Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Kill 20 enemies in 5 seconds" Nightwave

TARINunit9

Question

Running up and down Eris, I can't even get 20 enemies to SPAWN in time for this achievement. The most I could get on the map at once was 12, and new enemies do NOT spawn close enough for me to get the Nightwave

Anyone know a mission where 20 enemies can spawn?

21 answers to this question

Survival. Get a nuke frame or any frame that can deal a lot of damage with 1 ability really, let them pile up on you. You might die but a tiny bit of affinity is worth imo. When you are sure there is 20+, just kill them. Weapons that deal AOE damage can also do this. Or just get Galatine, that also works if you get them to pile up. Preferably low level so that they are easier to kill. Infested survival is the best option because of their squishyness and high spawn-rate.

By sheer numbers go with a Infested survival: Apollodorus / Mercury would work. Mirage / Explosive Ledgerdomain Ability Range: 250+ & high Ability strength. Go to exit hopefully the downward long hallway mission exit. Make some kills in the area for ammo drops cast "Sleight of Hand" it should work.

There are so many ways to do this...

I personally do it in my first run, go to a high level defence mission, bring a sleight of hand built Mirage, or a powerful Saryn, or any other room clearing frame (Mesa for instance, or a stompy Rhino, etc....) and just do the 5 waves. With steelpath you don't even have to wait until wave 5 to have a big bunch of enemies to show up at once.

Archived