Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argon refrigeration module?

QuesoKnight

2 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Ordis:  "But Tiltskillet, that cooling unit was created for the storage of highly volatile Orokin void elements...not your semi-toxic fermented beverages!"

"Thank God for cold fusion."

1 hour ago, Twisteen1494 said:

Could we get a refrigerator in the player housing that stores our argon crystals? That would be something worth farming for sure!

Would it? Why? It's trivial to get them as needed for anything new, and any other time there's no use for them but feeding Helminth. I tend to accidentally trip over 7 when I'm just doing a void mission incidentally for something like a sortie or incursion.

If they didn't expire DE would probably just make new blueprints take at least 10 times more of them each time, from then onwards.

11 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Plot twist:  the Refrigeration Segment only lasts for 48 hours and takes 10 Argon to make every time.

what if argon crystals decay because they melt? It's argon crystal just Ice Prime for cool drinks?

you know it won't happen. and they've thrown us a bone already, with Isolation Vaults seemingly having a 100% rate to get Argon from. so even if you tend to get pretty unlucky with the Void, you can reliably get some from an Iso Vault.

Slightly less broken idea. Cap argon decay to 5 a day instead of half your supply (but keep it half once your supply drops below 10).

This way it's still decaying. But if you end up with 100 argon after some heavy grinding session of something else in the void you at least have a better chance of being able to actually craft something with it.

the fact it only takes about 1 minute per argon, farming MOT/Hepit [slightly more 1.5], has never made me worry about argons. if i need some i spend about 5-10 minutes in either map. at most 20 minutes [if i know im going to be building a lot of things]. 

I will say my perspective might be a little skewed as the only things i ever have to build in the last 5 years or so have been anything that is added on a patch day.

2 minutes ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

See those Tenno who say there nothing to do when they have nothing to grind? Blame them

Are there really players that takes ANY grind?! I see only people complaining about doing same stuffs (e.g. Namer bounties are just harder normal bounties) or nothing to get (e.g. few weapons and frame per update).

I hated argon hunting back when I thought Taranis (defense) was the way to go. Since I switched to Hepit (capture), it's really not that bad. Just bring a good aoe weapon and the loot vacuum should scoop a few most runs, and most crafted stuff only requires 1-2 with a few exceptions requiring 3.

For unneeded extras, argon makes good helminth food.

3 minutes ago, quxier said:

Are there really players that takes ANY grind?! I see only people complaining about doing same stuffs (e.g. Namer bounties are just harder normal bounties) or nothing to get (e.g. few weapons and frame per update).

e070d2325438c4a3a4f6551857c05056.png

Archived