Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Prime Vault 26.0.8 + 26.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

Well, don't mean to sound angry, though i am, since DE owes me a 5h-droprate booster now, since they spoiled Profit Taker Tier 3 since Unvaulting-update. 

You know...get in the vent-system, access the console > Eudico tells us sth. failed and we need to synchronize antennas > A (the initial console) becomes inaccessable > PT3 won't happen. 

I tend to believe, the thing, i have never ever heard about before and that has been fixed, causes this issue: 
"Fixing ability to hack a single Corpus Spy console repeatedly, thus gaining an endless amount of XP."

@Warframe...how about you fix that fix very quickly? 😄

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Find their Relics in the Void or Bounty rewards today! 

There are some nice rarity changes (Vauban Prime having only half of his parts to be Rare for example).

On the other hand, I am disappointed that Bounty Relics are still dominated solely by the Unvaulting. At this rate, Atlas Prime Access will never appear in the Bounty Drop tables, excluding Profit Taker Orb Heists (slow, rewards one time, and locked at Rank 5 of Solaris United).

Some Prime Access such as Equinox Prime and Wukong Prime saw time in the Bounty tables, and it was great that you can farm the Relics you need. Once again, it would be great if one table features the Prime Access while the other one features the Unvaulting.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

This is a UI bug in the Arsenal that we're chasing right now. The actual stats shown on the Riven screen are true.

We'll have a fix for this in a near Hotfix.

Sorry, don't believe you. Don't believe this is a "bug". I believe you guys are testing your new horrible "balance" idea, and this "bug" is part of the horror that is to come.

vor 1 Minute schrieb DJ85:

I tend to believe, the thing, i have never ever heard about before and that has been fixed, causes this issue: 
"Fixing ability to hack a single Corpus Spy console repeatedly, thus gaining an endless amount of XP."

@Warframe...how about you fix that fix very quickly? 😄

This happened to all consoles related to the mission

The consoles in front of a spy vault, the spy vault itself, security consoles in sabotage (which of course never turned off the security) and the reactor itself..

The latter one completely desynced the mission, when you destroyed the fuel cells and hacked the console again too boot up the reactor you just wrecked. Awesome.

It seems DE's spaghetti code strikes back - old, ignored unfixed giltches become full bugs and/or exploits in a later version.

il y a 7 minutes, Adem940 a dit :

I am glad I still haven't spawned any Lich yet, gonna wait till it is fully optimized.

Same, I came back last sunday after more than 3 weeks abroad and all I've read/heard so far doesn't motivate me one bit to start the whole Lich thingy. I'll stay away from that mess till everything is optimized and as long as needed for it not to be an excessive and poor-designed grindfest plagued by bugs.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Oreades:

If DE wan'ts to give players a legitimate third option for dealing with their Lich at their pace/terms and also give group Murmur progression regardless of route, I'd see no issue with that. 

Tho the same issue is going to crop up again if they opt to give the group progression for only one or varying amounts based on the route selected. Because it will degenerate right back to "you're choice is costing me X and you should play the way I want". 

well if the murmur progress is tied to the lich going down, not to being stabbed then every route will give progress to the entire group. At that point there is not much complaining to be had

2 hours ago, HLixir said:

Something still needs to be done about how players purposefully refuse to take on their own lich during public missions. Would be a great addition to set a timer if the lich owner doesn't attack it within a minute of its initial arrival

Also another timer for actually using the mercy stab on their lich. IIRC if a player doesn't try to when their own lich drops down the lich just stays there and other people's liches won't spawn. For this timer, 30-45 seconds should be plenty enough since players have to already be within range to drop it.

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

It would be nice if we could upgrade poor % bonus rolls, and it would also be cool to work towards an Ephemera. Cancelling or "Re-rolling" contracts would eliminate demoralization after killing a Kuva Larvling and seeing a bad % bonus weapon and/or the lack of an Ephemera.

Maybe we could add an option in the crimson branch, where one could sacrifice an amount of kuva to the active lich in hopes of improving it? So let's say, for every 2k Kuva sacrificed, weapon % goes up something between 5 and 15 percent, and it "rolls again" on the chance of having an ephemera (ofc, if weapon percentage is not yet the desired one, and it got an ephemera, that gets to stay)

Is it normal/intended for players to be handed a 2 weeks trade ban for doing 4h30 of kuva survival (fissure)? I dont really understand the concept of punishing players for doing endurance runs when they are not much rewarding in the first place. Note that this has been a thing for years and is yet to be fixed, but before you were "only" trade banned after doing runs longer than 7h (at least most of the time). It would be awesome if one of your hundreds of employees could take a look at the auto trade ban system and actually fix itUpKGtbU.png

7 minutes ago, Glyphicality said:

Seriously? No fix for the completely broken and very popular Naru syandana? It can't be that hard to fix...

This issue is now on our sensors, Tenno. The team is very busy working on upcoming content so it's not clear when this will be addressed, but you've definitely been heard!

(In the meanwhile, you can work around this by using Captura mode for fashion photo sessions. The wings should deploy correctly there.)

1 minute ago, [DE]Momaw said:

This issue is now on our sensors, Tenno. The team is very busy working on upcoming content so it's not clear when this will be addressed, but you've definitely been heard!

(In the meanwhile, you can work around this by using Captura mode for fashion photo sessions. The wings should deploy correctly there.)

... I think this is the first time I've ever had DE staff reply to me directly on anything. Hey, while I'm at it, mind bringing the Astilla's broken FX to their attention too? 😉

Where is the new content? I thought Railjack would be released already at this point of the year... but no sight... We almost finishing the year... 2019 was afwul about content... I hope in 2020 We would have a better release cycle or the player base will slowly die, We need to be realistic, We can't have another year with this same content drought again.

Archived