The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very lazy update

(XBOX)TitansDogma

I am not going to lie warframe has been dying for me only to return during content updates. Not interested in the new warframe my Barruk prime slaughters everything on normal or steel. 

the mission is so boring it’s got spooky music it’s dark and the enemy you chose to put in was the dumb grienner. you could’ve made a spooky enemy type or as the warframe is based off the headless horseman have it hunting us down while we find objectives kind of like a dead by daylight game but in warframe.

• Like 2

so we get an update that provides a new warframe, overhauls companions, overhauls a bunch of the behind-the-scenes math, reworks another warframe, reworks shield gating, provides new accessibility features, makes a bunch of fixes to the new player experience AND provides a lot of other QOL fixes ON TOP OF having a bunch of code for cross platform clans in it (which is likely not being tested until later but it's in the update).

and *that* is "lazy" to you purely because it only added one new thing for you to grind? 

• Like 26

2 hours ago, (XBOX)TitansDogma said:

the mission is so boring it’s got spooky music it’s dark and the enemy you chose to put in was the dumb grienner. you could’ve made a spooky enemy type or as the warframe is based off the headless horseman have it hunting us down while we find objectives kind of like a dead by daylight game but in warframe.

yeah, about that.. this update was mainly focused on QoL updates: I'll forgive you for not expecting that to happen, since DE rarely goes back and fixes old things, but you only needed to glance at the patch notes to see there's a lot more going on aside from the new content. if you only ever judge any update by the new stuff it adds, then "smaller" updates like Abyss of Dagath are a guaranteed disappointment, and you'd be better off just playing around the major updates. 

people don't read things these days... they should.

Edited by (PSN)robotwars7
  • Like 7

You say it's lazy.  I say that if they backed off of all the timed content they keep ramming through, and future updates look like this one, I might actually come back and play regularly again.  This update has a ton of things I've been asking for, for literal years.  And I am going to hop on briefly, just to see if they actually did anything useful to Hydroid.  But if this update had included changes to the FOMO/timed content that I take huge issue with, I'd 100% be sticking around.

• Like 2

Sure if you are looking at just "new" content it is a lighter update, but counting all the QOL and other backend things that came with it plus all the other content DE has said will happen this year, it will be fine.  Sounds like you are just burnt out and need to take a longer break from the game. 

Things mentioned to happen still this year:

• Cross-clans
  • Cross-save
  • Plague Star
  • New Nightwave
  • Whispers in the wall
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

You say it's lazy.  I say that if they backed off of all the timed content they keep ramming through, and future updates look like this one, I might actually come back and play regularly again.  This update has a ton of things I've been asking for, for literal years.  And I am going to hop on briefly, just to see if they actually did anything useful to Hydroid.  But if this update had included changes to the FOMO/timed content that I take huge issue with, I'd 100% be sticking around.

hope to see you back soon 🥹

• Like 1

13 hours ago, (XBOX)TitansDogma said:

I am not going to lie warframe has been dying for me only to return during content updates. Not interested in the new warframe my Barruk prime slaughters everything on normal or steel. 

That's probably because the next major update is coming out in a month or two.... 

And as people already said, most of the update has been reworking outdated mechanics.

2 hours ago, -Krism- said:

OP feels like the game is dying, unless when there are updates released

Nah, I understood that, & it's wrong on many levels

He probably thinks that Fortnite and Genshin Impact are the only games that aren't dying because they receive major updates constantly.

1 hour ago, RichardKam said:

Don't worry man. Warframe has been dying since 2013. I am sure it will keep dying for another 10 years to come.

Warframe is probably the most advanced A.I since it manages to mimic humans perfectly. From twitchy crack head behavior to that of a genius, while also suffering from debilitating bugs and still being there as a friend when needed through all of it, and ontop of that it has been dying since birth, just like the rest of us.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, (XBOX)C11H22O11 a dit :

You're free to not farm new content and taking breaks between updates is completely fine but saying the game is dying is a bit wrong, this update is pretty big.

“I am not going to lie warframe has been dying for me”

I never said the game was dying I said it was dying for me which is completely different to what you said.

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)TitansDogma said:

“I am not going to lie warframe has been dying for me”

I never said the game was dying I said it was dying for me which is completely different to what you said.

I see, I don't believe there's going to be a change on the way you feel about the game. You're comfortable with the stuff you have so there's not much for you to do besides checking in when an update hits, seems like a pretty normal thing feel.