun. also, Grineer Gunblade? I approve! I just hope it will also be made available later on for people without Twitch.

I assume it will be avaliable at some point like the "Athodai" which was last years twitch drop on 1st August 2020 and then added to Railjack 19th March 2021. Might be a similar length of time for the new gunblade.

23 minutes ago, MqToasty said:

The first thing I thought of when I (thought I) saw "Tanuki Armor".

pom-poko-tanuki-balls-parachute.jpg

... will it reduce your sprint speed by 20% but increase your aim glide time by 50%, I wonder?

Would be ballsy of them.

I can feel it in my scrote.

Archived