Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nights of Naberus: Hotfix 30.8.1

[DE]Megan

Nights of Naberus: Hotfix 30.8.1  

Changes:

• Updated the description of the 2020 Conquera Glyph.

• Updated to Frost Prime Passive description with the “Prime” indication to avoid confusion.

Fixes:

• Fixed the UI becoming unresponsive for some players when opening the Warframe Animations menu. As reported here:  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1283046-animation-tab-ui-functionality-loss-after-nights-of-naberus-patch/

• Fixed Mercy animation not properly playing when performed on Sister Hound.

• Fixed excessively bright explosion FX from the Shedu and Acceltra.

• Fixed having an unranked weapon Arcane left equipped after combining all Arcanes of that type into a new one.

• Fixed issues with the Voidrig’s Necraweb canister not appearing correctly for Client players.

Fixed enemies not having facial expressions while attacking. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/pxmhrt/enemies_have_not_had_facial_animations_while/

• Like 38

-_-    ok

still no.... never mind

also why not bring back format as reward...

one month of the same event as last year event that actually add nothing but wings

not sure if we can actually call that an event i mean it bring nothing fun

they are cool but  -_-

maybe that imply new war gonna come earlier?

Edited by Tsoe
  • Like 8

- Please allow us to arrange our rooms in Dojo without the need to destroy them.

- More architect tools like copying and moving a group of decorations all at once.

- Please allow us to sell our built K-Drives to Ventkids for standing, same what we already have with modular weapons.

- Please let our Moa roam in our orbiter like the rest of the pets.

Thanks for the update DE!

• Like 23

Would've liked arcanes for the event..it took me 30 seconds to turn in my 1700 coins i already had.

Simulacrum also constantly "mission complete"s and softlocks your game until you can relog.

Melee weapons constantly swap to the wrong hand and when swung animates all wonky.

One certain ESO map constantly spawns player under the floor.

Nullifiers will sometimes be immune to all damage even when their bubble is depleted, this is active until their bubble reopens, then they can be killed again.

Having your gear wheel open or actively modifying warframe appearance when a mission starts will remove all items from your gear wheel and reset your warframe's appearance.

Blocking too much with melee will bug you out and you will no longer be able to block.

The "auto swap on empty" toggle in options does nothing and whether or not its on or off, the weapon you are using will ALWAYS swap upon being empty.

This is only a handful of bugs i've listed, and theres hundreds more you guys haven't fixed, despite years of asking for fixes.

would also greatly appreciate a toggle for wings, as I would like mine always visible, even in combat.

Edited by SplitzyPrime
Grammatical errors and added suggestions.
  • Like 9

Gerade eben schrieb SplitzyPrime:

Would've liked arcanes for the event..it took me 30 seconds to turn in my 1700 coins i already had.

Why not add them every event? Energize to Plague star next time too i suppose? So that prices stay low hopefully,sounds like a good idea /s

• Like 1

Speaking of Tenet Tetra, please allow Energized Munitions to work with the alt-fire again. The change in the last patch was undocumented and therefore seems to be an unintentional side effect of the fix for -mag rivens.

• Like 6

Just now, FSK41 said:

its poor game design if  people wait for a specific way to do it to bypass doing the same S#&$ty bounty for the 100th time. Endless Bounties (who  had potential) takes ages simply because they are often not dependent on what you actually can do but how fast enemies  spawn etc. and dont scale nearly as fast as they need to. 

Don't bother justifying aborting 4 stages of a bounty because Mother Tokens per stage do not change until the last one.

In your example, what is the difference between the 100th T5 bounty and the 100th Stage 1 Tumor Cache spam? That's right, nothing.

You can gain ~40% more Mother Tokens skipping 4 stages of a bounty than fully completing it. That goes against their decision from years prior to move Relics to the later stages of Plains of Eidolon bounties because people were farming those in the same manner. A mission should never be most efficient when you have to abort and restart. I don't need to list off the examples elsewhere in this game, but the Deimos one has been documented for about a year now with no change, and I'm calling it out because of that.

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, FSK41 said:

Why not add them every event? Energize to Plague star next time too i suppose? So that prices stay low hopefully,sounds like a good idea /s

They take 60 hydrolyst captures to get each energize, meaning it takes over 1000 captures for the average Rank 5 arcane. They need to be more commonplace in the game.

Edited by SplitzyPrime
  • Like 7

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed excessively bright explosion FX from the Shedu

oh.. so you're doing something to arm-cannons again, very sweet. Could we get functionality back for them too at some point ? ♥

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed enemies not having facial expressions

Are there any news, when you get rid of those blushy Heavy Gunner faces ? (regular + corrupted)

Edited by kulow
  • Like 1

hace 14 minutos, Voltage dijo:

Fix the abort farming for better mother tokens gain. It's poor reward design.

Never did that in my playtime and have tons of mother tokens just by farming argon crystals on iso vaults. They can take less than 15 minutes to complete or even faster if you have a mech. That method you mention is just plain laziness, not optimal at all.

Edited by Rigtis_Minovsky
Gammar
  • Like 2

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Voltage:

Don't bother justifying aborting 4 stages of a bounty because Mother Tokens per stage do not change until the last one.

In your example, what is the difference between the 100th T5 bounty and the 100th Stage 1 Tumor Cache spam? That's right, nothing.

You can gain ~40% more Mother Tokens skipping 4 stages of a bounty than fully completing it. That goes against their decision from years prior to move Relics to the later stages of Plains of Eidolon bounties because people were farming those in the same manner. A mission should never be most efficient when you have to abort and restart. I don't need to list off the examples elsewhere in this game, but the Deimos one has been documented for about a year now with no change, and I'm calling it out because of that.

Its more active  even than sitting on a spot waiting for enemies to spawn in Grineer stage or other time gated objectives, Tumor Cache spawn is not the best way because its some kind of bypass for all the ,,hard work'' its because you can influence the gain by skill and being active 100% of the time. Most objectives are bad and simply a mobile defense with a different name, ask yourself why Tumor Cache is the only objective people go or why they avoid all others.