Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another part of the POE Remaster: Economy Remaster Lite

[DE]Rebecca

I'm pretty sure past blueprints for arcanes will just stay exactly as they are. You can still craft the arcane if you want to save standing. Or you can buy the built ones if you want to save resources. So many people seem to be having an issue for no reason.

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

- Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Quills Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
- Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Hok's Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.

I understand why this change is being made,

but like many other said already - either turn the BP's into crafted arcanes or give us an option to trade those bp's in for the standing it costed us to buy them.

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

This means Baits are no longer craft-ception with other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing.

I really dont like this change, sry.

I never liked that i have to waste standing over and over again on baits, i prefered having to buy a BP once and then use other ressources to get bait.

I dont know if standing-ception is better than craft-ception 😉

Edit: While we can get any fish in OrbVallis without Baits, we cannot catch certain fish without bait in the Plains.

This is something we have to keep in mind when talking about this aswell.

Edit2: Why not just have both options available for fish-bait?

So from what I can gather DE finally decided to go and make most of the changes to crafting requirements and cost of various Cetus Items that players have asked for and only after most players will have already pulled up their socks and ground it out.

Good job on doing that by the way guys you are only about 2 and half to 3 years to late though but none the less good job. You should have done this long ago but then you've always been pretty much blind to the future, barely cognizant of the present but your hindsight? Your hindsight is of crystal clarity.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

We should drop the Hema cost requirements too then.
Just rip the band aid off, and pour bleach on it.

All jokes aside, I am pretty disappointed with this decision, but oh well. Its your game after all. 

My grandparents are disappointed to that kids these days don't have to walk up hill both ways barefoot and in the snow.     But oh well, making things better is our choice after all....

2 minutes ago, Slayer_of_PCs said:

What’s an Eidolon Gem?

The rare gems you get from mining. 15-30% chance to drop from a perfect mining cut, requiring hitting the thin band on the meter on any meters that may have them and either the top tier mining laser from POE or the basic one from Vallis.

Just now, TechParadox said:

The rare gems you get from mining. 15-30% chance to drop from a perfect mining cut, requiring hitting the thin band on the meter on any meters that may have them and either the top tier mining laser from POE or the basic one from Vallis.

Ah.. Nyth or Sentriun. Thanks! 

il y a 5 minutes, Chappie1975 a dit :

My grandparents are disappointed to that kids these days don't have to walk up hill both ways barefoot and in the snow.     But oh well, making things better is our choice after all....

I didn't actually see anyone against the change except one guy.

People just don't want all their work to go to waste. Some of them literally crafted or bought stuff in the last few days. Making a sigil or a ship decoration can't be that hard.

DE used to handle these changes with care but this just reads as "well you're screwed i guess" even if it comes from a good intention.

Any chance the Zaw Link Standing costs are also going to be brought down to Kitgun Loader levels? 10k per link when there's currently 110 potential combinations of each is pretty huge compared to Loaders which cost up to 4k each and have only 16 combinations so far.

No changes in Zaw resource costs at all besides the Scale->Oil on handles? Please don't add any more combinations, my spreadsheet of resource costs is daunting enough as it is.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Replaced Bait Blueprints with Baits in Fisher Hai-Luk’s Offerings. This means Baits are no longer craft-ception with other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing.
- Reusable Fish Bait Blueprints can now be sold for 100,000 Credits. Relics of a different time for some, easy Credits for others.

Fortuna's fishing not having bait blueprints was a downgrade from Cetus' system, in my opinion. 

As I see it, it means that trying to gain standing through fishing will always get you less than your daily cap because you need to spend standing for each bait (which gives you only so many fish per bait) whereas craftable baits' cost in standing decreases constantly as you catch more fish. 

The saving grace for Fortuna there is that mining and conservation were buffed for standing gains outside of bounties - so maybe the changes to Cetus will normalize it as well, even if this is a downgrade. 

They don't - I'm sitting on about 10 myself. Will keep you posted if that changes.

I hope you reconsider not having blueprints auto-convert to arcanes. We've already put in the time to grind the reputation - when the grind is harder than it's going to be post-mainline - and we've already spent the reputation to get the blueprint(s) so the least you could do is auto-convert blueprints to arcanes.

really not looking forward to the fish bait changes. making bait isn't a big deal, just catch a few fish and you have a whole bunch of bait ready to go. spending daily capped standing for it, however... i primarily fish to get standing, so having to spend some of it first just slows me down. considerably so, depending on how expensive the bait is gonna be... so that effectively reduces the viability of my choice of gameplay and pushes me towards bounty grinding instead

Uhm... what about Seram Beetle Shelll? It's required only for craft arcanes (and Glappid is the most rare fish in the plains). 

By the way, i spent tons of time to farm all what i needed to craft all magus and virtuos variants on Cetus. I'm happy for all the people can get them easly but i'm tremendly sad for my wasted time.

I understand that it's impossible now to fully find a list of those who have crafted the arcanes but can't we have a sort of symbolic compensation?

- Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Quills Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
- Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Hok's Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
- Changed Standing costs of Arcanes (lowest tier went from 2000 to 2500, highest tier went from 12.5K to 10K).

A joyful news from time to time ^^

1 hour ago, Mr.Lube said:

I think the option to sell for credits should be enough, so long as it's a decent amount.

The only way I'd accept blueprints being left as is is if I could turn them back in for the amount of standing I bought them for and it wouldn't count towards the daily cap, eg. 'undoing' the original purchase process.

As someone who literally JUST finished crafting my quills arcanes, and am almost done with Cetus arcanes, I am incredibly saddened by this, and, understandably, quite frustrated. However, I chose to do that grind, so I can't be angry. I am immensely grateful for these changes, as I lead a Ghost clan that helps new players for extended periods with grinding for different things, and these changes will ensure I never have to repeat that grind.

Archived