Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I would like to know how many of you actually like this game.

Because from reading this forum, I would think everyone hates it. The number of threads complaining about (literally anything) seem to outnumber the threads about anything positive by a lot.

And no, I'm not complaining about the complaint meta, I'm asking if people actually like this game or if this whole sub forum thinks it's bad and needs to be a different game with warframe assets tacked on.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

Because from reading this forum, I would think everyone hates it. 

Seems about the same as all game forums.  Maybe a little less negative than most.

Logical conclusion: Nobody actually likes games.  🙃

A little more seriously:  people love games...and one of the things we love about them is complaining about the games we love.

Lots of love here.

Edited by Tiltskillet
  • Like 3

I'm as harsh about the core gameplay problems as I am because I love this game.

I want it to be better, and whilst just reeeing about my gripes isn't going to get anywhere, neither is giving them constant thumbs up for every little thing. Criticism, as long as it's constructive, can benefit the game.

• Like 14

29 minutes ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

Because from reading this forum, I would think everyone hates it

The thing is, if everything is fine and dandy you'd usually have not much of a reason to come to the forums. But if you have a concern or an idea on what can be changed or fixed, you'll have an incentive to come to the forums and post your feedback here. Or just discuss a thing and collect opinions of other members in the General Discussion section (like you are doing now). And it shouldn't be too surprising that when people have concerns and raise their fair share of negative points, it comes across as if people hate the game.

Of course there are emotional outliers as well that go full flame but the thing is, there's enough people that like the game most of them just don't enter the forums. I personally, am in a love/hate relationship not gonna lie, heh.

Edited by IceColdHawk
  • Like 1

I like the game.
i dislike people who don't read their in game mail or description then ask stupid question in region tchat for know for example where to get ual or isotope , how to find quills or what is the purpose or nakak pearl.

Also if you don't understand why people post so much complain it's mostly because they haven't enought brain to understand how hard is to handle a game (and for the worst part , the community) , also these kind of people should use a mirror , or just leave the game , but i've too much hope.

Edited by Dr_Shadox
  • Like 1

Even though i have most things and I'm not hardcore.  I do enjoy warframe.  I pop in regularly just to crack skulls at an average level. Try new stuff as its added.

My only complaint really is the operater creation is lackluster.  Tired of teenage androgyness tenno.  Adults with proper sliders would be great.aybe the paradox will do it.

Excited for railjack personally.

il y a 1 minute, (PS4)Kakurine2 a dit :

Tired of teenage androgyness tenno. 

If the story said we was "child" , DE will'not put a beard on our Tenno , seem logic for me and i'm ok if they are "flat".

If some peoples are lacking breasts , they are others games with that. (i don't focus you especially).

4 minutes ago, Dr_Shadox said:

If the story said we was "child" , DE will'not put a beard on our Tenno , seem logic for me and i'm ok if they are "flat".

If some peoples are lacking breasts , they are others games with that. (i don't focus you especially).

The tenno are beings of the void and where kids of multiple ages.  With our powers we should be able to literally take on whatever form we want through will alone.

Also we are not asleep in lua now they should be aging.

Giver us better customization. Sliders for everything including age and better hair.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

il y a 41 minutes, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA a dit :

Because from reading this forum, I would think everyone hates it. The number of threads complaining about (literally anything) seem to outnumber the threads about anything positive by a lot.

Also it's very easy to complain when something is (or seem) wrong , but very hard too to be thankfull when it's nice or cool.

It's also a reason , and it work  for everything in the life.

i mean , when you succefully make a coffee , did you congrulate yourself ? i have doubt about that ^^
but when you fail , pretty sure you are angry (even a bit) , it's natural , but we all know here for the most part people overeact on forum because some people love to be a drama-queen (mostly because they need attention (they probably don't have in real life)), it's not warframe-specific , more an internet "behavior".

sorry for my english

Edited by Dr_Shadox
  • Like 2

Great game and indeed the community is great but on the forums its very toxic because all people do is complain, condemn, disapprove about everything. lol The internet is not a safe place. Id say to stay light of heart it's best to stay in the game chats.

Edited by kwlingo

41 minutes ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

I'm guessing you're new to the internet, here are three constants for you 

1. Only a very small fraction of a games community will ever bother visiting said games forums, this is important in general but especially for point 2.
  2. Everyone thinks that they are the majority and everyone else who disagrees is the vocal minority.  
  3. People in general tend to visit forums (especially game forums) when they are angry about something so of course naturally a lot of the threads are complaints about this or that. As when you're content you are generally enjoying the thing you enjoy not taking time to say how much you enjoy it. 

Welcome to the internet friend, enjoy your stay. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

Fun fact: Those who complain, do it, cause they care about the game. If they didn't they would f off a long time ago.

• Like 11