The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.1.0

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

but the sun beam itself is not part of the warframe, only the portal that summons it is, meaning the nullifier has nothing to nullify.

Well...except the portal itself. if the bubble touched the portal, it should automatically collapse it. However, yes, the beam should NOT be affected by a Nullifier's bubble, because simple logic. 

Thanks for the Ferrox beam bug fix, BTW can we get a date for the new nightwave series? Having no easy source of 'Nitain' is making life a little more difficult for those didn't have the chance to farm it before.

Thanks for hotfix but still no fix for Daman Prime sugatra. It has been broken ever since a little before loki prime's first unvaulting meaning it's been broken for very very long and some of us kinda want a fix for it already. Please it would mean so much to me and other players if you fixed something this small. 

I've noticed something that i'm not entirely sure whether it's intentional or not. When customizing dual energy colours, if the colour on the left is lighter than the second colour on the right, there's dual colours and everything is fine. However, when the first colour is darker than the second, then all I see is the second, lighter colour, and there is no colour duality. It makes it difficult to customize things entirely as desired.

On another note, please do an archwing overhaul before Imperion. I and my friend group are greatly lacking in excitement thinking of having to use the current incomplete archwing mod collection and weak, disappointing archwing abilities.

On a further note, the new melee changes that have been added thus far are amazing, EXCEPT for how it messes with exalted weapon abilities and how there's no longer a manual block button. 

Thank you guys for your incredible work on the game, though! I know I stated a lot of criticism, however, Warframe is my favourite game, and I love all you guys at Digital Extremes and very much appreciate all the hard work and imagination you put into the game!

15 minutes ago, Iseecko said:

On a further note, the new melee changes that have been added thus far are amazing, EXCEPT for how it messes with exalted weapon abilities and how there's no longer a manual block button.

Auto-block is in itself a whole problem, going from bullet jump to block-glide because the game decides that's what you're going to do. Block combos replaced with ADS combos that immediately throw you into you primary/secondary after the combo finishes causing severe disorientation. Being forced to aim-glide instead of block-glide is super annoying because of zooming in. Also, since I am an Ivara main, aim-gliding after a jump forces me to then swing melee in order to get my melee weapon back in my hands for chaining stealth kills, which drains additional energy. I hate auto-block in every way, I want manual block back as well.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Kavat Armor taking the incorrect emissive colors.

This is still an issue.

Also, why has there been no feedback whatsoever about the well-explained issues with "melee 2.9"? Why was the feedback thread unstickied without a word? The current melee system is broken, and very unintuitive/clunky. Please, either address the community about the issues and respond to their feedback, or roll back the changes until you come up with a full, well made rework instead of a partial one.

I know stealth got "fixed" a while ago where enemies no longer hold still when blinded. Now however, when touched, attacked even once, or when finishers/stealth finishers are performed on them, the accumulated stealth kill affinity bonuses (if you somehow managed to increase it at all after all the issues presented) are lost. At the moment, it feels really bad trying to stealth kill enemies to level up warframes/weapons/etc. almost to the point of punishing.

I can deal with enemies moving around now when I blind them, but could we please get a fix for these new problems?

4 hours ago, -Bv-Psykiik said:

UI changes !! thanks 

as you can see here even when sort by refinement the mod screen takes the name(alphabet) as priority 

Meso B3 before Meso S9 ..although i have more S9 than B3

that works as intended, because it shows you radiant relics in alphabetical order then lower rank ones in alphabetical order. it never said it is gonna sort by relic count

5 hours ago, Voltage said:

Still no fix for all Plains of Eidolon conservation targets missing from the Codex.

One of these days they'll finally get to it... right now it has only been 62 days since 24.6.0 (PoE remaster) hit...

*sigh*

Getting there with the UI improvements, but we shouldn't need a warning for equipping an unowned relic. They just should NOT be there, at all. And if you insist on them being there, do it as a "show unowned" tick box. And yes, that's specifically not a "show only owned". Not showing them needs to be the default. Showing them, vaulted ones that will never return included, just does not add any useful information.

Archived