Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who else bought the heirlooms?

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Curious and why you did.

I bought the packs simce I've played this game for 8/9 years and the art book was way to expensive went with the thing that was half the cost and i probably get more use out of.

I'm personally going to wait until they have frames I like using more (like Ash). 

I don't really use Frost or Mag enough to warrant spending $70

I'll probably end up buying it because I've been pretty happy with the game's direction recently and the skins look gorgeous. I love Frost and play him a lot, but Mag has been collecting dust for a while in my arsenal, I got bored of the bubble playstyle. Maybe the skin will get me inspired to play her more again. 

I'll wait to see if DE budges to all the complaints first though. The price is indeed steep atm. 

3 hours ago, ShogunGunshow said:

I have more money than sense, and have the exact kind of psychology that makes me vulnerable to FOMO, so I bought it. Not exactly happy to admit it.

Same. I'll hold off a little bit in case bundles change, but I too will eventually own it.

I bought the middle tier. I like the skins and and having the Regal Aya is also good because once or twice I have bought it special for when Varzia has one or two Prime Accessory items I wanted. 
And not going to lie I also justify the higher cost as me giving props to DE for a game I have literal thousands of hours in. 

Do I have some criticisms? Yes. I wish they had more granular options like per frame. And I swear that Mag skin could of easily been given to Trinity instead. She needs the love and the coat tails play into her design. 
Also spicy take: I think Prime Access packs are even less worth their cost. To me at least. 

Because Mag skin and the game has delivered to me far more enjoyment than games I've actually paid for. So I get things out of it and I don't mind giving DE yet more money.

Plus for me the pack isn't remotely overpriced as I can make use of the plat and Regal Aya included in it. So getting it all at once isn't any different to me than what I might have spent getting those separately over the following year.

4 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

Didn't they say the helmet was universal or something?

The new accessory is universal. Personally, I'll probably get the 70 dollar towers since I don't care for more sigils or a color palette. But after my next paycheck, just for comfort's sake.

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

Same. I'll hold off a little bit in case bundles change, but I too will eventually own it.

Considering the backlash I wouldn't be surprised if they added more stuff to it. Little chance for a price drop, though.

6 minutes ago, Atsia said:

The new accessory is universal. Personally, I'll probably get the 70 dollar towers since I don't care for more sigils or a color palette. But after my next paycheck, just for comfort's sake.

Yeah, the sigils are a miss for me. I'll probably get the $70 pack. 

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Yeah it's like Excalibur Prime and the arcane helmets. Except unlike those two, these new skins really look over the top.

I agree with you, they just look better than any other they release, everything is perfect on them.

I would pay the price every year for more skins like that.

I want the Frost Signa, but with the negativity the pack has been racking up, I hope we'll at least get the pack split up into smaller bits. At the very least, I'm not buying it now, I'll wait and see what'll happen. And who knows, by December, I may have completely lost all interest in it anyway.

Archived