Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.4 + 26.0.4.1

[DE]Megan

Please for the love of puppies make it possible to re-roll the % of the bonus on Kuva Weapons for Kuva...

The thing I loved of this game is the fact that "every weapon is the same", the mods make the difference and only Riven have RNG stats.

But now... Not only do I have to kill Kuva Liches left, right and center in the hopes of getting the right weapon (RNG), but I'm also having to hope the % bonus is good enough (RNG)...

That's RNG squared for Lotus sake!

I am getting really sick and tired of the RNG stacked ontop of RNG and more RNG. The Thralls dropping mods was way better. You have to farm thralls which don't take too long in a squad now but then you have to hunt down the req relics to hopefully get a Parazon mod that you need so that you can figure out the random generated mod order necessary to convert / kill your Lich. Not to mention the Lich you want may not have the weapon you want either. 

Well ...

First of all, I can't get either the runes or the relics for them, by killing my lich thralls could be the reason that I already had the three murmurs unlocked?

Second the step you took to make the relics a little bit more bearable to farm it's still an insult to players to your I dunno know customers?, the murmurs and having to discover the order of runes needed to kill the lich is already grindy enough, and it's fair I’m alright visiting old nodes on a higher level and hunting down the thralls I had fun can’t speak for other people and facing lv 100-110 grineers have been the most fun I had in a loong time on warframe I had a reason to my heavy arsenal, to use all my frost powers to survive normally I stick to ice wave impedance but this I like a pseudo hard mode for people that can do it, and not having to go and create a ruckus for around an hour on orb vallis to have a bit of fun. But sorry, having to play Russian roulette with the relics having to farm them, having to also farm void vestiges... enough is enough it’s boring and annoying, and you know that mechanic is f... annoying YOU KNEW THAT that's why you made a bundle for the relics and the runes on that price, remember for runes (mods) that have a live expectancy three uses and puff.

I think, I’m genuinely one of the few that doesn’t care about the weapons, I care about the big boss the foe I will be facing and, tbh I like my lich, Miss Hora I like him enough that I want to defeat it I want to fight him.

But the whole system you made is half done, mediocre you took inspiration from SHM but they also have a way to empower your nemesis without dying like a clod to him I know that would be almost impossible to do in warframe bout as said before, the lich shouldn’t be “immortal” yes the only way to kill him should be by using the Robocop hacker device but, not that every fight should end with the player dying and if you are afraid that if that happens the players are going to steam roll the weapon acquisition  here’s a couple of ideas.

Scenario 1 you fight the lich you defeat him without the dagger… thingy he teleports away to licks his wounds and gains a bit of experience, the more thralls you get he gets a bit of experience and the more you kill him he gets more to level up.

Scenario 2 You fight you lose, lich gains more experience enough to level up 1 and a half his domain increases.

Scenario 3 you try to use the dagger but have the wrong set the lich suplex you around the moon and does a lot of damage, capable of killing you without a really beefy warfarme if you don’t die the lich goes away to licks it wounds and gains experience.

On that way you give players that already have the runes the chance to try and “Brute force” they way to get rid of an unwanted lich. And so it doesn’t get easier to claim the weapon lock the weapon behind a lich level, only if the lich is above level 4 you can get the weapon, that way everyone is happy (kind of), people that already have or don’t want that specific lich can try and kill them and people that want the weapon will have to either let themselves be killed by the lich or annoy the hell out of him so he gets to its peak power and make it a bit of challenge.

And take the runes out of relics either  make them be awarded to the player with all the murmurs or put them on the kuva fortress as a rotation prize.

D.E please, stop making moves akin to other gaming publishers they already are a joke to the gaming community don't join them.

Also, in middle of the rant I forgot now my Lich is immortal so… I can’t fight him… thank you, I’m going to leave the game until it’s a bit more… fun.

So theres 10 pages of feedback on the "shared" vauban and ember feedback thread and vauban gets 2 tiny upgrades and ember isnt even addressed at all. Despite 80%of those 10 pages being about ember and how bad she feels to play.

Noice. Such a listen.

My stealth kill affinity multiplier doesn't working when i'm killing enemies with for example Dread, in Ivara's prowl. Only thing that works now is stealth kill with melee (when enemy doesn't see you and you can press "X"). DE pls fix ;-;

I really like the Ember rework but i would like to suggest some minor changes to Ember rework to make her feel more viable in terms of her passive. Because right now, the passive are way too unpredictable and unstable since the ability strength gain is based on heat procs on enemies but its useless if the enemy is dead. Thus making her Inferno kinda weak compared to other AoE frames if her passive doesn't work.

