Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waging bets for announcement of the Kuva Stug on next Devstream

1 minute ago, -ShadowRadiance- said:

LOL i bought a stug riven JUST IN CASE this happens.

My Stug has been pimped out from long ago and has a riven on it. It would be interesting to see how it would play out with the stats compared to a normal Stugs stats if it were to happen.

Incarnon Stug would have been interesting as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, C11H22O1 said:

I hoped we would get incarnon instead of Kuva for it, it would still be cool to see either way 

Stug incarnon would be one hell of a meme.

• Like 1

I've wanted the Incarnon Stug with an Alt Fire that is either absurdly strong or absurdly weak for a while.

A Kuva variant would still have to make sense for grineer tech, so I hope it's not that.

1 hour ago, ReddyDisco said:

We have the Kuva Seer, the Kuva Kraken and now it has to be Kuva Stug to complete the holy trinity! my body is ready

What about Cronus, Vor's melee? I think it would be interesting as they can put Kuva AND Void related stuff in it.

7 hours ago, PrideB4TheFall said:

Will you embrace liches again for the privilege of having it in your arsenal?

sure. I'd rather do that than grind for Holokeys (but I'm still gonna have to do that for whatever the new Tenet weapon is)

it'll be worth it just for the memes; it'll either still be hot garbage, or it'll be so incredibly powerful everyone will be running it for a while. personally I hope for the latter, but if not, it's at least a few more MR points.

8 hours ago, Voltage said:

It's criminal that we still don't have an Incarnon or Nemesis sniper like Lanka/Vulkar/Snipetron/etc.

Season 4 What GIF by The Office

Maybe snipers are too niche?  They did attempt to make sniping cool with Voruna's rifle, but that seemed to fall flat pretty quickly.  Now that I think about it though, how exactly would an incarnon sniper work?  I mean, of course it would depend on the weapon, but what could DE give a general sniper incarnon that would adequately enhance it?  Maybe there are too many answers and too many directions which prevent it, who knows.

As for the main topic, bring on Kuva Stug.  I'm all for making the garbage meme into a dumpster dream.

6 hours ago, Raarsi said:
16 hours ago, Voltage said:

It's criminal that we still don't have an Incarnon or Nemesis sniper like Lanka/Vulkar/Snipetron/etc.

Season 4 What GIF by The Office

Maybe snipers are too niche?  They did attempt to make sniping cool with Voruna's rifle, but that seemed to fall flat pretty quickly.  Now that I think about it though, how exactly would an incarnon sniper work?  I mean, of course it would depend on the weapon, but what could DE give a general sniper incarnon that would adequately enhance it?  Maybe there are too many answers and too many directions which prevent it, who knows.

As for the main topic, bring on Kuva Stug.  I'm all for making the garbage meme into a dumpster dream.

I got great idea! Hahaha! Why not change snipers into machine guns. No seriously, that what they would do. Or change it into some AoE kind of thing like chaining beam or Kuva bramma.