Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wasted five days of farming 30000 nakak pearls

xeecia

Well, DE did say the tac alert will return in the future. Soo... ...save them and wait?

Other than that, I applaud your effort and patience. I just got the colour picker, the Captura scene and a 500 Pearl floof and called it the day.

Edited by KnossosTNC

2 hours ago, BioMio.inc said:

I created this theme just to warn you.Don't repeat my mistakes.☹️

Somewhere:I finally got 100 roller floofs!

P.S Yeah I really forgot to spend them.2EiYedK.jpg

If its real, you really wasted 5 days of your life to almost nothing.

Not just that you couldn't spend it because you didn't check when the event ends.
But there is just no reasonable logic to spend this much on balls and ... what else? Mods?
Didn't you even check and do the math how much you need to accumulate max in order to get what you want?

Nah, youre trolling and this screen feels fake.

Well, I feel bad for you, but farming for tons of floof balls was worth it(and it's the best interactable cosmetic).
Got 60 balls and I'm trying to set the best place for a ball pit. I only didn't got more because I was afk farming and drunk Kela was killing my soul.

IdtOhjN.jpg
3fRe1eE.jpg
plHTbJS.jpg
lZuDPi0.jpg
tld5M88.jpg
K7AvCLt.jpg

Btw, while the big fish(Mortus Lungfish) dont collide with the balls, the small one(Mawfish) can push it around.

Edited by CrazyDarkSonic

heh, I just settled for the colour palettes, the Sigil was next on my list but was too busy with Nightwave and other stuff. still, I enjoyed this event as it was a nice change of tone from Warframe as we know it.

perhaps during the Holidays we can get a winter themed version where we challenge the Executioners (and Kela, who is once again high/drunk AF/experiencing another Gas Leak) to a snowball fight!

11 hours ago, CrazyDarkSonic said:

Well, I feel bad for you, but farming for tons of floof balls was worth it(and it's the best interactable cosmetic).
Got 60 balls and I'm trying to set the best place for a ball pit. I only didn't got more because I was afk farming and drunk Kela was killing my soul.

IdtOhjN.jpg
3fRe1eE.jpg
plHTbJS.jpg
lZuDPi0.jpg
tld5M88.jpg
K7AvCLt.jpg

Btw, while the big fish(Mortus Lungfish) dont collide with the balls, the small one(Mawfish) can push it around.

Now slide into them and watch your frame rate die