Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Malice Acolyte just a memer?

4thBro

Dunno if there was even a slash proc. Just full HP, and then 0.

29 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Inaros is the weakest tank in the game cuz he cannot shield gate and he's the only warframe in the game with no way of gating lethal damage. I don't know what's new here. Meanwhile my Banshee with Brief Respite can tank him without any problems.

Yes, you Key exploit, we get it. Nice.

il y a 42 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

This guy really is pure misery.

He one-shots everything I have.

I was in shock a couple days ago when he one-shot my Inaros with 8050 HP and 1130 Armor.

Nothing is safe.

Armor is not enough on Steel Path : you must also have other means of damage reduction, as Adaptation. With 1130 armor, you have a damage reduction of about 79%, which means that you take 21% of the total damage. As high level enemies do tons of damage, 21% of a hit can mean much more than 8050 that your Inaros has. Even a single hit can kill a warframe that has no shilds. Rolling guard could be a good mod to use, but, with Inaros, you can use his 1st that actually works to temporary make acolytes stop attacking.

That being said, I think Adaptation and Arcane Grace are necessary to use Inaros on Steel Path missions. Arcane Grace will activate very often with Inaros and when it activates it prevents you from dying (just as Arcane Aegis for shield based warframes).

Misery is not the worst, his problem is that he can easily put a bleeding status on you with his melee attacks, besides ragdolling you with Soul Punch.

Inaros is good for Steel Path, but put adaptation, arcanes grace and guardian (or ultimatum) and Negation swarm on him. Even if he can't shield gate (which is one of the best ways to survive on high level missions), he can do very very well.

With acolytes it is pretty straight forward.

If it is Malice dont shoot at it, if it is Violence and you rely on skills to survive etc. keep distance since he cancels and locks you out from re-casting when he is within X meters of you. With the rest the easiest/safest way is to just shoot them, however with Mania you should keep track if Turbulence is up or not, if it is, a ranged battle will be dragged out obviously.

On Titania I just wiggle around like I'm looking for where I stashed my pile of pixie dust while blasting away (this is a normal Titania strat), it's super effective! 

On Protea I like to just pop a bunch of turrets, spam some papercut grenades and bullet jump kite around, then maybe do some more turrets if the first set didn't warm up my steel essence dinner enough yet.

On Zephyr, I make a tornado and then aim glide lazily around while aggressively shooting at my own property. Coincidentally, this kills the acolyte.

On Yareli, just repeat to yourself "she timeshares sea snares by the sea shore" while circling your prey and you'll finish long before you get tongue tied. This is actually the fastest option so far, which is good because of the time lost awkwardly sliding into things on Merulina earlier in the mission.

I like to play those 4 in steel path depending on what the mission is and they do really well against acolytes including Misery.

18 minutes ago, (PSN)chaniusul said:

Misery use bubble mag on you  , all your damage is on you if you shoot. Just dont shoot  . Go on tenno look your frame. If bubble is finish you can shoot .

Next before cry just open your eyes and learn pattern.

Misery is the nekros one, not the opticor wielder frost.

On a side note, you can get out of the bubble using a roll. It works to getting out of everything outside of status procs.

45 minutes ago, Kel_Silonius said:

the one with magnetize? you know you can drop it by rolling and shoot the Malice down?

Of course, but why risk 1HKing yourself incase she instantly reapplies it as you shoot? I dont have a single weapon in my loadout that I will survive unless I play Revenant or Assimilate Nyx.

1 hour ago, Kel_Silonius said:

the one with magnetize? you know you can drop it by rolling and shoot the Malice down?

You can also just use melee... Glaives bypass Misery's magnetize somehow. I bet Gunblades and other thrown melees do too...

What ? I thought steel path was easy ?

Jokes aside ,

misery isn't really that problematic , his soul punch does have instakill potential but that's only if you are already low on health.

The melee weapons slash procs could also really screw you over if you let it get close.

But Inaros by himself is not the best frame to facetank in steel path.

Archived