Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 of the new resources for Railjack ¿Why?

Awazx

Just now, Aldain said:

Same here, though at least Eximus units show up semi-regularly in missions, especially endless missions.

I still would rather that than Toroids.

They show up on a regularity based on level.

Ceres and Europa... are both low level.

Just now, Loza03 said:

They show up on a regularity based on level.

Ceres and Europa... are both low level.

I guess I just have wound up doing survival and defense fissures on those planets so much that I never noticed a lack of them.

Either way as long as the amount isn't absurd it shouldn't be that huge of a problem.

1 minute ago, Aldain said:

I guess I just have wound up doing survival and defense fissures on those planets so much that I never noticed a lack of them.

Either way as long as the amount isn't absurd it shouldn't be that huge of a problem.

Here's hoping.

5 hours ago, trst said:

And here we see an example of the recurring issue with this game's development. People have regularly complained that there was no reason to return to the open world areas after getting all the rewards and yet when new rewards get added people complain about needing to return to said areas.

Since when are resources rewards?

So? Why does it surprise you a new thing in game requires us getting a new resource to build it? So many other things (Wisp for example) did and it's hardly a concept unique to Warframe either. New stuff often needs new items to craft.

Eximus you run into doing any game content, and mining, if you hate it that much just leave it until Nightwave has a "get 6 rares" node in the week.

Hell I'm surprised the dry dock didn't need somehing new to build. I was fully expecting to have to do a few rounds of something before getting that going.

49 minutes ago, Ephemiel said:

Since when are resources rewards?

Sortie, Endo, Kuva etc.  

Some resources are worth more than others, I'd much rather get 800 endo/kuva than rubedo or circuits. Because I can use endo/kuva to make plat, which makes it feel like it wasn't a waste of my time (aka I got something out of it).  Having millions, even billions of some resources just feels.. ugh - especially when I only use a handful of them (mainly for pizzas). 

6 hours ago, trst said:

And here we see an example of the recurring issue with this game's development. People have regularly complained that there was no reason to return to the open world areas after getting all the rewards and yet when new rewards get added people complain about needing to return to said areas.

The issue is that often it's not the same people making each set of complaints.  One kind of player might desperately want any reason to go back to the open areas, while another kind ground through and never wants to go back, while a third kind hates everything about those maps and never wanted to go there to begin with.  Unless you're actually keeping track of the names of individual posters, it can kind of all blur together and be hard to remember which was which.

12 hours ago, Aldain said:

Eximus sorties can solve that somewhat.

Since there are plenty of them on those missions.

Incidentally, this is the only time when I'm ever going to see any of these resources. Not only are eximuseseses pretty rare, but the Europa tileset is absolutely horrible (beaten only by the kuva fortress tileset). I'm not going there unless I absolutely have to, and I'm spending as little time as possible there.

It seems people just wanted to plat buy there way through everything to me. Take a nekross go farm on defense missions you will have all the resources you need in an hour probably less tbh. The mining is easy as well. When compered to other things like grinding for warframe's this is easy. if you don't want to do something don't play the game simple as that.

On 2019-11-22 at 5:18 PM, Aldain said:

You read my mind.

Ore is easy, perhaps a bit RNG, but easy.

Toroids would have sent me into a Valkyr tier rage.

In my case, I'm the same as you, with the exception of the required Toroid being Lazulite Toroids. I actually enjoy the Exploiter fight quite a bit, and any reason to fight her is good enough for me.

17 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

Incidentally, this is the only time when I'm ever going to see any of these resources. Not only are eximuseseses pretty rare, but the Europa tileset is absolutely horrible (beaten only by the kuva fortress tileset). I'm not going there unless I absolutely have to, and I'm spending as little time as possible there.

Play the dark sectors. Lots of eximus units after a while.

Drop rates from my experience so far

Enough mining nodes to get the Nightwave weekly done:  53 Copernics

45 minute Zebii run:  nothing

45 minute Draco run:  also nothing

Survivals were both done using Nekros with slash weapons for max Desecrate opportunities.  Something tells me the stages that involve actual drops are going to suck.

Edited by zuraja

Am 23.11.2019 um 00:03 schrieb Rawbeard:

guys, guys! nobody tell him!

But, but.... you can sell it as "content" when you force people to redo the same stuff that you did before.

It works with the season pass staff "redo anything you did before... but this time for nightwave standing".
It works with Lichs "do the missions that most wouldnt even do to open relics.. but mobile defence and slow normal defence spawn a lot, because they take so long"
It works with new added drops after people farmed the 0,5% dropchance drop... lets add another one, so people have to farm again if they want the drop.

28 minutes ago, zuraja said:

Survivals were both done using Nekros with slash weapons for max Desecrate opportunities.  Something tells me the stages that involve actual drops are going to suck.

Umm....

just so you know.

They don't drop there.

The drops are not eximus based, what everyone thinks, but TILESET based. the eximus units will only drop if you play the game on a grinner shipyard tileset. NOT on a grinner asteroid tilset (Draco). You went to the wrong place to farm man!

Go to Dark Sector Seimeni. That's the best farm spot and on the correct tileset. (The faction does not matter)

Also, where's Zebii? Don't see it anywhere on Europa or Ceres

It's been a while since I last saw "I demand access all the rewards without having to play any of the content I don't enjoy". At least last time it was regarding the skins locked behind Conclave. Heck, I could understand if your computer couldn't load up the Orb Vallis map and thus you were actually locked out of the Railjack content that way. This? You're playing Grindframe, just suck up your pride and grind for a few minutes

1 hour ago, zuraja said:

The best nodes for
Carbides: Cholistan (dark sectors excavation)
Cubic Diodes: Seimeni (Dark sector defense)

leave with over 100+ before 10 excavations, before 30 waves.

i've got over 400 of each resource 

Here's the full list of mats too. farm extras just incase upgrades/components to the ship after its done cost some

Edited by Vesiga

3 hours ago, Necrogenisis said:

Play the dark sectors. Lots of eximus units after a while.

Oh sure, I could. I just don't want to.

Seeing how the game's been going recently, I have pretty much zero interest in railjack at this point. It's almost certainly going to be a godawful mess of grind, bugs and terrible mechanics at launch. My best approach will be to completely ignore any of the prerequisite parts unless circumstances create a perfect setup for it. Basically: no trying to farm eximice unless it's an eximus sortie and I bring hydroid and chesa along, don't bother with open world mining unless I get a resource booster on login.

That way, by the time I actually get around to doing the quest and whatever else is required, it might not suck so terribly.

Maybe.