Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frames and weapons you wish would get a nerf

Saryn doesn’t need a nerf. She really doesn’t cause she is in fact a DPS frame and those frames need to kill things. It would be like nerfing Mesa and Octavia. They would go the way of ember who was done dirty and can’t do her job of killing things. 

• Like 19

GRAM PRIME its for personal reasons being I trashed a dmg,slide crit and cd(or something like that) riven a month before it was announced at tennocon and the stats were so buffed its like comparing trinity to saryn in body perks

vor 9 Minuten schrieb InfinitusPhoenix:

Discuss.

I would love for DE to finally nerf Saryn for example

instead of trying to ruin frames for other people by demanding nerfs less potent frames should be updated to 2019 level. dont use saryn if u dislike her...outside of ESO there arent too many saryns since most people only picked her up to do ESO, since this mode has perfect conditions for her.

also...u tell people to discuss and u urself hardly write anything. wth ?

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Brey223:

Saryn doesn’t need a nerf. She really doesn’t cause she is in fact a DPS frame and those frames need to kill things. It would be like nerfing Mesa and Octavia. They would go the way of ember who was done dirty and can’t do her job of killing things. 

this exactly. a CC-less, pseudo tanky frame only centered around damage needs....guess what, damage. if she didnt have enough damage people would just use another frame and then people complain about this frame after some time.

Edited by Xydeth
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

GRAM PRIME its for personal reasons being I trashed a dmg,slide crit and cd(or something like that) riven a month before it was announced at tennocon and the stats were so buffed its like comparing trinity to saryn in body perks

I disagree with gram prime. That weapon is trying to compete with zaw’s. For zaws to not be best in slot you gotta have other melee’s that are able to compete. 

Just now, Brey223 said:

I disagree with gram prime. That weapon is trying to compete with zaw’s. For zaws to not be best in slot you gotta have other melee’s that are able to compete. 

Have to agree on that but what about other melees that are not zaws? Okay I'll chill, most will get buffed when 3.0 releases in 2021(hopefully)

1 minute ago, Lazarow said:

Have to agree on that but what about other melees that are not zaws? Okay I'll chill, most will get buffed when 3.0 releases in 2021(hopefully)

Yeah I’d wait for melee 3.0 before we start talking nerfs. If anything I would like to have them look at some of these older melee weapons and tweak the stats. 

13 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

Right, because we all know Lobster butt is best butt, it would be unfair to Saryn.

The only change I think I would like to see isn't even exactly a nerf per say...... 

I want to see Mesa stripped of her Exalted Weapons status, she can keep all the power as far as I'm concerned. Figure some way to let people choose their status cobo with emissive colors or some such. Because Peacemaker isn't an Exalted Weapon it's a run of the mill power. 

Cause whenever they tweak Exalted weapons in general (usually to some overall determent) it feels like they are doing it because of Mesa, BECAUSE of Peacemaker. When the real answer is simply "Peacemaker isn't an Exalted Weapon" 

1 minute ago, Oreades said:

The only change I think I would like to see isn't even exactly a nerf per say...... 

I want to see Mesa stripped of her Exalted Weapons status, she can keep all the power as far as I'm concerned. Figure some way to let people choose their status cobo with emissive colors or some such. Because Peacemaker isn't an Exalted Weapon it's a run of the mill power. 

Cause whenever they tweak Exalted weapons in general (usually to some overall determent) it feels like they are doing it because of Mesa, BECAUSE of Peacemaker. When the real answer is simply "Peacemaker isn't an Exalted Weapon" 

Again I would disagree. Stripping a DPS frame of its ability to DPS and on top of that making her pistols the only exalted weapon to not be an exalted weapon doesn’t make sense. 

• Like 1

Just now, Brey223 said:

Again I would disagree. Stripping a DPS frame of its ability to DPS and on top of that making her pistols the only exalted weapon to not be an exalted weapon doesn’t make sense. 

Firstly like I said, I'm not trying to take away her DPS, she can keep that.

Secondly there are plenty of Frames with Weapon-esq powers that are not Exalted. Peacemaker falls significantly closer to Power than it does Weapon. They've already broken Arcane interaction with Exalted weapons once and sited not liking how they interacted with Peacemaker. Making it a power means they can stop throwing every other Exalted weapon under the bus to try to reign in the problem child. 

Or..... we can just totally rework peacemaker and take out the aimbot, but I really don't care about that aspect so I'd just as soon leave that in. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

None. Nerfs should not happen. Make other things stronger instead of ruining currently useful things.

When one thing is OP it needs to be brought in line with everything else. Everything else should not be buffed to match it. It's this weird thing called balance.

• Like 11

Just now, BansheePrime said:

When one thing is OP it needs to be brought in line with everything else. Everything else should not be buffed to match it. It's this weird thing called balance.

This is Warframe, there's no such thing as balance. Unlimited Power FTW.

4 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Firstly like I said, I'm not trying to take away her DPS, she can keep that.

Secondly there are plenty of Frames with Weapon-esq powers that are not Exalted. Peacemaker falls significantly closer to Power than it does Weapon. They've already broken Arcane interaction with Exalted weapons once and sited not liking how they interacted with Peacemaker. Making it a power means they can stop throwing every other Exalted weapon under the bus to try to reign in the problem child. 

Or..... we can just totally rework peacemaker and take out the aimbot, but I really don't care about that aspect so I'd just as soon leave that in. 

If you’re talking about khoras whipclaw or garas slice move that’s not really a good example. Khoras whipclaw should be an exalted weapon. Garas slice is just a slice of glass from her hand. Mesas pistols are in fact weapons and thus should be exalted weapons. 

Edited by Brey223
Phone sniping grammar.
  • Like 1

Saryn I agree with op she’s too much. Cast your 1 once and everything in the level dies 3 times over. It makes the game boring for any one in the match. Her 4 clears the level if you get to the point things last more then 3 seconds from just your 1. 

Ill only use that frame in sortie exterminate if it’s bow only or something I don’t like. Otherwise too boring. And I don’t care what other damage frame is there if I’m not 85% of all damage with 95% of kills I’ll be shocked.

At lest volt cost mana, and is a slow moving ring of death that gives allies a chance to kill something before it dies from it.  

• Like 4