Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frames and weapons you wish would get a nerf

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

No sarcasm

I heard that and was not sure how I felt....but DE gotta do what DE gotta do.

I wonder what they gonna name it. Warframe 2, Warframe: The Reckoning, Warframe Prime.

There's really only two reasons to have a second installment of an ongoing online game.

• Cash Grab
  • Outdated Game Engine

28 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Saryn really doesn't need a nerf. She already got a massive nerf not too long ago. She used to instantly nuke an entire mission. 

Personally no frame really needs a nerf. I think at the current state of the game they need to stop nerfing cause the game is way too easy, they instead should buff missions so that they're harder and higher level and thus frames will balance out. 

Everything is so bloody easy right now. Especially as a team. I think enemies should be a lot tougher. I actually really like the direction DE are taking with the corpus cause it makes them a ligit challange. But Grineer and infested are way too easy

That was a buff, she used to not scale, now she's a nuke that goes on infinitely against any level of enemy. 

They stopped large frame nerfing a while ago, and the balance has gotten all the worse because of it. Also how is buffing enemies to reduce our damage any different from just reducing our damage, except it being more complicated and easier to do wrong? 

How would you design enemies to counter infinite scaling high range aoe dps? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, InfinitusPhoenix said:

Nothing in the game "Needs" a nerf. Ppl that put this sort of stuff out there is the reason we do. If your struggling to keep up with other players, then you need to focus on your builds.

I would love for DE to finally nerf Saryn for example

51 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Saryn really doesn't need a nerf. She already got a massive nerf not too long ago. She used to instantly nuke an entire mission. 

Personally no frame really needs a nerf. I think at the current state of the game they need to stop nerfing cause the game is way too easy, they instead should buff missions so that they're harder and higher level and thus frames will balance out. 

Everything is so bloody easy right now. Especially as a team. I think enemies should be a lot tougher. I actually really like the direction DE are taking with the corpus cause it makes them a ligit challange. But Grineer and infested are way too easy

Everything is easy because of noob frames like Saryn

Inaros I wouldn't mind getting a nerf he's kind of just too easy to just facetank the game right out of the box tbh. though more liek i wish arcanes would have a cap on them for him too. maybe since he has such a huge hp pool give him an hp drain over time (can't kill you though only bring you to 1 hp) to kind of encourage more use of his powers than nothing or make all of his powers work on an hp cost instead of energy or what have you.

Octavia's invisibility needs some sort of limit or caveat it's frankly stupid. I feel just replace it with evasion 25% at base with 70% cap.

Saryn and mesa could do with a little change up to ease up on the nonsense amount of damage you can hit. more Saryn than mesa though but i would like Mesa's peacemakers to go down a little and maybe give a bit more oomph to her other abilities since that's basically all you'll see with mesa there really aren't any other builds worth using besides just peacemaker.

59 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

There's really only two reasons to have a second installment of an ongoing online game.

• Cash Grab
  • Outdated Game Engine

Warframe is 6 years old...

Also, the amount of spaghetti code...

If a sequel does come out, it better not end up like a Bethesda game which just reuses the same crap engine from a decade ago (they still use Gamebryo, which explains all the jank in any Bethesda game)

Edited by Guest

I can count how many times I've seen anyone complained about Saryn outside the forums.

0...it's 0

Honorable mention to the loki/rhino/inaros/ limbo with 3 unranked weapons in ESO who go even further as to bail if there's no Saryn.

I'm all in for buffing the rest, because nerfs have only two outcomes. Either there's a FOTM like in WoW, or you end up with some unexciting "balanced" toothpicks like LoL.

No ty.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Brey223:

Saryn doesn’t need a nerf. She really doesn’t cause she is in fact a DPS frame and those frames need to kill things. It would be like nerfing Mesa and Octavia. They would go the way of ember who was done dirty and can’t do her job of killing things. 

No problem. Nerf Saryn along with Mesa, Octavia and Equinox.

I think you missunderstand the point of nerfing. It's not: Nerf it into oblivion untill it's useles. A good nerf for example would be taking the line of sight into account, at least for Saryn, Octava and Equinox.

The other point is: Why can't Ember do its job? I used to play this frame again for a while a few months ago and didn't have the feeling that it's completely useless. It's just useless because of pres-4-erase-frames. Ember is as useless as Nidus, Nova, Hildryn, Ash, Garuda, Revenant, Baruuk, etc. All good dps frames that become obsolete when one of the 50m-instant-sterilizers enters the stage. 

6 hours ago, Cubewano said:

So you think the only difference between Warframe and Destiny is gear balance and cooldowns on abilities? Otherwise it's the exact same experience? 

Based on the reasons they want a nerf on AoE frames, most of which are selfish, they are better of playing Destiny 2 in general, may not have bullet jumps and stuff but they can use their weapons to kill, if that's what they so desire.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, (PS4)DidacoJack said:

Then enjoy those super Mario boss fight designs we've been getting recently. 

I would! If I had a switch, I really would. Cause I trust Nintendo more than DE to make a fun game, and they've not failed me so far.

So many complaints about saryn and yet I rarely see her outside eso.  When I do see her I'm always quite happy she's there as it helps complete the mission.  I make sure I try and support her by providing energy so she can do her job.

But then I'm not one of those who get upset if I'm not top damage dealer.  I can be an active and important part of the team without getting most kills.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

So many complaints about saryn and yet I rarely see her outside eso.  When I do see her I'm always quite happy she's there as it helps complete the mission.  I make sure I try and support her by providing energy so she can do her job.

But then I'm not one of those who get upset if I'm not top damage dealer.  I can be an active and important part of the team without getting most kills.

Did we just become friends?

4 minutes ago, Kotsender_Quasimir said:

Basically, yes.

Worst offenders in context of the mess we have now tho: Saryn, Volt, Mesa, Equinox, Octavia, Trinity, covert lethality, operators, energy in general ...

Idk if you should put Volt there.

Saryn and others will erase all map before his 4 does the work.

vor 37 Minuten schrieb AncientWendigo:

Maiming Strike, multishot, corrosive and slash... 

Right, forgot spin-2-win.

vor 38 Minuten schrieb InfinitusPhoenix:

Saryn and others will erase all map before his 4 does the work.

Note how i put her in front of Volt. He was perfectly fine before the Discharge buff (he's my most used frame with almost 40% of 2k+ hours).

I remember how reluctant DE were to remove the damage cap and as it turned out rightly so.

Then again i'd much rather see a general energy rework, leaving ults intact as such, but reducing spammability overall:

Edited by Kotsender_Quasimir