Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yet another disappointing Baro visit...

Diavoros

When it comes to the wares that the Void trader brings in every visit, this year has been awfully disappointing...new decorations? seriously?
Only early this year we had Primed Animal Instinct and the Prisma Grinlok as new AND good additions to his inventory, and ever since...just new orbiter decorations, not even new cosmetics for our Warframes and companions. Of course He brings back good stuff that has been available before, but where is the good AND new stuff? There are several mods in need of a Primed version, weapons that could use a Prisma variant with better stats and looks, since Vandal/Wraith are from events that later are added to Baro's merchandise. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, tzadquiel said:

so first you say this year was disappointing.

then you list items that were not disappointing, and those also happened this year. 

your trash might be another man's gold, something worth remembering.

hes been bringing decorations for way too long now. other people might like it, but there are plenty of people who want different stuff too. 

• Like 5

Aside for a few ship cosmetics, and stalker spawn beacons I didn't buy anything from Baro in the last 2 years or so because he actually didn't bring anything I didn't already have. 

I remember waaaay back in the day people actually looked forward to Baro, and he'd have a new mod, or a weapon variant or a primed mod with him each time he arrived. 

Man WF was a beautiful game back then.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I am still waiting for the split flight mod. 

Yeah whats up with this? Someone told me (so i cannot confirm) that on primetime they said that the first visit from Baro after "the old blood" would deliver this mod. Can anyone confirm if this is the case?

Just now, Skaleek said:

Yeah whats up with this? Someone told me (so i cannot confirm) that on primetime they said that the first visit from Baro after "the old blood" would deliver this mod. Can anyone confirm if this is the case?

They did say that yes, however just before that visit they apparently mentioned it was bugging out so they had to postpone it. 

Seems to have been absolutely busted if its still not out yet.

LOL.. I saw the icon last night and still managed to forget he was coming today... that shows how interesting his wares have been of late. 

Is it just another 2 orbiter decorations that are 'new' again.... I know the idea is to add something new every 2 weeks but the least we could get is a prisma/wraith weapon once in a while again.... it's no harder than knocking out another kuva weapon which I'm sure DE are doing (or planning to do)

Like others have said it's about time we got something 'useful' from him again...

I'm also waiting on that split flights mod, doubt I'll end up using it but you know it's there in the codex so let us have it...

3 minutes ago, Zebiko said:

When was the last time Baro had a new weapon or mod?

Prisma Grinlok in March 8th
Primed Animal Instinct in April 5th
Primed Pack Leader in May 17th
And then for the rest of the year no new weapons or mods, only silly glyphs, decorations...

vor 6 Minuten schrieb bibmobello:

Ok split flights it's a mod for the artemis bow and i' will be released with ivara prime, just be honest and write that in the description...

But Someone already got the mod by transmutation before it was removed...
There was no mention of Ivara or Artemis Bow!

18 minutes ago, Spawnbold said:

But Someone already got the mod by transmutation before it was removed...
There was no mention of Ivara or Artemis Bow!

It's clearly thought with the artemis bow(because precision doesn't affect the artemis) in mind and this is not the first time they leak a mod, let someone transmute it and then they write somewhere:"ops it was an error" just to increase the hype for the mod and more for ivara prime...After that considering it will deal practically 4 times the damage and shooting almost 50 arrows, it will be nerfed few months later...

The main problem is that exalted weapons can't (stupidly) destroy arbitration drones so it's totally useless for me.

Or you can use it on other weapons like the zhuge prime to kill yourself and level 10 enemies or on the Daikyu to kill the wall on the other side of the enemy you are aiming for...

Edited by bibmobello