Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The greedy are ruining Tennobaum.

BethTheBean

Evening all.

Why do people have to send you a toxic message, blasting you for not gifting them the most expensive ( want they really want, etc ) item on their wishlist? 

How am I supposed to reply? I'm sorry, that this year's charity is not for you?

It's happening every year, and I'm starting to wonder why I keep doing this. I'm trying, dang it! 😥

2 hours ago, LemonOfTheVoid said:

Evening all.

Why do people have to send you a toxic message, blasting you for not gifting them the most expensive ( want they really want, etc ) item on their wishlist? 

It's happening every year, and I'm starting to wonder why I keep doing this. I'm trying, dang it! 😥

Put them on the Naughty List, then you won't hear from them the next year. rdzjQ.gif

Ungrateful sods.

10 hours ago, Rekkou said:

That gives me an idea. Give your present to people with cheap wishlist, because that means they're not expecting anything and don't want to make people spend too much for them. 

Hmm... I've only ever used my wishlist as a way to "favourite" items I like on the market so that I can find them easier later on. I wish you could sort it easier though.

Well, I think they are giving you a 'gift' back, and it's one you can rely on all the rest of the year
They're telling you exactly who they are, and what they value more than your Seasonal good cheer.
The rest of the folks that are just happy to get a rubedo/alloy/gallium/sensor decoration etc. are the ones that benefit more all year round in my book. Mainly because I remember them for good reasons. 

Happy Tennobaum!
:)

21 hours ago, LemonOfTheVoid said:

Evening all.

Do it because it gives you joy, not because you expect gratitude. 

One time someone went spoiled on me, I just blocked them and never had an issue since. 

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Tucker D Dawg said:

my son spent the afternoon in region chat scanning for peopel begging for items that cost over 700p like the voruna bundle - then he gifted them morphics.

🤪

Finally. 

I promise you at least one person begs for a Warframe every minute in region chat, and the frame on question is typically Voruna, the frame you are literally guaranteed to get if you play at least 20 minutes of survival each day.

Humans are naturally selfish, egotistical, angry, and hateful creatures.

They can't help but be dissatisfied with whatever you gift them.

You could gift them the most expensive item in their list and they would STILL find a reason to complain. 

If you choose to gift the unworthy (majority of players) then gift and move on. If they reply, delete/ignore the message and go about your day. 

Atleast then the illusion of a positive community will remain intact. 

That's how I handle it anyways.

I just assume the worse and gift what I can...to those I know.

On 2022-12-17 at 5:28 AM, (PSN)Zero_029 said:

Humans are naturally selfish, egotistical, angry, and hateful creatures.

They can't help but be dissatisfied with whatever you gift them.

You could gift them the most expensive item in their list and they would STILL find a reason to complain. 

If you choose to gift the unworthy (majority of players) then gift and move on. If they reply, delete/ignore the message and go about your day. 

Atleast then the illusion of a positive community will remain intact. 

That's how I handle it anyways.

I just assume the worse and gift what I can...to those I know.

That is a very pessimistic and depressing way of thinking IMO. It is true that that is how many people are, but that is usually because circumstances have made them such. I argue that it is not in our nature to be like that, that we are each born a blank slate - pure of heart and mind. What happens afterwards leaves marks and changes you, unfortunately not always for the better. We must each strive to undo the damage that our circumstances have wrought on us, and to make the world a better place so that it does not happen to future generations. It need not be like you said.

6 hours ago, Hawkeye2404 said:

That is a very pessimistic and depressing way of thinking IMO. It is true that that is how many people are, but that is usually because circumstances have made them such. I argue that it is not in our nature to be like that, that we are each born a blank slate - pure of heart and mind. What happens afterwards leaves marks and changes you, unfortunately not always for the better. We must each strive to undo the damage that our circumstances have wrought on us, and to make the world a better place so that it does not happen to future generations. It need not be like you said.

You typed what I was gonna say. Appreciate it. 

Archived