So my suggestions are:
1. Make her Fire Blast AoE proc heat status WITHOUT requiring Line of Sight. or/and
2. Make her passive have buff timer after heat proc, regardless if the enemy is killed with her abilities, say, 3-4 sec buff before expiring or refreshed by recast. So, if she procs/kills 10 enemies with her abilities, she will gain 50% ability strength for 3-4 secs but if she procs/kills 12 enemies in the next cast and within the time window, it should override and give 60% ability strength with refreshed buff timer. This will make her inferno more viable along with other AoE frame in terms of damage.

Please DE, i love the new Ember rework mechanic. I just wish her passive is more easier to manage. thats all!

7 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

I suppose it's useful if you want to min-max your Kuva weapon.

I think most of us just want them to be a static value so this system doesn't look like a black hole of time with no end, allow us to upgrade them with Kuva or something, 1k Kuva for 1% or the like.

8 minutes ago, Sylonus said:

I think most of us just want them to be a static value so this system doesn't look like a black hole of time with no end, allow us to upgrade them with Kuva or something, 1k Kuva for 1% or the like.

funnily enough, i suggested this when they introduced kuva, that it should have been to upgrade weapons. and here we are.

8 minutes ago, Sylonus said:

I really think they should just have like a +25% bonus and that's it, failing that your idea is a great one!

still keeping the catchmoon useless i guess. of all the things it has that you coudlve nerfed you had to choose the range. why not make the projectile smaller? why not nerf its dmg by 20-30%? why not release a weapon that can compare with its utility? giving it an 8meter falloff is absolutely insane. at the end of its range its like tossing a handful of confetti. what is the point of using a gun that has a less effective range than simply just using melee? 

2 minutes ago, TheUnclean_4Head said:

still keeping the catchmoon useless i guess. of all the things it has that you coudlve nerfed you had to choose the range. why not make the projectile smaller? why not nerf its dmg by 20-30%? why not release a weapon that can compare with its utility? giving it an 8meter falloff is absolutely insane. at the end of its range its like tossing a handful of confetti. what is the point of using a gun that has a less effective range than simply just using melee? 

yeah it was a heavy handed nerf. with the change to heat now atomos got an extreme buff and so did ignis.

So... The weapon fusion thing is nice and all, but what happens if you don't get a better version of a weapon you own? We STILL have to burn our Parazon mods to get rid of the Lich.

Most people solo the Larvaling as is, so the whole opt-in thing won't change much. If anything, it'll just make things MORE toxic than they are already. Let' say me and the Host are wanting a new Lich. Let's say I end up getting the kill. The Host can easily quit the mission, cause a migration, which may end up not granting you a new Lich. If people want Liches, they solo the creation. If they don't, then yeah, this is a good change. But for those that want the Lich, this will just cause kill steals.

Can you address people not dealing with their Liches in a mission somehow? Too many people ignore their Lich in mission and allow it to cause chaos. I've failed way too many Interceptions, Defenses, Mobile Defenses, and Excavations because the owner doesn't want to rank up their Lich, and let's the Lich kill the objective. It also prevents other players from spawning their Lich when they know the Parazons they need to kill theirs. Make it so the Lich constantly teleports to it's owner so they're forced to deal with it, or make the Lich vanish after 30 seconds of ignoring, anything.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

An example for further clarification: everything you've done on Kuva Seer A will stay (Forma, Potato, Lens, Mod Configs, Appearance Configs, etc) when Kuva Seer B is consumed. The buff from Kuva Seer B will be passed onto Kuva Seer A, and Kuva Seer B will cease to exist in your Inventory

@[DE]Megan Does this "duplicate consumption" weapon mechanic allow you to "consume" a weapon of the same type but has a different element,
Or does it need to be 100% the same type and element?

• For example Kuva seer A is a Heat weapon, but Kuva seer B is a magnetic weapon, would the Magnetic Seer still add to the Heat Seers % bonus or no?

Thx for the fix!!
Also, i've had this problem 2 times already, where a grineer Drahk Master sometimes launches it's glaive at me, and, if killed in a (very small) time window, the weapon he took away from me would forever dissapear, leaving me with my secondary and melee only, i dunno if it also happens on secondaries, but for now to me it only happens on primaries

Fixed Excavation Power Cell Carriers and Capture Targets spawning as Thralls, rendering the mission uncompletable.
there was no issues with power cell carriers being thralls (oh no you have to walk up and mercy the carrier to get the power cell)
Fixed Sensor Regulars in Grineer Spy missions and deployed Latchers being able to spawn as Kuva Thralls.
also there was no issues with the sensor regulators being thralls other than maybe it felt a little unrealistic (oh right this is a game about space ninjas) i guess i mean it feels a little unthematic
and no fix for thralls saying they rank to 6 if they kill you at rank 5 or any form of reward for ranking them other than as an affinity farm

Archived